Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria (16629 Views)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by googlepikins: 8:36pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Illiterate, you cant even spell well. Go back to primary school instead of disgracing your family here.
said by an amala head whose username wasn't even spelt correctly. Hundred not hunndred . why don't you make your own family proud by going back to nursery school. Amala is bad for your brain

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Fanyogoyogo: 8:36pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Take your rants to OduaArewanistan republic and leave any matter connected with Igbos.
Be warned!

Onenaira5, do you have any job?

6 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:38pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Your Northern masters dare not try such silly talk with the Igbo Nation as they have repeatedly done to the Yoruba tribe.

Take a look at this pix about Igbos in Rivers State for real:

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 8:39pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

"You are not even ashamed of yourself. ''They only renamed our town, they did not change the title of our king''- Even a Neanderthal man will never utter such. Can someone tell this toddler that it was Oyigbo town was renamed before the LG was created.

Which is worse off. THe history of a place was wiped off overnight by change of name and you are here celebrating it.

Bros if i tell you you are an half baked ariara market tutored graduate, you will get angry. Which book did you read that change the word Ilorin for Kwara? Maybe the one that was written by your tribalistic bigot that as never honoured with Nobel Laureate award.

Mind you, Ilorin was an internal insurrection of amalgamation of yoruba muslims and refugees. Read up and learn the culture of people that have stories, history and culture to share with the world. I never came across a single book that described how your forefathers even conquered an anthill, talkless of a village.

, 5/18/2016 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
“when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it"
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Fanyogoyogo: 8:40pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

[00:03, 5/18/2016] Peter Benson: On October 2nd, 2014 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words
“when I say that the presidency must come to the North next year, I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core North and not any Northern Christian or Muslim minority tribe. The Christians in the North, such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the North, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the North and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.
[00:05, 5/18/2016] Peter Benson: hey can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one night’s sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by our father, the great Usuman Dan Fodio.
[00:06, 5/18/2016] Peter Benson: We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it"

It's funny how Ibos always swallow the words of their Fulani masters like it's medicine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 8:43pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
said by an amala head whose username wasn't even spelt correctly. Hundred not hunndred . why don't you make your own family proud by going back to nursery school. Amala is bad for your brain

Buhahahaha. The akpu eating miscreant is pained, I purposely spell it that way and its my handle. You have saw dust filled brain, you deserve to be flogged for being a disgrace to your generation. Spits on your flat empty head. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 8:45pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
ihitenansa:
don't be such a clown.dats ur modus operandi,dats y u gat the formula on ur tips. I just barged in2 d thread,2 ma utter consternation,one man,just 1 man was knocking and tumbling tens of cone boys like an angry bull pickin off China wares..had no choice but 2 voice ma amusement...I cudt contain it mehn cheesy
[/s]

What is all this nonsense? Pls go brush your mouth cos you just splashing smelly spit everywhere. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Suntzung: 8:46pm On May 19, 2016
reverendfather:
okay o
Another big FRAUD from a biafraudian.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by googlepikins: 8:48pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Buhahahaha. The akpu eating miscreant is pained, I purposely spell it that way and its my handle. You have saw dust filled brain, you deserve to be flogged for being a disgrace to your generation. Spits on your flat empty head. Lol
spitting on your generation is a waste. Dirty people. Once again it's hundred not hunndred. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:48pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

, 5/18/2016 edition of Pointblanknews Magazine, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, a prominent Fulani leader from Kano, said the following words

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers, Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

DO you want to know what the early explorer wrote about Igbos -- they were a bunch of savages and cannibals that dance round a pot of boiling human being.

No wonder your forefathers can only pass on a gully eroded land to you because when they were dancing round a pot of boiling human being, the mates in other parts of the world were busy acquiring good and fertile land that flows with milk and honey, for the unborn generations.

That is the same land you are fleeing your cursed land to run to now, on a daily and per second basis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 8:48pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

You are not even ashamed of yourself. ''They only renamed our town, they did not change the title of our king''- Even a Neanderthal man will never utter such. Can someone tell this toddler that it was Oyigbo town was renamed before the LG was created.

Which is worse off. THe history of a place was wiped off overnight by change of name and you are here celebrating it.

Bros if i tell you you are an half baked ariara market tutored graduate, you will get angry. Which book did you read that change the word Ilorin for Kwara? Maybe the one that was written by your tribalistic bigot that as never honoured with Nobel Laureate award.

Mind you, Ilorin was an internal insurrection of amalgamation of yoruba muslims and refugees. Read up and learn the culture of people that have stories, history and culture to share with the world. I never came across a single book that described how your forefathers even conquered an anthill, talkless of a village.

Lol! Towns get renamed by invading armies. No big deal. Romans gave Londonium ie London, it's name.
What matters is who controls the land today. The Anglo Saxons control London, just as Igbos control Oyigbo.

Ndiigbo control Oyigbo today, we can rename it anytime we like. Yoruba have no control over Ilorin and it's surroundings, the Emir a Fulani is only answerable to the Sultan in Sokoto. See the difference? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:49pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

This is epic: "We are South-western slaves to Northern Herdsmen" - Falae (2015)

It is so sad that Falae just realized this fact in 2015.

History has it that Afonja sold part of Western Nigeria to the Fulanis. Tinubu sold the remaining parts in 2014/2015.
As the 'sophisticated' tribe you often claim, have you lots bothered to know the reason behind the ransom Falae paid to his Fulani abductors to gain freedom?

It was said that the N5m was part payment of taxes for using the land. Your Fulani andlord came for their rent. And they warned Falae that if he dared make a noise about the saga, they wiould ome again and kidnap him from Ondo State. And they did. And they even had the gut to kill a Yoruba OPC at sentry.

What an affront on the loud-mouthed Yoruba tribe?
What boldness!

Who insulted the Yoruba VP? Elrufai, one of your Fulani masters.

It was pathetic to see slaves blaming the freeborn people for the kidnap despite Falae's confession

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you, I repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 8:50pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
spitting on your generation is a waste. Dirty people. Once again it's hundred not hunndred. Zombie

And pikin is what? English language? cheesy cheesy

Robotic and bitter Zombie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Rayhutar(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 8:52pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

DO you want to know what the early explorer wrote about Igbos -- they were a bunch of savages and cannibals that dance round a pot of boiling human being.

No wonder your forefathers can only pass on a gully eroded land to you because when they were dancing round a pot of boiling human being, the mates in other parts of the world were busy acquiring good and fertile land that flows with milk and honey, for the unborn generations.

That is the same land you are fleeing your cursed land to run to now, on a daily and per second basis.

The early explorers have lots of good and bad things to say about Ndiigbo. Bring out the bad ones, and I show you dozens of good ones. It's all about perspectives.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:53pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

Lol! Towns get renamed by invading armies. No big deal. Romans gave Londonium ie London, it's name.
What matters is who controls the land today. The Anglo Saxons control London, just as Igbos control Oyigbo.

Ndiigbo control Oyigbo today, we can rename it anytime we like. Yoruba have no control over Ilorin and it's surroundings, the Emir a Fulani is only answerable to the Sultan in Sokoto. See the difference? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndiwhatever controls Oyigbo and they have never summoned up courage to rename the town their masters renamed. That says it all about who s the master and who is the slave.

Have you not heard that the Emir of Ilorin has Kolapo in his name and for your warped information Emir is a an islamic title and not a cultural title.

That is a good piece of information you must go to bed with tonight, half baked ariara market tutored graduate.
Try harder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:53pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, ranting carelessly and senselessly...

Deluded descendant of a fallen demon!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again.

3 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 8:54pm On May 19, 2016
Rayhutar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To make matters worst, there was not even one published Yoruba rebuttal to those bold words. What do you expect from vassals? They are only wired to work for their masters and the enemies of their masters and not against their masters.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 8:55pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

The early explorers have lots of good and bad things to say about Ndiigbo. Bring out the bad ones, and I show you dozens of good ones. It's all about perspectives.

What good things do they have to say about a set of people they have already described as savages, cannibals, uncivil bunch of people that dance round a pot of boiling human being.

6 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 8:57pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:

Buhahahahah. The nitwit got no brain, I know you were sired by a village w.hore, reason you continue to disgrace the smelly thing. The last time i checked, Aba remains the dirt and dungeon on Nigeria. Shameless cocaine peddlers.

5 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 8:59pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndiwhatever controls Oyigbo and they have never summoned up courage to rename the town their masters renamed. That says it all about who s the master and who is the slave.

Have you not heard that the Emir of Ilorin has Kolapo in his name and for your warped information Emir is a an islamic title and not a cultural title.

That is a good piece of information you must go to bed with tonight, half baked ariara market tutored graduate.
Try harder.

It's not about summoning courage. The people are now used to the name Oyigbo, their destiny is in their hands, they can change it any second they feel like, they are not under any yoke.

Islam and politics are intertwined in the Hausa-Fulani world, their Islamic leaders are also their traditional leaders, you fool no one.

1 Like

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Shukuakukobambi: 9:01pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

To make matters worst, there was not even one published Yoruba rebuttal to those bold words. What do you expect from vassals? They are only wired to work for their masters and the enemies of their masters and not against their masters.

What do you think ojukwu looked like or appeared as when he returned to join Hausa/Fulani party to contest an election under a united nigeria after leading 3million of your ancestors on suicide? You clowns are nothing more than spoils of war. The kind that Abraham paid tithes on cheesy

Even under PDP that you place all your hopes in today, you're still being dictated to by Sheriff and Fayose cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 9:01pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Take it easy on the nitwit. Lmaoooo

4 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:05pm On May 19, 2016
69xtr9r:

Go quench in Lagos lagoon...you spawn of a fallen demon.

Miserable scallywag on a pay-per-post basis on NL.

Lunatic cretin!

F*****k off my mention the lunatic and demonic xtorses. i do not have the time of renowned NL demons and para-psychos such as you. I repeat again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Ariani: 9:05pm On May 19, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Lol! When the whites came, they met Ndiigbo in peace, but in Yorubaland, they met a group of savages that were incapable of living in peace with each other, but we're instead having village wrestling matches they called kiriji war.
Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by papparatzzi2013: 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

It's not about summoning courage. The people are now used to the name Oyigbo, their destiny is in their hands, they can change it any second they feel like, they are not under any yoke.

Islam and politics are intertwined in the Hausa-Fulani world, their Islamic leaders are also their traditional leaders, you fool no one.

Burma changed its name to Myanmar. Rhodesia was changed to Zimbabwe. They all had local names before their conquerors renamed them and they renamed them back after gaining independence. You will also rename Oyigbo back,t the day you truly gain independence from your masters.

Islam is a religion and politics is politics. Get that straight ariara market tutored graduate.

7 Likes

Re: Continued Marginalisation Of Igbos Will End Nigeria by Chapter5ive: 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

What do you think ojukwu looked like or appeared as when he returned to join Hausa/Fulani party to contest an election under a united nigeria after leading 3million of your ancestors on suicide? You clowns are nothing more than spoils of war. The kind that Abraham paid tithes on cheesy

Even under PDP that you place all your hopes in today, you're still being dictated to by Sheriff and Fayose cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / INEC Insists On Use Of BVAS, Electronic Transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.