Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria (16595 Views)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. 

Between 1895 and 1930, with British colonial forays into Africa late in the 19th century, the Igbo put up one of the toughest resistances against British colonization in Africa. While the Igbo fought, some of its neighbors fell in quick order.

For instance, in January 1903, twenty four British officers led a column of 700 African soldiers of the new West African Frontier Force, many of them Hausa, fresh from the Ashanti campaigns, and marched on Kano, and defeated it at the battle of Bebedji. The Emir of Kano, Aliyu, was in flight, while his brother, Muhammed Abbas was installed as a British puppet. Emir Aliyu was soon captured, exiled, and locked up in the British military garrison in Lokoja where he died in 1926. The British defeat and killing of Sultan Attahiru, and the Magajin of Keffi, among many in Burmi on July 27, 1903, marked the formal end of the Caliph’s resistance in Sokoto against the British.

Southwards, exhausted by internal rife and the hundred-year civil war following the collapse of Oyo, the Yoruba historian Johnson wrote that it was the Yoruba Obas themselves who wrote and invited the British to come and colonize Yoruba land. Oba Ovoranwen of Benin was quickly defeated by the British and exiled to Calabar, where he too died in exile. But the British fought the Igbo for thirty years, in five campaigns from 1900to 1930, until the British forced the High Priest, Eze Nri Obalike, to appear at the Awka Courts in 1930. Historians like Don Ohadike have written eloquently about the Ekumeku movement and the Igbo use of guerrilla warfare against the British.

Meanwhile, the previous year in 1929, Igbo women had driven away the colonial warrant chiefs, imposed on the Igbo by the British. All that prompted, in an attempted to understand the Igbo, the British government under the Colonial Governor-General, Sir Ralph Cameron, to send a series of Anthropologists to study the Igbo. One of them, Sylvia Leith-Ross, came in 1930, and wrote the book, Among African Women, with the preface by Lord Lugard. She noted thus in her book about the Igbo: “these people are not intimidated by us, and are rather amused by us. They watch us and learn quickly what we know. God help us the day they climb the ladder.”

By the 1930s, following their work as technicians, tradesmen, mid-level clerks in commercial and government jobs, and artisans helping to lay the North-South Rail lines, the Igbo, had fanned across and settled in what is now modern Nigeria.
From 1937-1957 they had enough national density to mobilize and rally round Dr. Azikiwe, and were the arrowheads in the anti-colonial nationalist movement that forced the British colonialists out of Nigeria. By 1967, finding Nigeria no longer suitable for their collective interest and protection, they staged an exit and declared their own state of Biafra. The Igbo remain the only one of the major groups in Nigeria to mobilize an army, create an independent state, and fight in defence of their interests; and they have the capacity to do so again if they feel themselves, and their collective interests threatened. For three years, they fought, and in 1970, exhausted and surrounded, they agreed to a negotiated end, and returned to Nigeria.

Note: NO TRIBAL BIGOTRY INTENDED
Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/bhuahri-does-not-have-to-love-the-igbo/#sthash.uCdiTjeB.dpuf
https://www.nairaland.com/2529108/yorubas-wrote-british-colonize-scared

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

What do you think ojukwu looked like or appeared as when he returned to join Hausa/Fulani party to contest an election under a united nigeria after leading 3million of your ancestors on suicide? You clowns are nothing more than spoils of war. The kind that Abraham paid tithes on cheesy

Even under PDP that you place all your hopes in today, you're still being dictated to by Sheriff and Fayose cheesy cheesy

No, but I know what Awolowo looked like, after Yorubaland was annexed as a vassal region and used as an Hausa-Fulani launch pad to attack Biafra, with Awo lured to lick Gowon's buttocks as his slave/servant,in hope of being one day rewarded with the number one post, only for him to be frustrated, forced into committing treason, caught in the act, took otapiapia and thereafter died like a dried rat.

I know exactly how he looked like, I see it each time I see a dead rat in my street.

On the PDP ish. It would interest you to know that the highest ranked PDP member in this APC era, is Ike Ekweremmadu and he is an Igbo man, let that sink in.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Sctests: 9:15pm On May 19, 2016
Alcatraz001:

I am happy you acknowledge and accept that we own the media so we will always control and direct the narrative of the happenings in Nigeria, the failed NLC strike is a pointer in that regard. Now, it is time to move on to the militant stage of the biafran struggle since you have lost the media and propaganda battle. We cant wait to see ibos in battle against Nigeria.

Anytime I read your hot air posts I laugh myself to stupor. I remember you blowing hot air against two Igbos who on different occasion invited you for a physical showdown in Anthony village and Alaba Int'l. I remember you running away from the Igbos you were threatening with your tails between your legs like a real coward.

Mehn you should be hiding your face under your momma's wrapper after those two shameful episodes of cowardice. LWKMD!

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

Lol! When the whites came, they met Ndiigbo in peace, but in Yorubaland, they met a group of savages that were incapable of living in peace with each other, but we're instead having village wrestling matches they called kiriji war.

Of course unambitious cannibals will be contented with the gully eroded red mud land they were able to restric themselves to.

Warriors hat built enduring empires that stretched as far as Ghana, will always be at war with whoever and whatever, becuase that is a natural justice law --- Survival of the fittest and elimination of the unfit.

This is the reason while they have built an enduring legacy and land that you are all boarding Ekenedilichukwu and Young Shall Grow every 5am to come to, fleeing the gully erosion your much talked about savages forefathers gave to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by ihitenansa: 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

What is all this nonsense? Pls go brush your mouth cos you just splashing smelly spit everywhere. Thanks for your understanding.
Ewure! One man! Just one man flattened a clan of cone men,..leaving all of u gasping for breath. I expectorate on u and ur cone clan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant and spawn of a fallen demon, take your silly rants to OduaArewanistan republic.

Useless, cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:19pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" - Mallam Adamu Ciroma

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again.

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

No, but I know what Awolowo looked like, after Yorubaland was annexed as an Hausa-Fulani launch pad to attack Biafra, with Awo lured to lick Gowon's buttocks as hid slave servant,in hope of being one day rewarded with the number one post, only for him to be frustrated, forced into committing treason, caught in the act, took otapiapiaand thereafter died like a dried rat.

I know exactly how he looked like, I see it each time I see it each time I see a dead rat in my street.

On the PDP ish. It would interest you to know that the highest ranked PDP member in this APC era, is Ike Ekweremmadu and he is an Igbo man, let that sink in.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awo resigned honourably from Gowon's govt and died peacefully in his sleep when his time came. Ojukwu on the other hand led 3million of your ancestors with sweet promises of utopia to their graves. He died miserably after existing as a vegetable for more than a year. No death can be more agonising particularly when his wife and your queen was being ravished by a naughty Yoruba dude called FFK cheesy cheesy

What is more pitiful is that you all look to him today to fight your battle of freedom for you. You're indeed spoils of war cheesy

Ekwueremadu is very inconsequential and knows his future will be determined by sheriff and another Yoruba bad boy called Fayose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 9:22pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
Ariani:

No, but I know what Awolowo looked like, after Yorubaland was annexed as a vassal region and used as an Hausa-Fulani launch pad to attack Biafra, with Awo lured to lick Gowon's buttocks as his slave/servant,in hope of being one day rewarded with the number one post, only for him to be frustrated, forced into committing treason, caught in the act, took otapiapia and thereafter died like a dried rat.

I know exactly how he looked like, I see it each time I see a dead rat in my street.

[/s]

The cursed animal Ojuku died senile, crippled, deaf and dumb while FFK rammed his w.hore wife. Ojuku was a loser in life and death, he lost 3m flat head then fled to Abidjan, the ediot still come back to contest election in same Nigeria. What a shame. After his shameful death, his family are still fighting over his property since the bearded ediot had kids everywhere like a cursed dog. A dead dog have more honor than Ojuku cos he is a disgrace to all military in the world. May his wicked soul rest in hell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Miserable spawn of a fallen demon and Neanderthal savage of dirt and slavery, parading and earning a living on NL on a pay-per-post basis.

Lunatic scallywag!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again and again.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awo resigned honourably from Gowon's govt and died peacefully in his sleep when his time came. Ojukwu on the other hand led 3million of your ancestors with sweet promises of utopia to their graves. He died miserably after existing as a vegetable for more than a year. No death can be more agonising particularly when his wife and your queen was being ravished by a naughty Yoruba dude called FFK cheesy cheesy

Ekwueremadu is very inconsequential and knows his future will be determined by sheriff and another Yoruba bad boy called Fayose.

FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Hundred100: 9:28pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
ihitenansa:
Ewure! One man! Just one man flattened a clan of cone men,..leaving all of u gasping for breath. I expectorate on u and ur cone clan cheesy
[/s]

The bald headed mad man that sired you is the Ewure, copying and pasting same jargons everywhere is flattening to a nitwit like you. Just f.uck off and go end your miserable life, you sound hungry and pained.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:31pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland, earning a living on pay-per-post basis on NL.

Miserable spawn of a fallen demon!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again and again and again.

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
thread has been successfully destroyed.

Mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by googlepikins: 9:34pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Buhahahahah. The nitwit got no brain, I know you were sired by a village w.hore, reason you continue to disgrace the smelly thing. The last time i checked, Aba remains the dirt and dungeon on Nigeria. Shameless cocaine peddlers.
I hope your fada have stop raping your sister by now. Rapist

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Hundred100: 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
I hope your fada have stop raping your sister by now. Rapist

Go ask your devilish mother in her smelly grave, the famous w.hore died of rape from your elder brother. Your cursed family deserve to be wiped off the surface of earth for being a poison to your community. Woe betides you and your cursed generations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:42pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda, running amok on NL, on a pay-per-post basis.

Pathetic spawn of a fallen demon!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:43pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

What a face-saving consolation from deluded losers who were whipped silly by the Dahomey women and are yet to recover!

Shió!

Can't you see that i have successfully turned you to my bingo, son of a conquered slave. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is more pitiful is that you all look to him today to fight your battle of freedom for you. You're indeed spoils of war cheesy

Awo died like a rat in my street gutter:http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

Ojukwu died a Hero, received a national burial with dignitaries all over Africa, his death news was carried CNN,BBC. Ny Times etc. The most celebrated burial in Nigeria.

Ekweremmadu is only inconsequential in your ewedu infested brain cells. He remains the highest ranked PDP member in this dispensation.

The life or death of PDP depends on SE and SE, Fayose is just a normal loquacious Yoruba man, though I admire him, but his relevance must not be overstated as he commands and can only deliver a meagre vote for PDP in SW. He is like the Amaechi of SW.

As for the FFK rubbish, who doesn't know that it's the dream of every Yoruba man to sleep with an Igbo woman, as their women are as fugly as hell. One wouldn't blame FFK for fantasizing and masturbating in public over an Igbo beauty queen, it's not his fault, it's genetic, so we can live with that, we are tolerant people, you know.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from a juju-infested enclave, parading on NL on a pay-per-post basis.

Useless spawn of a fallen demon!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
thread has been successfully destroyed.

Mission accomplished.

Lol! See delusion. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Senate Expresses Worry Of Fresh Naira Fall / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.