Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) (39451 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2016
Akiika:

Ol'boy, you're so predictable, i knew your insanity will get worse upon hearing the news. You never disappoint, craze on!
I can see U were among the soldiers dat rescue her abi? Sambissa forest dat the soldiers and even foreign soldiers have searched,how come they did not find her then? Let me ask U again, out of 250 girls how come she is still the only one dat they found in Sambissa forest? Give me a good answer. Buhari can fool guys like U not me.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by LUSTY1759(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2016
Scam of the highest order.......... The principal of the so called chibok school said she doesn't no her even d elders of the community... Packaged chibok girl just to deceive Nigerians... Politricking...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Onyeka32(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2016
Where are the APC supporters. Change is here
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by amanze15(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
this is a lesson already nobody remembers who came second always the first takes the day welcome home, sad sad sad sad sex starved batards fighting for their sickened cause, y'all should take time and watch TYRANT, you would know what goes on in those bastards brains

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Onyeka32(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
Goodluck is a weakling, he is bad, Goodluck is not a. Leader, nw buhari is here, APC una well done,

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2016
Well...to me alone...this looks like a fowl play really.I don't trust any of this politicians saga.Does this call for celebrations?If this is real congrat to the little girl but what about the other girls in bondage?My takes...they should have tried to rescued others before sending or financing any escapee.come oh...that bokoharam husband go dey happy now say PMB don carry him pikin.lols...at times you have to do something stupid to make public news...Aisha dey carry im husband boys pikin.lols...
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:58pm On May 19, 2016
Looks like she just gave birth undecided those bastard nack am one on the road (no pun intended) This might be the same situation with the other girls sad sad really ... Sad!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by dustmalik: 11:10pm On May 19, 2016
grossintel:
90% of Nigerians don't believe this.
I'm sure you meant to say, 90% of the inconsequential 5%. No one cares what you believe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by kvin33: 11:10pm On May 19, 2016
All these photo op and nobody invited Oby Ezekwesili...Chai, is not good o. The woman has been standing in the sun all this while, job she no get, simple photo op una no even send am. Oby, your own one chance na im pass.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 19, 2016
dustmalik:

I'm sure you meant to say, 90% of the inconsequential 5%. No one cares what you believe.
you can quote what ever you like, I ment exactly what u read.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2016
mankan2k7:
we are all aware that this is a scam ma

Just go and release d remaining girls where u people kept them
Hahahaha
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
Akiika:

Ol'boy, you're so predictable, i knew your insanity will get worse upon hearing the news. You never disappoint, craze on!

My brother, since reading his comment, my mouth has remained agape. Can't believe a human wrote this.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by chemberlin(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
OMG...We now know the game FG are playing...how can they tell us now that another girl is been rescued...who is writing this script..they are using this medium to take our mind off from the Fuel issue..[/b][b][b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2016
in 2face and soul e babaz voice

e b lyk say dem want to tell us another story again o..e b lyk say dem want to act anoda movie again o...

propaganda..abeg...c as dem dey carry boko pikin anyhw..make d man catch them

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by caprini1: 11:33pm On May 19, 2016
mankan2k7:
we are all aware that this is a scam ma

Just go and release d remaining girls where u people kept them
The second girl has been rescued according to sahara reporters breaking news just now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:34pm On May 19, 2016
But my curiosity is ds?
How come d husband /predator was found with d gal in sambisa?
Av dey been living dere together for 2yrs?
Was so called husband found with arms and ammunition?
Am jus asking ni oo
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 19, 2016
Nairasurplus:
This is a scam. He knows where he kept them.
how will you feel if you are the victim of such scam? Lucky Dube in his song said "when you see the murdering of innocent people on papers it looks like cartoon to u and you'll neva believe it, but when it affects ur own then you'll feel the bitter part of life". My prayer is, God won't make you a victim.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided
God bless you to see 2019 and eat ur words.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
olusipimp:

Hear urself,ur granma wey. De fry garri,when ur grandma de fry garri,meaning ur mama de hawk garri and you're comparing dem to her.....get a life or you'll die young
if he pain you abeg hug the nearest transformer. The woman old and worwor in dat photo,if na your mother sister aunty sugar mummy or church member I no send. I don talk my own deal with it. If you mention me again walahi you go regret am

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:42pm On May 19, 2016
olusipimp:

Ur whole generations can never near her talkless of attaining her position........get a life
eyaaaaaaaa he pain am o. She look soooooooooooooooo worworish in the photo. Deal with it tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tinsel: 11:45pm On May 19, 2016
There is a breaking news that the army just rescued another Chibok girl named Sera Luca, daughter of Pastor Luca
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided
did Your hero gej even rescue shadow talkless of one of The girls. guy park well cos if na Your sis You won't be spitting shits here... I won't abuse You back cos we pmb supporters like me re sensible and human enuf to feel her pain And hype her rescue cos e no easy.... Mr mod oya do The needful

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Armstrong1975: 11:58pm On May 19, 2016
According to mama peace there is god, this is story for the godŲŒthank gods for amina and her baby, Buhari na your baby, don't waste time, adopt the babe because na one of your boy be the father
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2016
ever811:
hope that's not yemi osibade wife in that first pix,cause the woman looks like the wife of a security man in my area.
if anyone in your generation reach that peak mehh....
na joke a dey joke ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Army Reacts To Killing Of Watermelon Seller By Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.