Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,026 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria (16668 Views)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 12:00am On May 20, 2016
69* Party Continues cool Sup? When are you moving those drugs to China?
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 12:11am On May 20, 2016
LoL
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 12:16am On May 20, 2016
96xtr3r:

Yes indeed, the oloribu of a juju-infested land hiding under another tribes name since he abhors his Yoruba people.

The more the merrier.

But make sure you're not coming from your Soka Evil Forest of Ritual-killing and Cannibalism.

Useless generation of backst*bbers!

grin wtf are you spiling
Your case is *anywhere belle face* you keep typing any jargons you can think of just feel brutal. *Big boy*

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 7:02am On May 20, 2016
Ariani:

Awo died of rat poison that already is a historical fact though I understand that Otapiapia kills peacefully, so you might be right by saying that he died peacefully.

Awo was found guilty of treason and embezzlement of public funds by a court of justice presided over by a Yoruba judge and was subsequently sent to prison,this too is a historical fact!

Coscharis son married a Yoruba girl, he wasn't masturbating over her, he comes from an ethnic group of queens and didn't need to trip over any woman by masturbating about her in the public.
Achebe daughter is yet an Igbo queen, Yorubas guys can't get over.

Ekweremmadu was so inconsequential that he mobilized the PDP faction that broke the power game of your drug baron Yoruba APC leader,if he is inconsequential than your drug baron Lord is useless grin

Of course, We are free minds, and we Will never stop fighting until we are completely separated from the Hausa-Fulanis and their Yoruba vassals. No amount of sacrifice will be too much.
https://www.nairaland.com/884181/photos-national-funeral-ceremony-late/1

Show me Awos burial celebration pics grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you have a close relative who has taken otapiapia before that still died peacefully? What did ojukwu take to become the wasted vegetable he became which necessitated a Yoruba bad boy to be ravishing his wife? cheesy you the expert on suicide routes should be able to tell, no?

Of course a 'court' found Awo 'guilty' cheesy but you know what? That 'guilty' verdict was the start of events that culminated in 3million of your ancestors being wasted cheesy how cruel can life be?

How many sane men masturbate over their wives they have a license to sleep with? I know you're a kid, but don't be a pervert. They're married already and obviously they must have had a most fruitful courtship before. Masturbation is left to folks like you and your hero FFK who ravished your queen very terunly wink

Ekwueremadu is a pawn in the power game. He's so inconsequential he couldn't even use his position to ask for the release of your Mandela spending his 8th month in jail. If that's your idea of influence, you must have very low standards. Tinubu is a crooked politician like Ekwueremadu, like any other. Pls abuse him very well for me. I dislike him as much as you do cheesy

What a little mind!! So because you can't see Awo's 1986 burial pics on NL created in 2005, you assume there are no pics? You are really a simpleton cheesy cheesy

Be free to believe he wasn't buried if it'll make you sleep better henceforth cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, you're spoils of war which Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani have been using to pay tithes like Abraham and long you shall remain so cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.