Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,055 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria (16670 Views)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 10:16am On May 20, 2016
biergetrouveur:

It's original monikers are Deridegull and xtrorse.
I never knew it was female though.

Nah. It can never be deridedgull. That one is Dede1 and also Duru, one old 79 years old biafra warrior. That one must have drop by now grin
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by eggheaderz(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Me reply the weyre? Lmaoo. Never! I know the stress of using my phone to type when the mofo will only copy and paste long jargons to your response. The weyre post is like National anthem, i just laugh and pray for his/her soul when i see the post. I think the weyre is that dozzybaba, those odua insurgent guys would have expose the weyre if they were still around.

He is goodslayer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by eggheaderz(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2016
I am greeting everybody from Germany........ grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by KunleOlotin: 10:26am On May 20, 2016
eggheaderz:
I am greeting everybody from Germany........ grin grin grin grin grin

How is Germany my brother?......... grin

Have you been able to catch your train to work today?........ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by KunleOlotin: 10:27am On May 20, 2016
93xtr6r:

You and your fellow ritualists in Wasteland!

I greet you great warrior, you have really killed us on this thread...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Reminder

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by KunleOlotin: 10:33am On May 20, 2016
Some many hidden posts, why..................?

The Revelation grin
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 10:39am On May 20, 2016
eggheaderz:

He is goodslayer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is this one? Another Ibo man again. Abeg dont have una time, go meet your fellow kids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.