Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? (6113 Views)

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only) / I Haven't Washed My Puss-y In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by winkmart: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Based on a request by a lady for her boyfriend's birthday,a baker made a very vulgar birthday cake, a 'Thai ladyboy masterpiece'.
The cake which took her two days to make is moulded into the shape of someone bending down on a bed, with genitals, lace stockings and a 'Jonny' tattoo on one bum cheek.
Speaking of the guests' reaction to the cake,baker Abi Smith said

"The cake has almost all been eaten, there's just the bum cheeks left. I like my cakes to taste as good as they look!
"This is the first cake I have made that's this explicit. I have never done anything like this before so I can't quite believe how well it's turned out and the attention it's getting!

"I would be happy to make something like this in future. I'd make anything if it's what people want."
[img]https://4.bp..com/-cX0nCyuO72s/WY1Yu7c-jHI/AAAAAAADySE/BVcaKyz9y1w-hdIFzwLepDASASyi56MhACLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-2TOR4ZrzZrc/WY1WPNnIASI/AAAAAAADyRw/b5rwxOuO268ilB1DrkdAZjxiFpgdcJVDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Explicit photos here
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/this-is-most-sultry-cake-your-eyes-have.html

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by MhizzAJ(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
nope

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by tonexman18(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
u call am cake,u still censor am

5 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
tonexman18:
u call am cake,u still censor am
Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by Earthquake1: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
You even censored it in your blog. mtcheew undecided
Re: Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y? by Darkseid(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ah ah, dem still dey censor cake again

(1) (Reply)

These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World / SEE PHOTOS: 24 Year Old Popular Ghanaian Instagram Model, Goes Nakkid / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.