Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group (7810 Views)

Awon Werey - Facts And How To Be A Member / What You Should Know About Awon Werey / "Awon Werey" Dynasty Has Been Chased Out. Romancelanders Voted For Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2016
ShayGirl:

Werey Jeffrey, Just wanted to let u know i also had that thought in mind too..

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

There is indeed light at the end of the tunnel grin...the gods would be proud!
What more can I say? ThankYouGod cheesy grin grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What more can I say? ThankYouGod cheesy grin grin

Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by Nobody: 9:20am On May 20, 2016
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by ShayGirl(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
...nah...i grew up in lagos
okay i still have the inclination and predisposition to hobnob and interact with you. Can we go via pm or whatsapp?
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by meisterkitan(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oya add meme grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2016
meisterkitan:

Oya add meme grin

Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by meisterkitan(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yeahhhh!!! Caught ya grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
meisterkitan:

Yeahhhh!!! Caught ya grin

morofoko...so you dey this yard grin grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by meisterkitan(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

morofoko...so you dey this yard grin grin

I like to hide grin

Plus old account deactivated
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
okay i still have the inclination and predisposition to hobnob and interact with you. Can we go via pm or whatsapp?
pm
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
meisterkitan:

I like to hide grin

Plus old account deactivated

Niiiiiice grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
pm
pm? The former is boring, i'd rather prefer the latter which is whatsapp. Should i drop my contact?
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by makydebbie(f): 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
pm? The former is boring, i'd rather prefer the latter which is whatsapp. Should i drop my contact?
swthrt pm first!
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by geni340(f): 1:37pm On May 20, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • I just viewed yo profile shocked with booobs like that! Dem no go waste Time I swear cry I trust stfu........ grin shey u've gotten form alwedy
i hv to obtain form again
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by PureWays(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
Lol..

It's interesting to know that there is some sort of Clan in here.
Well, who is the head of its Colony?

Anyone?
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by haiti007(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..
It's interesting to know that there is some sort of Clan in here. Well, who is the head of its Colony?
Anyone?
most likely naijaboy
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by PureWays(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2016
haiti007:
most likely naijaboy
Ooh! Okay.

This is getting interesting. cool
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by naijaboiy: 5:24pm On May 20, 2016
KingTom:
but what did we do to deserve this. Have the Sins of our fathers caught up with us?
You and jack didn't just bring that shït here! grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by hibiscus76(f): 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
The rate of unemployment in the country is alarming and egregiously apalling.
See wetin visionless girl fit plan for her life. I weep for the future leaders of my country.
SMH.
So you can speak correct English abii..
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by meisterkitan(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
I want attention
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by SimpleBea(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
Honestly, in Yoruba language. awon means "they" or "those"
Had it been it was written as "awa werey 100%". Then, it means "We are mad"
VickyRotex:
In other words, you're saying "You're Mad"?

Just like that? Willingly mad? undecided undecided
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
makydebbie:
swthrt pm first!
sorry dear i got your reply and i also replied back but the gmail is currently down pls send your messages to my main email which is
hephzibahudeme@gmail.com
thanks so much, i will be in anticipation of your message
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by VickyRotex(f): 5:19am On May 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
Honestly, in Yoruba language. awon means "they" or "those"
Had it been it was written as "awa werey 100%". Then, it means "We are mad"

I know the meaning of "Awon"
I believe theyre referring to themselves in this context.

They may have a different meaning to the literary meaning though, but theyre referring to themselves.
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by SimpleBea(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2016
No sane individual would refer to himself/herself as a crazy dude. Maybe, you mis-quote them or you didn't understand how they use it in the literary sense.
VickyRotex:

I know the meaning of "Awon"
I believe theyre referring to themselves in this context.

They may have a different meaning to the literary meaning though, but theyre referring to themselves.
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by geni340(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you are quite right. They won't
am sory i havnt been arnd 4 awhile..fone ws bad. since ure one of their trusted members, hw do i get in sir
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by geni340(f): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...just wanted to let you know, I have nothing nice to say to you grin
lol, dont mind ha sir. i asked d question. oya, hw do i get in now
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2016
geni340:

lol, dont mind ha sir. i asked d question. oya, hw do i get in now

Why do you want to get in?
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by KingTom(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

You and jack didn't just bring that shït here! grin
we just did grin
Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by Damstarr(f): 1:22pm On May 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sandoski, I got your mention, Oya come and give me a Lap dance grin

Gawwd!!! grin grin, ur pictures eehn

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Join The 'awon Werey' Group by VickyRotex(f): 3:14pm On May 21, 2016
SimpleBea:
No sane individual would refer to himself/herself as a crazy dude. Maybe, you mis-quote them or you didn't understand how they use it in the literary sense.

It's fine. We don't have to argue about this. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Still Uses Ex-girlfriend's Name As Passwords / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl / Laycon Seen Squeezing Nengis Ass Like Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.