Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (40883 Views)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by HonPatrick(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2016
maleeks:

when be the election sef? Make them go hire meekassassin for rigging and ballot box snatching

Bro Lanicky na the biggest fish o. Vote her and you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by physics505(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2016
DeeCherry:
4.Commitment

Some men are commitment phobic; they love their girlfriends but are afraid of making a commitment as they are not sure about the future of the relationship. They try to run away from making commitments because of various reasons; they could be uncertain about their finances, career etc.
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by MVLOX(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2016
DeeCherry:
9.Intimacy

A lot of people are not as comfortable with getting intimate as their partners. They love their partners but have their own reservations. If you are someone who is not comfortable with the idea of getting intimate, then it could stop you getting close to your partner and that, in turn, will make you feel insecure.

I can relate to many of all this point but this one really strck me cuz it too true....I and my fiancé are virgins but she loves been touched even if not in a sexual way but I on my part not really like dat maybe cuz am afraid of the saying that is from clapping u get to dancing.... I sure knw dat afta marriage I will have to upgrade on that dept cha
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by devvland(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2016
Zetra:
@op no hating but is there no Nigeria guys pix you could have used for many of your meme

....subconsciously be proud of black / Nigeria

Nigerian or Black? Your colour is like your car. You aren't a Bently cos you drive one. Same way your keke napep no bi who you are. People should really catch a chill. Colour is only skin deep. We are all people. The BS about who you are and where you from is symptomatic of Nigeria's overall retardation. A colonial mentality...& the crux of our national issues. Like one sharp scientist said....you can't solve your problem with the same thinking you had when creating it.

Una weldone.
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by johnjones243: 7:40am On May 21, 2016
Seriously insecurity needs to be dealt with, recently my gf ex was begging her to come back after two years. am in my finals and he just concluded his Nysc. i feel intimidated and insecured.
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by SleemBadGuy(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
johnjones243:
Seriously insecurity needs to be dealt with, recently my gf ex was begging her to come back after two years. am in my finals and he just concluded his Nysc. i feel intimidated and insecured.

Lol..that hurts Man...Dnt tink about it 2 much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by mukhcech(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2016
Zetra:
@op no hating but is there no Nigeria guys pix you could have used for many of your meme

After effect of copy and paste.
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by ibawon(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2016
Really Bro you said it all. Well some of them don't matter but some of them matter a Lot. The main thing is for there to be quality communication between the two parties. Kudos Bro
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by Aremu01(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2016
I love this, God help the male folk
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by optional1(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2016
olalat:
What is there to gain in becoming miss nairaland pls? Just being curious to know.

Is an honour and privilege to be called Miss in Africa no1 forum, if not 4 miss Nairaland u will b ban 4 not knowing what u did but will d help of former miss NL when u are ban they will show u a link of d post u made dat made them to ban u.

You gain respect in the forum no one can say trash about u, they will all respect u and u as d Miss will respect yourself and them also who put u in that position.

It gives room for ladies who r shy nd less out spoken to come out in public nd say their mind without begin scared of any1. If I can come nd contest y shouldn't other ladies do so.
Gain it helps to build yourself on how to speak to a stranger very well, it brings out the real u, it makes u to b bold nd firm, u meet totally new set of people in your life and make them your friend if u choose to. U can achieve a lot if u believe u can do it even with all d side talks and insult people throw at u.

U feel proud nd encouraged to always stand on your fit nd speak.

Good morning!
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by cochexky: 9:05am On May 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
True, however.. Insecurities should be dealt with..
How do you feel one can deal with insecurity? Remember some are nature. Advice. wink
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by olalat(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2016
Ok o o. Good morning.
optional1:

Is an honour and privilege to be called Miss in Africa no1 forum, if not 4 miss Nairaland u will b ban 4 not knowing what u did but will d help of former miss NL when u are ban they will show u a link of d post u made dat made them to ban u.

You gain respect in the forum no one can say trash about u, they will all respect u and u as d Miss will respect yourself and them also who put u in that position.

It gives room for ladies who r shy nd less out spoken to come out in public nd say their mind without begin scared of any1. If I can come nd contest y shouldn't other ladies do so.
Gain it helps to build yourself on how to speak to a stranger very well, it brings out the real u, it makes u to b bold nd firm, u meet totally new set of people in your life and make them your friend if u choose to. U can achieve a lot if u believe u can do it even with all d side talks and insult people throw at u.

U feel proud nd encouraged to always stand on your fit nd speak.

Good morning!
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by Horlertoungy(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2016
Take it or leave it, we men are in this life to serve women and we shall continue doing so till we go back to where we came from.
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by Missfashy(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Its cool... D issue about height...well, most guyd d@ come around me are taller...And I av noticed d@ last yr's are more taller dan d guys of this yr.... Financial standing...He has nothin to worry about cos am not a pest and dnt demand much...
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by DeeCherry(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2016
optional1:
Nice one Op u try.

More zobo to ur cup more diamond to ur crown.

Thanks dear. How iz u?
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by DeeCherry(f): 12:46pm On May 21, 2016
Zetra:

My dear, I kuku wanted to o! but google kept bringing me white pictures.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by free37: 1:50pm On May 21, 2016
Hmm...
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by just2okworld(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
samhay:

Op,tell me wat u gained afta revealing most of my secrets
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by peter(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2016
Nice1 deecherry....love ur topics
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by maleeks(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2016
Alocia:

Vote Lanicky dear. She be sure bet. kiss

when is the election,I wanna know the date[s]
Alocia:

when is the election,I wanna know the date[/s]
Alocia:

when is the election,I wanna know the date
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by Alocia(f): 12:43pm On May 23, 2016
maleeks:

when is the election,I wanna know the date[s]

when is the election,I wanna know the date[/s]

when is the election,I wanna know the date

Very soon sir. The date have not been fixed.

Lanick for miss nairaland 2016
Re: 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) by maleeks(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
Alocia:

Very soon sir. The date have not been fixed.
Lanick for miss nairaland 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.