Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54510 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 12:55pm On May 21, 2016
repogirl:
My shared home office, lol!
Neat and well designed work station.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 1:00pm On May 21, 2016
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
How we roll, my job my pride
A fun work place sure reduces stress and creates healthy work place relationship amongst staffs but if that's alcohol I see then you can promote Occupational Health Safety and Environment by not having to drink alcoholic beverages in the workplace as a worker who has had alcohol becomes a potential hazard. Occupational Health Safety and Environmental standards recommends portable water and non alcoholic beverages in the work place.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 1:02pm On May 21, 2016
Superuser:
Mine
Neat and properly designed work station
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 1:06pm On May 21, 2016
Cully408:
Here is my own workspace
Nice work station I can see your work places considers Occupational Health Safety and Environment i can see your fire extinguisher, first aid box but you having a work station with two air conditioners facing you could be a risk to your health and safety when you work in a very cold environment you can be stressed and this will affect your productivity and efficiency since your work station seem mobile you can move away from that location to a safer one.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by ibullem(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2016
this was the only one I could find without my face.

hope i'm not too late for the party..

1. my lenovo laptop
2. my dell server keyboard
3. my big head... Lol

6 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by hartfriday(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2016
My dynamic rope
My cowstale
Shunt
I'd
And the sea

That's the real work space

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Neyoalao(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:
not a bad idea...pics are my Laboratory--instruments are GC's , atomic Absorption , ICP and ICP-MS, JET FUEL THERMAL OXIDATION TESTER, last pic work area... ...unlike some of you, I barely sit down lol though the comfort is outside the lab in our break-room
Thank God for the op.... sir i need to perform some tests and i need sodium Iodide detector for concentration of natural radionuclides... Uranium, Thorium and potassium.... how can i contact you sir. Its my final year project
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
Gym and Having Fun

4 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by JoeCutie(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
Its good to love what you like doing but I hope you don't expose yourself to noise for more than 4 hours when working. According to Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Standards when working around noise you should expose your self to a maximum of 4 hrs after which u take a break.
Noise? shocked

Bro, did you call the pleasant sound coming from the harmonious and rhythmic tune of a Keyboard 'Noise'? Wow! I'm an organist not a Terry G's next door neighbor. It's not noise, it's music

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zeongeon: 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
hartfriday:
My dynamic rope
My cowstale
Shunt
I'd
And the sea

High risk job but am happy to know your Implementing Occupational Health Safety and Environment. I can note your fall arrest system. your body harness, connector and anchor point

3 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:
uhmmmmmm might be similar, mine is a crude oil, fuel oil , jet fuel , LNG , PPC and light fuel laboratory.
Yeah. It might be similar,because Gas chromatography, atomic Absorption and icp-ms are used in geochemistry. Good to know they are applicable in other fields.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2016
0rex:

You can get something doing, no matter how small. Many people can't exactly say they have a 'job' too at the moment but they have something to earn some change.

Some people are just kind of ashamed of what they do, you would have been surprised about what you see on this thread.
So, go out there & get something started.
Noted bro.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2016
TaKe. Am

4 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by bezimo(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Your office is my ideal office! I love it !

What I dislike about that workspace is that there are no windows. My ideal workspace must be illunimated by natural lighting.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by iyisco2001(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2016
saddope, hope you dont mind to share?
bezimo:
Boring office
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by DICKtator: 1:32pm On May 21, 2016
captain247:

I could sense jealousy in your comment and its not new to me cause that is what I face daily on-board working in the midst of men.

Please don't say that.

It was the same question I asked myself when I saw your pix and username on this thread.

I'm actually surprised and must confess that I was in a chauvinistic state of mind when I saw that you were female.

I believed (or rather thought)it would be a male(my apologies, like my brain was wired to erroneously think that way!!!)

Much respect for you!!!

But I'm surprised no media house has your story

You should be celebrated!!!!

My apologies for the misconception because I also thought you would be a crewmember and not captain!!!!

I doff my hat in respect!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ike77503(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2016
Neyoalao:

Thank God for the op.... sir i need to perform some tests and i need sodium Iodide detector for concentration of natural radionuclides... Uranium, Thorium and potassium.... how can i contact you sir. Its my final year project

sorry Bro. but I don't think I'd be of help to you for these 3 reasons :

1. I work for a big company and for such test(s) to be performed, you'd have to go through our marketing and billing dept.

2. Exposure to radionuclides is harmful ( large amount ) and will need a special mode of transportation from your station to our Lab.

3. I'm most likely not within reach neither is our Lab.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PROJECT.

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ike77503(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Yeah. It might be similar,because Gas chromatography, atomic Absorption and icp-ms are used in geochemistry. Good to know they are applicable in other fields.

well, on a second thought, geochemistry is an arm of oil n gas industry thus makes it certainly same

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by kaziblake(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
your personal message said it all
Sorry you are from a broken home, I understand that is the reason for this your psychotic altitude
If a day come that you realize you need counseling feel free to PM me
I have good colleagues from psychiatry department that will do it for you
Meanwhile I have added new picture, so you have more reason to hit your head on bricks
Thanks smileyit will pass
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ike77503(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2016
n3xt:
My Inspired Space

Brabus | NextHome Design+Build

Bros, your face is so familiar...have you got a brother named "NONSO" ?

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by SUPOL(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2016
BlissB:
Here comes mine
Kai ur beauriful
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2016
Mine

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by gonkraziiiiii: 1:47pm On May 21, 2016
I am into kiddies event....so we partying hard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by SUPOL(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2016
captain247:
Master of the sea...
I love my Job
Onward together

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Fried.plantainundecided
Go and sleep, I'm not even happy with you sef! angry
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by hartfriday(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
High risk job but am happy to know your Implementing Occupational Health Safety and Environment. I can note your fall arrest system. your body harness, connector and anchor point
zeongeon:

Thanks bro I guess u are a safety officer
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by mrprezident007(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
I can't show mine cos of security reasons grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by n3xt(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:

Bros, your face is so familiar...have you got a brother named "NONSO" ?

No no
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by PaulkillermanAg(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
MARKone:

A well trained Medical doctor won't be this Stupiid, I highly doubt you are one. Be there writing with intelligence, while you don't act like a person with one. One day you'll upload the pictures of a patient who will take you and that place you work down, through lawsuits. Be writing with intelligence because na only u be doctor wey dey this forum.
my brother that stupid small boy, I can bet all I have will most likely be a House officer, (if at all he is a doctor) the poorly trained ones that know nothing are the ones that act this over zealously foolish..... let me hope as experience and exposure counts he will outgrow this nonsense....

He doesn't know if we start doing counts, nothing less than five hundred doctors are actively participating on this forum.... foolish, silly , small child....nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by fashrola(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
zeongeon:
Nice work station.. I can see your Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Consciousness in your work station..I notice the first aid area, proper signages, fire alarm etc.

Thx Bro... The Slogan still remains... Safety First!!! grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by PaulkillermanAg(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
BlissB:
Here comes mine
hello ma, please how much will it cost me to buy all that packs of durex condom? That's my brand...

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by fashrola(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
hartfriday:
My dynamic rope
My cowstale
Shunt
I'd
And the sea

Just Curious which field is this pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.