Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,901 members, 7,863,097 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria (16671 Views)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 7:58am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:

I am a frustrated Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from red mud erosion ravaged Wasteland!

We lots think by colluding with the biased mod to ban my handles and hide my comments will reduce Yeeboe miseries. Not at all!

I shan't fail to plunge me and my accursed gang into the abysmal pit of nothingness where we duly belong.

Kai!! The wrongly coded robot believes it's killing its enemies by being on permanent repeat.

Anyway, I concur abeg
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 8:04am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:

I am one of the notorious criminals who can't do without promoting Igbo criminals.

Wr are a Bunch of integrity-challenged charlatans!

Yes ke!!
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by fulanmafia: 8:12am On May 20, 2016
Reads entire thread......smiles and sighs.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:12am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:
What kind of hopeless Yorubas are these? They made a wicked law and banned 'Biafr*' yet hardly do a minute pass without one Yorubbish fellow concocting gibberish and post on NL; just because they are too rattled and bitter that Igbos seek self-determination.

What kind of greedy parasites are these?

You Yoruba bigots think that by conniving with your biased mod to ban my handles and hide my comments will reduce your miseries. Not at all!

I shan't fail to plunge you lots into the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

Next time you hypocrites will learn to respect yourselves and steer clear of anything connected with Igbos, both online and offline.

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

Igbos are not your mates, and have virtually nothing in common with Yorubas and their cotravellers.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

History tells us that before the coming of the British, Lord Lugard and the creation of Nigeria, Yorubas had a functioning Government. They had the Oyo empire, they had the Oyo mesi, they had the Alafin, they were warriors and conquerors.

Just how did the present day Yoruba man reduce himself to a common scrounger who is running around looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with? I used to think it had to do with Oil, but they are the ones today claiming that Ondo and Lagos are Oil producing so what is the problem? Why hasn't the present day Yoruba man got any sense of self determination or sovereinghty? Why are they looking for "one Nigeria" in this age of self determination and freedom? I simply don't understand these people. I can only guess that they have an inherent fear of the North.

3 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 8:14am On May 20, 2016
Thank God....he's been delivered
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:

Olabestonic001, the hypocritical slippery creature on rampage...

Interestingly, haunting shadows like you will still accuse Yoruba's of flip-flopping while you've changed monikers like the devil changed his apparition.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Olabestonic001(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2016
gidgiddy:

History tells us that before the coming of the British, Lord Lugard and the creation of Nigeria, Yorubas had a functioning Government. They had the Oyo empire, they had the Oyo mesi, they had the Alafin, they were warriors and conquerors.

Just how did the present day Yoruba man reduce himself to a common scrounger who is running around looking for who to do "one Nigeria" with? I used to think it had to do with Oil, but they are the ones today claiming that Ondo and Lagos are Oil producing so what is the problem? Why hasn't the present day Yoruba man got any sense of self determination or sovereinghty? Why are they looking for "one Nigeria" in this age of self determination and freedom? I simply don't understand these people. I can only guess that they have an inherent fear of the North.

So, we should join Biafra bcoz you want the Yoruba's to right?
We'll do at our own conveniences and not by your whims.

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On May 20, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Can you imagine the animal posting same nonsense over and over. Saw that post on page 3 and 4, saw it on like 3 other thread on nairaland and she is reposting same thing here again. Who have time to even argue with that animal, the shameless thing sit here everyday reposting same long rubbish. I just pity her late parents, cos the mother just waste her 9month labour for nothing.

Wait! so Anumudu Na woman? shocked shocked

Oomo
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 10:02am On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Wait! so Anumudu Na woman? shocked shocked

Oomo

Na so i hear from one thread, they said the thing is a lady but ino believe. He sound like one Dozzybaba guy that was chased away from nairaland by the Odua insurgents. I suspect the thing to be dozzybaba

The weyre adugbo have even change from quoting and later editing the post when you are offline. Lmaooo
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Na so i hear from one thread, they said the thing is a lady but ino believe. He sound like one Dozzybaba guy that was chased away from nairaland by the Odua insurgents. I suspect the thing to be dozzybaba

The weyre adugbo have even change from quoting and later editing the post when you are offline. Lmaooo

Hahaha. why do y'all reply Anumudu tho even when you know he is a lun...... cheesy grin

Anumudu Na my G

I still don't believe he's a she grin
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by HurtgenForest: 10:11am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:
WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

Very true my brother, they know it.

See a thread created by a Yoruba guy on nl as proof:

https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by HurtgenForest: 10:13am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:
Copied:

"i thought we yorubas should by now known where we are headed as a people. Trolling Biafrans who sincerely want, and are bold enough to fight for their freedom will end up making we yorubas a worthless people. I dont want the future of my children to be dependent on what the ibos want.  Trolling Biafrans make us yorubas look cheap among other nigerians. Most of u trolls think u re doing us a favour but u re actually disgracing us."

See thread created by a yoruba guy stating that he doesn't want Igbos to go anywhere"

https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Hahaha. why do y'all reply Anumudu tho even when you know he is a lun...... cheesy grin

Anumudu Na my G

I still don't believe he's a she grin

Me reply the weyre? Lmaoo. Never! I know the stress of using my phone to type when the mofo will only copy and paste long jargons to your response. The weyre post is like National anthem, i just laugh and pray for his/her soul when i see the post. I think the weyre is that dozzybaba, those odua insurgent guys would have expose the weyre if they were still around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC / Drop Calls: Senate, Fashola Berate NCC For Defending Telecom Companies / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.