Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria (6816 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by NaWetinDey(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
grin raised to power infinity.
BTW...is it already "tme to kill Ali Baba?"
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Academicwizman(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2016
I don't feel right about all these. This could be people from the north gradually taking over the south. If you read the Art of War, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by proeast(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
who is afraid of Nigeria disintegration? North and south west, l think Lagos and Ondo state have oil and there is oil in lake chad, why the panic and confusion or is it parasitism and over dependence on other tribes and lack of self confidence.
You have said it all but wether they like it or not, Nigeria has expired & we are living in its last days as a united country. Igbos will most likely combine with Ibiobio/Efik to form Biafra & maybe other willing tribes as well.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

Lols.. I dey alright ooo, u still dey for kano or u don dey for ur side
ah comot kano upper week ooo
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by rusher14: 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
To do what?

Jobless miscreants.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by pkang: 5:49pm On May 19, 2016
Emilo:
But why cant Buhari just release Nnamdi Kalu, SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE. what is he afraid of

Make i begin to make arrangement to move my family to TOGO at least....[color=#990000][/color]

If Buhari convicts Kanu, Dasuki hope their period counts with d months dey have spent in jail.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 19, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
who is afraid of Nigeria disintegration? North and south west, l think Lagos and Ondo state have oil and there is oil in lake chad, why the panic and confusion or is it parasitism and over dependence on other tribes and lack of self confidence.

Well said. All negative comments here are by yorubas. Why? They are scared of disintegration because THEY DON'T HAVE OIL. Don't be fooled by Ondo and Lagos oil claim. It's a fat lie. You claim to have oil yet scared to going your own way...this people and lie. SE and SS are confident staying on their because they both know each have oil.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by chiefobdk(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I think now is the time for all the investors in the SS to move down to the SW where they will be safe.

lol. no investor actually

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by wxyz1: 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
This is what injustice can cause, this is what you get in a country where some section feel they are borne to rule others are slave.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Suntzung: 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
thunder fire them , yes i said so.....bunch of fools
mad ppl full ND.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Sctests: 9:49pm On May 19, 2016
Ayoolla:
How quickly history repeats itself in Nigeria.... Militants come, soldiers go after them, battle rages on, lives are lost, (odi and zaki biam come to mind here).. then the government declares another round of amnesty and the cycle goes on... I think the NA and all the military apparatus should be involved in crushing this revolt without mercy......Any equipment must not be spared to totally annihilate all the enemies of this country- From Fulani herdsmen to NDA, to whoever wants to turn itself into a stumbling block..
Crush them all...

Ayo, we don't accept online mouth action, you sure know the way to the creeks, nigeria needs your help. Please do go there and crush them. Thank you in advance.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by m4una(m): 11:08pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
thunder fire them , yes i said so.....bunch of fools
A bigger thunder go first fire u... Amen.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2016
Emilo:
But why cant Buhari just release Nnamdi Kalu, SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE. what is he afraid of

Make i begin to make arrangement to move my family to TOGO at least....[color=#990000][/color]

So, u r indirectly insinuating that its Igbos youth that are masquerading as ND militants. Anyways, by the time Bubu descend on them eh, dey will curse the day they were born. As for Nnamdi Kanu, his fate has already been sealed. It is naive to think otherwise.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On May 20, 2016
m4una:

A bigger thunder go first fire u... Amen.
mumu ! oluku ! all of you causing untold suffering in the name of violent agitation will not rest in peace. you fools don't know agitation has gone beyond violence but now intellectual.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by utytill(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
What is the way forward?
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by 7lives: 10:52am On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
by the time we shut down this economy that your change will turn to N1.50k

How will shutting down the Nigerian economy stop me from accessing my MT4?, when the Asian youths of Indonesia, Malasia, India, Iran and Philippines were slugging it out to breakthrough in Forex over 9 years ago, their Nigerian counterparts were playing Yahoo.
Eye don open now, Yahoo had gone nautical, unless they can go E=Mc nothing for them, but hard work pays that's why I support any government that will rid this country of dirty ways of making money.
Honest and hard working folks can,t even do business online 'cause every Nigerian is viewed as a con artist.
You and your fellow con artist/militants or what ever will only succeed in shutting down your worthless lives, people like me CAN NEVER BE AFFECTED.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by onatisi(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2016
blithe2nice:
I just hope this news is not true,cux many lives will go down. War is not a friend of any country and her citizens.
thank you very much . Only complete compound fools will not see the colossal damage these agitations will do to innocent lives and the nation in general. I keep saying this ,that the bad opposition politics apc played is the root cause of all these problems,now the nation is deeply divided like never before. Anyone following the words of politicians about all things been ok in Nigeria needs to get his or her he's examined .the truth is the very foundation on which Nigeria is built is seriously shaking now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times / Anambra Elections: IGP Overhauls Security Landscape Ahead Of Polls / "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.