Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? (2037 Views)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by marvelck: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
When a girl has a male friend apart from her boyfriend, who gives her money regularly, to make her hair, buy things and also take care of her needs, is she cheating on her boyfriend by doing that? Most girls dont see such as cheating, so far she hasnt slept with the generous male friend. But since most guys dont give without receiving, she would surely give in to his demands some day...
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by vizkiz: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
If there is another guy kind enough to give her money, I will be the devil to feel jealous or tell her she is cheating on me
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by momentarylapse: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl has a male friend apart from her boyfriend, who gives her money regularly, to make her hair, buy things and also take care of her needs, is she cheating on her boyfriend by doing that? Most girls dont see such as cheating, so far she hasnt slept with the generous male friend. But since most guys dont give without receiving, she would surely give in to his demands some day...

Money might not be the only thing she is collecting!

And it also means the original boyfriend no dey try!
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Martinola(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
No b only moni she dey collect, she dey collect cucumber join
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

Money might not be the only thing she is collecting!

And it also means the original boyfriend no dey try!
Original boyfriend no dey try?

The girl no get hand to hustle for her own money abi her parents no dey again?

Abeg no provoke me
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by momentarylapse: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
Original boyfriend no dey try?

The girl no get hand to hustle for her own money abi her parents no dey again?

Abeg no provoke me

Hustle wetin? You don forget say na naija girls we dey talk about here!

And yes if you feel the need for a girlfriend then you should also feel the need to try for her! Abi the pussy na free! Leave her parents out of it....after all dem no dey use _penis kill the Smally like the boyfriend! If any guy no wan try for him chickala then snipers like me dey wait to take over! Na so e be!
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

And yes if you feel the need for a girlfriend then you should also feel the need to try for her! Abi the pussy na free! Leave her parents out of it....after all dem no dey use _penis kill the Smally like the boyfriend! If any guy no wan try for him chickala then snipers like me dey wait to take over! Na so e be!
pussy is not free, prick is not free so the two has cancelled each other.

What else?
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by momentarylapse: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
pussy is not free, prick is not free so the two has cancelled each other.

What else?

If you won't pay to play then you may have to lower the standards of the kind of women you would like to see gracing your bed! Maybe you go begin target house girls and secondary school thots! Because recession full ground!

You don't expect some gucci sandal wearing, Louis vuitton bag clutching, chanel dress wearing _bitch to keep spreading her j-lo perfumed pussy for you for free do you! Men pay bills that's the way the world is structured!

And by the way you can tell a lot about a nigga by looking at his _bitch!
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
After collecting, she will still collect prick oo... to balance the collection!!

Is she cheating??
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
No she is not cheating on her boyfriend..

As long as he is collecting fvck and also not spending on her, no problem
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by stan241(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
The fact that she collects those things regularly is wrong in my opinion anyway.
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Goldenheart(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
"shocked"
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
DATING a guy and collecting money for miscellaneous from another dude with no strings attached? Na today I dey hear this one

Lol.
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by ufuosman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
just collecting money for the guy without anything in common, I can't trust any girl.
Maybe the guy is father Christmas.....

let her stop collecting for the guy, cos one day she will use it to insult her own guy. is nt good to b dating Mr A nd still collecting for Mr B.
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by jengrej(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
as long as she is collecting money from the other guy..beleive you me that the guy will certainly demand for her SAVANNA and possibly SAHEL it oneday..
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Cholls(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
my sister she is so disrespecting.....spite
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Ifakiland(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

Sniper like u? Ode u don't av sense.
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by momentarylapse: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ifakiland:

Sniper like u? Ode u don't av sense.

You are a hopeless fool! You think you can troll me? Quote me again and let me see what you are made of!

Are you jealous because of the fact that guys like me make your women disrespect your unfocused ass? Useless _dunce!
Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by sunnyt1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Have u eva heard of emotional cheating? most people dnt even knw wat cheating means. it goes far beyond sleeping wit someone which is y many fall into the entangled web of adultery

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Her Boyfriend If She's Collecting Money From Another Guy? by Ifakiland(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
momentarylapse:

You are a hopeless fool! You think you can troll me? Quote me again and let me see what you are made of!

Are you jealous because of the fact that guys like me make your women disrespect your unfocused ass? Useless _dunce!
Ur papa bi d dunce.

(1) (Reply)

How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public / Woman Sends Sex Message And Nude Photos Meant For Her Boyfriend To Her Husband / It Happens Once In 1000 Years: Your Age+ur Year Of Birth =2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.