Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally (2048 Views)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Can Some One Be Ugly And Also Be Charismatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by unapapadeycraze: 11:41pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:
Even I would upload it..it wouldn't be because you asked..

It's your obligation. Your thread makes it an obligation.
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by unapapadeycraze: 11:42pm On May 19, 2016
refiner:

...smileysmiley..thanks hun...

Uwc.
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42pm On May 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

moral of the mention, you no get boobz. You are dry chested.
Try and be a sane being!
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

It's your obligation. Your thread makes it an obligation.
You don't need to know what I look like to understand the message I'm trying to pass..btw uploading pictures is actually optional
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
Can someone just tell this sandoski of a girl dat she isn't making sense please.

Mtcheeew.....

Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On May 19, 2016
Nobody is ugly

Only wen u av time for packaging
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 11:45pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened though.
Anything wrong with it??
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by KINGinVAHALA: 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
donbenedict:
Can someone just tell this sandoski of a girl dat she isn't making sense please.
And are you making sense?
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by unapapadeycraze: 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:

You don't need to know what I look like to understand the message I'm trying to pass..btw uploading pictures is actually optional

Ok.
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
All of you with the idea of packaging, whatever happened to being YOU??
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by KINGinVAHALA: 11:47pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:
Anything wrong with it??
No!
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by ImDharay: 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
Yhu try so hard t0 feel amonq
to d extent u overdoing sum dumb shiiiit.!

#That's her case....nexxxxxT!
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by vicstar(m): 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
OP I won't lie to u, I love being blunt if you Are ugly deep down u'll have diz conviction that you are ugly lipsrsealed grin grin all diz shiiit are tinz we tell ourselves to feel better undecided

Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 11:54pm On May 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No!
Thought as much
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 11:57pm On May 19, 2016
vicstar:
OP I won't lie to u, I love being blunt if you Are ugly deep down u'll have diz conviction that you are ugly lipsrsealed grin grin all diz shiiit are tinz we tell ourselves to feel better undecided
ImDharay:
Yhu try so hard t0 feel amonq
to d extent u overdoing sum dumb shiiiit.!
#That's her case....nexxxxxT!
Typical examples
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by drnairalov: 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:
Hate if you want but that's what I think..
If you happen to be good looking, its a gift from God and not your making..and if you're not it's not a crime or some reason to feel less accepted or inferior than the others..even in our country Nigeria, the ugliest ones are doing better..
Send that PM to those beautiful girls right now without thinking of how they would see you..Who are they to judge you..haba
#teamuglypeople# we rock

thanks we do rock.so bad when some people judge by appearances sad
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by KINGinVAHALA: 11:59pm On May 19, 2016
hibiscus76:
Thought as much
There is something actually wrong with it.
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by vicstar(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2016
hibiscus76:

Typical examples

• • • • • The truth is bitter undecided carefully read my previous post again, and dig d msg cool

Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 12:02am On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

There is something actually wrong with it.
Will be willing to listen when you stop contradicting yourself
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 12:05am On May 20, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • The truth is bitter undecided carefully read my previous post again, and dig d msg cool
my bad
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by peter(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2016
hibiscus76:

Bless you too my brother

Hibiscus76.....@m surprised ooooo....D's is coming from a lady
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by vicstar(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2016
hibiscus76:
my bad

• • • • • U piqued my curiosity cry I'd like to see your pics Trust me I won't speak ill of it • • • • • I ain't kidding diz time .
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by ImDharay: 12:19am On May 20, 2016
hibiscus76:

Typical examples
st0p beinq lame,
u qot no idea of wah my text means
cuz it obviously has nuffin t0 d0 wid u.
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by KINGinVAHALA: 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
hibiscus76:

Will be willing to listen when you stop contradicting yourself
I dont even want you to listen.
Bye!
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2016
peter:

Hibiscus76.....@m surprised ooooo....D's is coming from a lady
You don't have to be.. the gender isn't necessary to air one's views
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I dont even want you to listen.
Bye!
See you
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by hibiscus76(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • U piqued my curiosity cry I'd like to see your pics
Trust me I won't speak ill of it
• • • • • I ain't kidding diz time
Truth is I'm not bothered what you think of my looks,thats who I am and I can't change it..youll see it soon though
Re: Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally by itstpia8: 3:11pm On May 20, 2016
In this day and age, nobody needs to be ugly, all you have to do is apply makeup and package yourself well.

The few who dont do that, shouldnt be stalked either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? / Views From The Friendzone / Guys, 12 Ways To Spot A Fake Naija Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.