Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible (3762 Views)

Nake-d Models With Just Fruits To Cover Their Body / Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? / Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by damiloladuke: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
Seriously, what is this world turning into. I hope these devil incarnates will not get God annoyed and make him blow the trumpet, because myself I am not ready. But joke apart, this is quite outrageous. How can you pose nood and then cover your tiny prick with The Holy Book.

This is blasphemy and I must report this to God.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nak-ed-teenage-boy-pictured-using-bible.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by donbenedict(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
Who made Man and created d dick? angry
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
meanwhile somewhere around the world

Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by obiorathesubtle: 5:03pm On May 20, 2016
I can't evn type in red after seeing that..
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by 4reala(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
Hmm! End time things
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by delishpot: 5:09pm On May 20, 2016
And you decided to spread the so called blasphemy by making sure half the population of naija see it on Nairaland? If you care so much about God, why then spread this photo online? I wouldn't have seen it, many others wouldn't have seen it too if not for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by VickyRotex(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2016
God already sees this. You dont need to report it to Him.

Btw, delishpot is right!

1 Like

Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by BachJohann: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! sock manufacturers in china
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by Franktom247(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
This confirms that only a very few people walk around with their brains majority have lost theirs
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by MJBOLT: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
the boy is doing well grin
Re: Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible by paulolee(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
anything for the gram...all wana trend even if its the wrong reasons..

(1) (Reply)

Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / She Just Love Sex Too Much Na Food? / No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.