Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Is She Leaving Me For My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Leaving Me For My Friend (1004 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D*** / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Why She's Leaving Her Boyfriend One Week To Valentine! Please Read On.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Tb222(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
i am a student while my friend is into bulldozer and caterpillar operations,i met this young lady just fresh out of school asked her if she had any interest in having a boyfriend and she gave me a no answer, 2 years later we both got admitted to respective tetiary institutions, i called her and reminded her of my intention to have her.....she reluctantly agreed, a year went without us not chatting, sending both love and motivational text messages, on one of our holidays my friend approached me and told me of his interest or should i say past interest in this lady, He told me he already approached her and she agreed i confronted her about it which she denied saying she never agreed to any affair,although he told me he is no longer interested and has left her to be,he even confessed to me that he played a part in raising money for her school fees,i notice some strange things which i actually did not bear in mind ,while scrollimg thru his fone i see her missed calls and his dialled numbers no text messages though( the same guy who promised me never to call her) though not financially stable i try my best to satisfy her,days went by her response to my calls changed,her tone like she s mumuring,then came the D day i called her 15 times she never responded sent text upon text she never replied, the second day went by the same response,i then asked my roomate to make a call no reply only for her to call him within five minutes , i collected the phone from him to verify the caller, found out it was she,i gave her a call with my friends number and she replied straightaway, asked her why she didnt pick my calls she said she was busy with class and assignments(for two consecutive days even the devil will laugh) lashed out at her for not replying my missed calls but could that of my roomate she then switched off the phone,i sent messages to her via whatsapp and she gave me go to hell kind of answers blocking me and telling me never to call her again, my friend on the other hand avoids me whenever he sees me, nw guys am i right in my assumptions or just being forward in my conclusions?
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's obvious she prefers your friend and has moved on with him. She's prolly into him coz he's got money and as a student you couldn't afford the things this friend offers her. They are dating. Bro, move on.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Ladycloud(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Obviously! Nigga move on.. There are about millions of women in the world..
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
She chose the one that has money.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by daviddagreat: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
So u called her 15 times witout response and Its still not clear to u

1 Like

Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Shít.
15 missed calls?!

Dude, the girl doesn't like you. She doesn't!
No amount of calls or whatever will change that.

Look at the way she's treating you, making you feel worthless and you still think about her. Take a hint Bro.

You totally lack that pride and self esteem as a man.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Bluezy13(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm...

i called her and
reminded her of my intention to have her.....she
reluctantly agreed

he even confessed to me that he played a part
in raising money for her school fees

i collected the phone from him to verify
the caller, found out it was she,i gave her a call
with my friends number and she replied
straightaway

she then switched off the phone,i sent messages
to her via whatsapp and she gave me go to hell
kind of answers blocking me and telling me never
to call her again

NOTE: reluctantly agreed

Oh dear,
You have been a fool for too long.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by 2dice01: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
well its normal thing in dis part of the world...girls break our heart till we become player...then they will say men are wicked
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by eph12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
You call person 15 times she no pick? Brotherly why 15 times? Why not 80 or 220? Nonsense.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:03am On Jul 16, 2016
I empathize with you bro!!
Truth be told, you lost your "supposed" girlfriend because you ain't financially buoyant !
Poverty na the highest "bastard" ever!!!!
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by pedrilo: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Cheating, unfaithfulness and heartbreak in relationship is ascending a dangerous crescendo in recent times
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by popez: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2016
OP you just have to move on. The signs are very clear.

But op sef,you wey dey call person reach 15 times,she thief your destiny? undecided
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2016
some guys just so dumb as fùck!

1 Share

Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by jemype(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
u need to register for august yabaleft summer school.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Yabaleft: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
jemype:
u need to register for august yabaleft summer school.

Stop calling my name in vain.
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you really need my answer, summarize in three sentences. How do you expect me to read all that? Abi am i defending a project topic?
Re: Is She Leaving Me For My Friend by Mzflow(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tb222:
i am a student while my friend is into bulldozer and caterpillar operations,i met this young lady just fresh out of school asked her if she had any interest in having a boyfriend and she gave me a no answer, 2 years later we both got admitted to respective tetiary institutions, i called her and reminded her of my intention to have her.....she reluctantly agreed, a year went without us not chatting, sending both love and motivational text messages, on one of our holidays my friend approached me and told me of his interest or should i say past interest in this lady, He told me he already approached her and she agreed i confronted her about it which she denied saying she never agreed to any affair,although he told me he is no longer interested and has left her to be,he even confessed to me that he played a part in raising money for her school fees,i notice some strange things which i actually did not bear in mind ,while scrollimg thru his fone i see her missed calls and his dialled numbers no text messages though( the same guy who promised me never to call her) though not financially stable i try my best to satisfy her,days went by her response to my calls changed,her tone like she s mumuring,then came the D day i called her 15 times she never responded sent text upon text she never replied, the second day went by the same response,i then asked my roomate to make a call no reply only for her to call him within five minutes , i collected the phone from him to verify the caller, found out it was she,i gave her a call with my friends number and she replied straightaway, asked her why she didnt pick my calls she said she was busy with class and assignments(for two consecutive days even the devil will laugh) lashed out at her for not replying my missed calls but could that of my roomate she then switched off the phone,i sent messages to her via whatsapp and she gave me go to hell kind of answers blocking me and telling me never to call her again, my friend on the other hand avoids me whenever he sees me, nw guys am i right in my assumptions or just being forward in my conclusions?
you called her 15 times shocked,is she with your destiny?

(1) (Reply)

True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother / They Are Matchmaking Me With 2 Ladies At My Working Place...help / Does It Show That She Is Interested In U Or That She Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.