Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) (39447 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by ever811(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2016
fascowilly:
if anyone in your generation reach that peak mehh.... na joke a dey joke ooo
thank God say na joke if not I 4 wish u back..
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by GiddySY: 12:37am On May 20, 2016
Revealed! Serah Luka 2nd Chibok Girl Rescued
She is believed to be the daughter of Pastor Luka. During debriefing the girl revealed that she was a JSS1 student of the school at the time they were abducted. She further added that she hails from Madagali, Adamawa State.

Read more at: http://youthsdigest.com/serah-luka/

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by dammieco(m): 1:16am On May 20, 2016
From school to sambisa forest and from sambisa forest to aso rock. Life gives what people don't really dream to have sometimes.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by dammieco(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2016
By the time 7 Chibok girls are rescued within one week, Nigerians will forget petrol is #145

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 20, 2016
grossintel:
90% of Nigerians don't believe this.

Ofcourse they dont
I dont even blame them
Jonathan made it seem like rescuing this chick was impossible.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by greall12(m): 1:42am On May 20, 2016
I bet you more than 1 chikbok girls will rescue next.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2016
You can see that Amina was among the listed missing Chibok Girls.

https://www.nairaland.com/3116014/evidence-first-rescue-chibok-girl#45786301

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Pyno30: 3:36am On May 20, 2016
metroparrot:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari also met with the rescued Chibok girl Amina Ali, her 4 month old daughter Sadiya and her family, at the State House today. According to Mrs Buhari, everyone is glad she is back home and all will continue to pray for the safe return of other missing Chibok girls.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-mrs-aisha-buhari-meets-rescued.html

Hmmmmmm stop playing ur nation nd international
communities on chibok girls. the girl found can not be
among the chibok waec students abducted is a lie. there
are alots of teenagers abducted by boko harams hu are not
among the stuents abducted. non of abducted girls is below
the average waec age of 16yrs nd above nd this one found
was abducted at the age of 13yrs nd she is completely an
illitrate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by olalat(m): 4:15am On May 20, 2016
An intelligent person will search for their initially published picture and compare the faces to expose their scarm. Ranting here on internet doesnt make u appear better.
tommykiwi:
APC you guys are scam! God will surely expose U guys, Chibok girls dat were abt writing their Waec exam some years back, now she can't even speak pidgin English, Na Swahili she want write for Waec? .Even mama below dey try read how to become rich since our dullard change the economy of our nation
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Heineken(m): 5:00am On May 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided
Amen my guy. Even my dad dey support buhari too much. As if make I slap the man anytime hym dey talk about this buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by dhesire(m): 5:02am On May 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God
punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided

All the wicked deities will severely punish you in return, onyi'awurun.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by vicobosi: 5:06am On May 20, 2016
Just barely less than a week the First Lady gave the families of chibok girls 25m naira they suddenly start turning up? Nigeria I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by onyeguy: 5:24am On May 20, 2016
Scam undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by mrintelligent(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided

I doubt it if you have a father.

It is this same God that will punish u in a bigger and painful way. Id.iot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 5:43am On May 20, 2016
Nigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloveNigerians na wa oo,we are all demanding and advocating for the return of the chibok Girls ,now that it was reported that 2 of the girls have been rescue we still think is politics ,when are we going to believed in ourselves ,sometime I am not happy being a Nigerian but I believe God has reason for making a Nigeria ,i shall continue to pray and work for the greatest my beloved country , Kudus to our Gallant Soldiers and my God continue to lead this Administration ,if they fail we all fail ,if they succeed we are succeed .
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2016
kvin33:
All these photo op and nobody invited Oby Ezekwesili...Chai, is not good o. The woman has been standing in the sun all this while, job she no get, simple photo op una no even send am. Oby, your own one chance na im pass.

that woman wrist watch will feed u and your 6th generation.. poverty mentality
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:32am On May 20, 2016
olalat:
An intelligent person will search for their initially published picture and compare the faces to expose their scarm. Ranting here on internet doesnt make u appear better.

but it makes u smart..
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by ajadematanle: 6:35am On May 20, 2016
Another chibock girl rescued

Hours after Amina Ali, one of the Chibok girls rescued on Wednesday from the insurgents, met with President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the Nigerian Army announced the rescue of another of the girls on Thursday evening.

Army spokesperson, Usman Sani, a colonel, who confirmed the rescue, gave the name of the rescued girl as Serah Luka, said to be number 157 on the list of abducted school girls.

Mr. Usman later narrated how the abducted girl was rescued.

He said in a statement, “At about 11.00am today, Thursday, 19th May 2016, troops of 231 Battalion, 331 Artillery Regiment (AR), Detachment of Armed Forces Special Forces (AFSF) 2, Explosive Ordinance (EOD) Team and Civilian Vigilante group of Buratai, conducted clearance operations at Shettima Aboh, Hong and Biladdili general area in Damboa Local Government Area of Borno State.

“During the operations, the troops killed 35 Boko Haram terrorists and recovered several arms and ammunitions and other items. In addition, they rescued 97 women and children held captives by the Boko Haram terrorists.

“We are glad to state that among those rescued is a girl believed to be one of the Chibok Government Secondary School girls that were abducted on 14th April 2014 by the Boko Haram terrorists.
Her name is Miss Serah Luka, who is number 157 on the list of the abducted school girls. She is believed to be the daughter of Pastor Luka. During debriefing, the girl revealed that she was a JSS1 student of the school at the time they were abducted.

She further added that she hails from Madagali, Adamawa State. She averred that she reported at the school barely two months and one week before her unfortunate abduction along with other girls over two years ago.

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 20, 2016
scamming going on
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by intergral(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2016
grossintel:
90% of Nigerians don't believe this.
i've met with about 10 mothers whose daughters were taken..... Who cares if they believe or not all i know is that their parents were hurt.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2016
Lol. How about predicting how your life and your family's would be better, Mr. Josefu Alalade.

LesbianBoy:
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 20, 2016
I heard another girl has been found, I am tempted to believe

but istilldonbeliveit,watching in 4D
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by daddyiel(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2016
This is why I don't watch nollywood movies, when you want to decieve an adult u should make it real and convincing, that Amina girl looks more like ll she has been kept in government house, eating and enjoying well waiting for the this day come, she doesn't look stressed, traumatized... This Government abi gunment...trying hard to distract Nigerians from the reality at hand, inflation, fuel, power and hardship.... Just for may 29th

We know the truth...
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 20, 2016
mkoabiola:
But my curiosity is ds?
How come d husband /predator was found with d gal in sambisa?
Av dey been living dere together for 2yrs?
Was so called husband found with arms and ammunition?
Am jus asking ni oo

Did you see the picture of the couple in the hospital?
I mean the guy wasnt treated like a suspect of one of the most violent organizations on earth. No handcuffs. It looked like a regular couple who came to seek medical assistance

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 20, 2016
Congrats to APC for moving us closer to winning an Oscar.
What Nollywood hasn't been able do for decades.

From CNN to Sky News, Aljazeera to SABC!
Lai Mohammed, OBJ, Ezekwesili and the lead cast ..hari big up to you guys!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by gogodaye(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2016
How quick the narrative changes and all of a sudden becomes acceptible

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by richyrolly(f): 7:50am On May 20, 2016
ever811:
hope that's not yemi osibade wife in that first pix,cause the woman looks like the wife of a security man in my area.
she is the one,by their deeds u shall know them,humility is her watch-word.Pls keep it the very servant of the most high God.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Richydos(m): 7:50am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

I'm sure you meant to say, 90% of the inconsequential 5%. No one cares what you believe.
Only the dumb ones don't ever ask Y but get fooled with whatever propaganda is being unleashed on em
JUST ASK THESE QUESTIONS
1. WHY ON EARTH IS IT NOW.... JUST SOME DAYS TO MAY 29 "LOLZ"
2.HOW COME SHE WAS THE ONLY ESCAPEE IN THE EVER MIGHTY SAMBISA FOREST THAT OUR MILITARY HAS SEARCHED ALL ITS HOOK N CRANNIES WITH NO SINGLE TRACE OF EM
3.SHE WAS FOUND FETCHING FIREWOOD GOSH ARE U SHITTING ME
4.SHE HAS BEEN GIVEN OVER 3 NAMES
5.SHE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH D LEAST OF IT "PIDGIN".... A WAEC CANDIDATE FOR THAT MATTER
6.SHE'S 15 N GOT MISSING 2YEARS AGO... MEANING SHE WAS 13YRS WHEN SHE GOT ENROLLED FOR WAEC LIKE SERIOUSLY 13YEARS TO WRITE WAEC IN THE NORTH
JUST CLEAR YOUR 1.Q WITH THE QUESTIONS OF Y..... N NOT FOOL YOURSELF WITH WHATEVER PROPAGANDA THE GOVT HAS CHOOSED TO FOOL THE POPULACE
DON'T GET FOOLED JUST ASK Y

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2016
olalat:
Your name said it all...Tinubu follower.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2016
stelaar:
Tears gradually turning to smiles

see aishadon fat finish oh hhhhhh

our money

EFCC should probe this one naa lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.