Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included (4082 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:

@Pinkforever has only three tweets. what's your real handle?
@nurhaandaura
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
@nurhaandaura
No results for @nurhaandaura

Ff me @gidilink and I'll ff back.
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:

No results for @nurhaandaura

Ff me @gidilink and I'll ff back.
@gidilink aready following me...i don't want to post my personal acc. name here, i will send u email...with my fbk, whatsapp, IG
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 8:10am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
@gidilink aready following me...i don't want to post my personal acc. name here, i will send u email...with my fbk, whatsapp, IG
Really?
I never knew.
Okay, will be expecting that.
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:

Really?
I never knew.
Okay, will be expecting that.
kind of, i'm seeing much gidi> stuff on my page
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 8:20am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
kind of, i'm seeing much gidi> stuff on my page
Lol!

Stop trolling. grin
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 8:37am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:
Lol!
Stop trolling. grin
u mean
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 8:40am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
u mean
I'm curious to know why you're so much interested in politics. Do you plan on vying for an office in future?
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:

I'm curious to know why you're so much interested in politics.
Do you plan on vying for an office in future?
born into politician family, and i'm intrested in politics... Because i gain much in politics, especially during confab..
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 9:53am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
born into politician family, and i'm intrested in politics... Because i gain much in politics, especially during confab..
Good to know.
Haven't gotten you dm tho'.
You can call or message me on 081********
I've started learning Shuwa. grin
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 10:08am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:
Good to know. Haven't gotten you dm tho'. You can call or message me on 08103443450 I've started learning Shuwa. grin
owk i wil, don't reply me in english...
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 10:14am On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah:
owk i wil, don't reply me in english...

You have to edit my number off the quote.
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by tsephanyah(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2016
PushPlay:

You have to edit my number off the quote.
owk
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
Sadly Nigeria is still in some of these stages

....drinking and bathing with salt water to cure Ebola
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by CLIQBOY(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2016
tsephanyah And PushPlay Are you guys done? lol
Re: The History Of Sex/Birth Control - Photos Included by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
CLIQBOY:
tsephanyah And PushPlay Are you guys done? lol
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys? / What's This / My Girlfriend Says "No Sex Till Marriage" But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.