Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl (7830 Views)

7 Things I Learnt From Bill Cosby's Ordeal & Conviction / "Ladies Beware".7 Signs He Is Not For Real!!! / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by yusaze: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2015
In as much as falling in love is a beautiful thing for those who made it to the other end, there are some certain things a guy should never do for a girl otherwise you will lose your self respect before her.

1. Helping her wash clothes

2. Helping her write her exams

3. Allowing her slap you playfully

4. Giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when you are dating her

5. Helping her carry her handbag

6. Condoning her shouting on you

7. Feel free to add yours

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/11/7-things-you-should-never-do-for-a-girl.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by jaymejate: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok thanks. I will put that in my Not To Do List

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided embarassed
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Aminat508(f): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided embarassed
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2015
jaymejate:
Ok thanks. I will put that in my Not To Do List
me too

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by eyeon(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Tell her that she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen; when you know it's a lie.

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by eyeon(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Telling her that she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen; when you know it's a lie.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Everything except 4 and 6 is Ridiculous...undecided

You should give reasons why A girl can't playfully hit her supposed "Bf"...undecided Way too many Uptight And Archaic dudes roaming the streets of Nairaland...it's nauseating!undecided

4 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Seven things you are not to do for your BF
1.washing his clothes
2. Writing his exams or helping with assignments
3.having sex with him
4.giving him the liberty to chat, flirt or talk to other girls
5. Cooking for him or cleaning his apartment
6. Allowing him to have the upper hand in arguments

14 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Holywizard: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Is my girl abi I dey mad?
In fact both of us are not mad!
I love my girl so much but she wont dare ask me to do some things on ur list...
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nature8(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by lgboks(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
wow
Many rules and regulations for just a relationship...
@op
Do you know that if you are uptight or don't allow your girl to flirt with other guys actually tells a good percent of girls that you are insecure
Let me not even start with insecurities...
Not letting your girl shout for you shocked
How do 1 control that undecided
If she shouts you shut her up? How
Letting her shout sometimes and after she's done saying am sorry,no wonder I love you,you look beautiful when you are angry (and add - I wish I can make you angry more often kiss) don't forget the grabbing her part and kissing her after she stops or just hug her tightly cool
All the above her good way to deal with a shouting boo in a loving and romantic way...
But then each to their own opinions
Just as I don see babe's wen go say if her bf can't slap or beat her when he's angry or she misbehave den he's not a real man shocked shocked or she won't love the guy
What a world
My banga soup don hot grin

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by wordbank(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
1.washing his clothes
[s]3.having sex with him
4.giving him the liberty to chat, flirt or talk to other girls [/s]
U wake up from under ur bed ds morn?

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Emodeee: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Dn't lick her pule.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
wordbank:

U wake up from under ur bed ds morn?
Why you no ask OP if na under trailer he sleep with that list.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by missmary(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
grin Wisdom is the principal thing!.. in all put wisdim

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by wordbank(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Why you no ask OP if na under trailer he sleep with that list.
I just dey observe cool
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
wordbank:

I just dey observe cool

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by JonSnow(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
angry angry
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2015
I disagree on this article.
Waz wrong with a guy helping me in washing my clothes?

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by HizMissy(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
8. Don't tell her you love her.

9. Never, I repeat never be faithful to her.

3 Likes

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Crazy list....
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Never Tell her the truth.

It never helps. smiley

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by GoldenJulius(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I disagree on this article. Waz wrong with a guy helping me in washing my clothes?
the guy must be a laundrer.......una sha like high service
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by chiddye(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by ewizard1: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
See them.. Aminat and co. Its not ok with them. grin
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
yusaze:
In as much as falling in love is a beautiful thing for those who made it to the other end, there are some certain things a guy should never do for a girl otherwise you will lose your self respect before her.

1. Helping her wash clothes

2. Helping her write her exams

3. Allowing her slap you playfully

4. Giving her liberty to flirt with other guys when you are dating her

5. Helping her carry her handbag

6. Condoning her shouting on you

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/11/7-things-you-should-never-do-for-a-girl.html
RELATIONSHIP ntoooorr tongue tongue
RELATIONSHIP go hear am

Statistics show that MARRIAGE index will drop significantly by next year. This is owing to the inability of the present and past days government to revive the economy.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Olasco93: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
These are the negative things our Society Teaches us.

To the real thing now...
ยค Were these ''Don't Do For Her'' written in your Bible or Quran?

'Some' people don't really know what LOVE is all about, they think LOVE is learned in the Classroom... They do things out of Ignorance and leave the Small, Little things that really matter.

It is the Little, Little things that you do for her (a responsible girl) that will make Her love grow deeper and deeper for you, not until you take her to all the Tantalizers or Mr. Biggs of this world.

Everybody have the Ability to Love Real, but 'some' people do not Nurture theirs because of one reason or the other, while some it's just an Attitude not to Love-For-Real...

Like i always say, 'Little things matters in Love, if it's the Real Love that i know.
Hope you don't forget that LOVE is in Doing, Not Telling or Saying.
Those who have ears let them hear and DO!

1 Like

Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by McTobe(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
missmary:
grin Wisdom is the principal thing!.. in all put wisdim
you are there swt heart*
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by McTobe(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
@every one, we must know that there is no rule to relationship with the opposite sex u simply adjust to the kind of girl or lady u are dealing with. Most times their maturity(sometimes maturity is not all about age) is the most decisive factor, to lady A if u wash for her she might take it for a ride but to lady B she will see it as a privilege. Personally I deal with ladies as they come D;There is NO ONE FORMULA FITS IT ALL. But ladies should know that as a standing order they shouldn't shout at their men...on the other hand no body have any right whatsoever to tell another man how to handle his lady.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by SirBlack999(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Potential wife beater on the loose.
Re: BEWARE: 7 Things Which You Should Never Do For A Girl by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
1.washing his clothes
3.having sex with him
4.giving him the liberty to chat, flirt or talk to other girls

Go try am for your husband house,you never sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) / How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.