Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) (39450 Views)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by omoharry(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2016
Flashh:
That look I'm seeing on the girl's face @third pics isn't it at all. I hope she won't abandon the baby.
Exactly my thought..
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by sammixs(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided
...same to YOU!
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by olalat(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2016
I dnt bother replying ur type.
tommykiwi:
Your name said it all...Tinubu follower.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by olalat(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2016
I dnt bother replying ur type cos u hardly engage in logical argument instead u make lame comments.
tommykiwi:
Your name said it all...Tinubu follower.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by Tonyblinky(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2016
Dat baby is buhari's child
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 4:26pm On May 20, 2016
Poor girl. Her only crime was being born in craphole Africa (Nigeria).
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by itstpia8: 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
beautiful ladies.
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by micky2004: 9:27am On May 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided
i think you're crazy to say that, Buhari is old enough to be your grandfather. at least if na your grandpa dey d position wey Buhari dey now you no go like make anybody insult am anyhow, sebi you self wan make you live to become old?
Re: Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) by ADEMOSU(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=45783361]Lol...This APC government are very predictable! I told my friend that May 29th is coming and since this useless APC government has not achieved anything, they will hype this so called "rescued girl" upandan and say buhari the bastard is "working". And I was right! God punish buhari and his supporters especially the ones here on nairaland undecided[/quote

if missing Chiboks is a fraud are the dead or displaced equally a fraud ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.