Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me? (1009 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 20, 2016
Currently courting with my girlfriend of many years, we are both Christians and vowed to keep ourselves till our wedding night even though I am not a virgin she is. She comes to see on monday after work and we are alone in my room and I begin to get all playful and tickle her, the next thing I attempted to kiss her and she kissed me to in return. It was as if she too had been hungry inside just waiting for me to make the move. My hand begin to move all over her, grabbing her butt , boobs and kissing her neck. Even though she resisted my hand throughout the experience. She kept kept hugging me tightly and kissing.
Somehw we were able to stop.

Now this is all have been thinking. Lust is really tempting!

I am also begin to see how unwanted pregnancy and premarital sex happen

I still want fulfil the vow.
how I can overcome this lust!
Cause am really struggling here, are there tips to resist and overcome
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by falconey(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2016
ok

I need the tips too
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 20, 2016
grin Lol...what kind of problem is this?

Too much shakara!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
Go and stay in the dungeon until u are ready to marry her to avoid fornication as i am doing right now
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by elantraceey(f): 2:15pm On May 20, 2016
The love of God constrains us. It's only a genuine love for God that can help you overcome the flesh and the more you know God, the more you love him and you can only know him through studying and fellowshipping so spend more time with God and his word( meditating and practicing) and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by PunkyV(f): 2:17pm On May 20, 2016
Join the vaseline gang & be a wankster grin

Like what can we say that'll miraculously stop your human instincts.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nateben(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2016
Hope this helps.....

1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 20, 2016
Sit down with her and have a honest chat. If you two still want to keep your vows avoid been alone.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by donbenedict(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
All I can say is that u both are only just deceivn urselves...

She is ur girlfrnd and not ur sister... u two are so attracted to each other so I dnt see any reason why it's a taboo to even kiss her.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by jashar(f): 2:59pm On May 20, 2016
My dear brother, the flesh is weak, but your spirit with the help of the Holy Spirit is stronger.

The Bible wasn't kidding when it said 'flee all appearances of evil'. In your scenario, the tickling is an appearance of evil.

It's ok to have s.exual feelings for the person you're in a relationship with( in fact, if you don't, something is wrong with you) grin. But how do you handle those feelings is the issue.

Avoid all those stories that touch moments. Don't let there be a scenario when you know you're 'charged up' and only the both of you are at a vulnerable place together.

Have someone you're accountable to that keeps you in check at all times.

Above all, let your Love and Fear of God keep you from sin. If you have genuine love for Him, you'll want to please Him at every time 't'.

Forget about the vaseline crew. Disgusting nansense, angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by donbenedict(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2016
jashar:
My dear brother, the flesh is weak, but your spirit with the help of the Holy Spirit is stronger.

The Bible wasn't kidding when it said 'flee all appearances of evil'. In your scenario, the tickling is an appearance of evil.

It's ok to have s.exual feelings for the person you're in a relationship with( in fact, if you don't, something is wrong with you) grin. But how do you handle those feelings is the issue.

Avoid all those stories that touch moments. Don't let there be a scenario when you know you're 'charged up' and only the both of you are at a vulnerable place together.

Have someone you're accountable to that keeps you in check at all times.

Above all, let your Love and Fear of God keep you from sin. If you have genuine love for Him, you'll want to please Him at every time 't'.

Forget about the vaseline crew. Disgusting nansense, angry
person like u go bad for bed...
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
FOllowing this thread until someone brings a reasonable suggestion cuz I sure as hell will need this !
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by jashar(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
person like u go bad for bed...
Hector, You'll never know.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2016
falconey:
ok
I need the tips too
Mesefgrin
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by donbenedict(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2016
jashar:

Hector, You'll never know.
I dnt need to never knw.. I knw ur type. cool u'l so want it badly wen u get married
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by jashar(f): 3:09pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
I dnt need to never knw.. I knw ur type. cool u'l so want it badly wen u get married

That's my husband's challenge.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by makydebbie(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2016
make i read comments..
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by donbenedict(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2016
jashar:

That's my husband's challenge.
I wish to "flirt" with you ryt nw. Hope u don't mind..

Bible says in the book of proverbs, he who doesnt knw and is willing to know is wise, talk to him grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by PureWays(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2016
Your mind is weak right now because, your focus has been shifted (Well, welcome to our world)

Read books often, Bible will be of great deal. This will strengthen your mind hence overcome your body (Mind over body).

You are a newbie in the game, don't dwell into it, you are too inexperienced. You may impregnate her or loose alot of things you've planned to achieve.

Sex is a distraction, especially when you are not a High Man
To folks like us, we've got the shiit handled, but to folks like you, you are too meeky for such adventure.

STAY ON YOUR LANE FAM!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by unapapadeycraze: 3:28pm On May 20, 2016
You are not even a virgin. What should people like us do? We have nvr kissed, nvr pressed bobby, nvr had sex. How do we deal with lust? Avoid staying alone with her in your room or anywhere. Especially at night.

It's not easy to be a virgin, it's tiring. Especially for guys. You know guys have a very high libido. So many seduction. Girl go just come your house, open legs for your front, she go come your house braless.

#teamweddingnight.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by PureWays(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
You are not even a virgin. What should people like us do? We have nvr kissed, nvr pressed bobby, nvr had sex. How do we deal with lust? Avoid staying alone with her in your room or anywhere. Especially at night.

It's not easy to be a virgin, it's tiring. Especially for guys. You know guys have a very high libido. So many seduction. Girl go just come your house, open legs for your front, she go come your house braless.

#teamweddingnight.
Bro, with this comment: I think you are most likely gonna fvck if the opportunity arises.
No pun intended.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by unapapadeycraze: 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
PureWays:
Bro, with this comment: I think you are most likely gonna fvck if the opportunity arises.
No pun intended.

which opportunity? Didn't you read the post. So many opportunities dat i didn't use.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by onstelly(f): 3:40pm On May 20, 2016
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by PureWays(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

which opportunity? Didn't you read the post. So many opportunities dat i didn't use.
Lol..

Okay
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by 20bc(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
Bro WTF is your problem, you need to fπck that pπssy, you have done it before what's holding you now from doing it with your main chic now........ ♣♣♣

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Loser !!! / Is She Leaving Me For My Friend / Compare These Pictures And Comment(1957 V 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.