Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President (25845 Views)

Drama As Wike Unleashes Terror On NLC President / Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President by druboon404: 9:04pm On May 19, 2016
Maigida1:
FOOL
GOAT
Re: Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President by druboon404: 9:08pm On May 19, 2016
Haryohdeji:
am still in the middle of 30's.put Age aside, this NYSC stuff is disturbing from planning ahead, I have resigned 2 times @ where I am working temporary. When I received the alert of my Call up letter on tuesday, not up to 2hrs after at tendered my resignation letter @ where I was working bfor I received message of postponement again....
Sorry about that...there is reason for everything...Good luck

1 Like

Re: Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President by nattyGENT: 6:50am On May 20, 2016
God bless you Ayuba Wabba for your COURAGE & DOGGEDNESS in standing up for the truth. Others are sychophants (suffering & smiling). APC will be more corrupt than PDP on exit
Re: Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President by Nobody: 11:32am On May 20, 2016
scribble:
No broke people ill support downward spiral economic change because they have nothing at risk....

Maybe you're managing to earn 100k a month,, if up to that sef, so it doesnt mean anything to you when a vampire dictator who is as dull as his missing certificate causes dollar to go to 1000 naira

For those with millions and $ denominated bills, it affects our livelihood

I know this change is for the poor man with no brain in his head or finance in his account

I am not even going to dignify you with a response... Your words reeks of childish rants and banters... Lame!!!
Re: Labor To Review Strike Action Next Week -NLC President by scribble: 1:50am On May 22, 2016
Im in France.

I can send you 10k to take transport since you're quite familiar with the route

LUCKIE2014:

You no know Abuja make you go throw your support!

The problem with change is that a lot of people who have become use to a mundane way of life, even if it is eating the very essence of their existence will resist it, no matter how positive such change maybe.

This present administration have some of the brilliant minds in its cabinet and they have so far been trying to come up with policies that will move the nation forward.... while most Nigerians choose to wallow in epic show of mediocrity due to them wanting to "eat their yams without it being cooked", I choose to see the big picture of the policies, especially as regards fuel, and dare to believe in the Nigerian dream of a great nation. We will get there, whether they like it or not. #istandwithbuhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.