Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mimzy Out! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimzy Out! (3360 Views)

So Mimzy And Samted Are Gone. Why? / Are Mimzy And Sandoski goddesses? / Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 8:17am On May 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
Honestly the campaign team of this una MUMZY is doing a great job. Her campaign pics is practically everywhere....

I wonder if she's unopposed because I've not seen her opponents campaign ads. undecided
Yea we're #TeamMysticgal. We may not be everywhere every time but definitely we're at the right places at the right time. Our campaign is strictly issue based, as much as we're are open to criticisms. We don't recriminate our critics, not when there are truck loads of issue based and convincing defense up our sleeves we can apply at any time.
Mysticgal is your sure alignment.
See more about her here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign/5#45117348

https://www.nairaland.com/3077094/know-mysticalgal-no-need-see#45168775
Re: Mimzy Out! by sauceEEP(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2016
EzePromoe:

Yea we're #TeamMysticgal. We may not be everywhere every time but definitely we're at the right places at the right time. Our campaign is strictly issue based, as much as we're are open to criticisms. We don't recriminate our critics, not when there are truck loads of issue based and convincing defense up our sleeves we can apply at any time.
Mysticgal is your sure alignment.
See more about her here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign/5#45117348

https://www.nairaland.com/3077094/know-mysticalgal-no-need-see#45168775
It's all making sense now.
She has my vote...
Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 8:32am On May 21, 2016
sauceEEP:
It's all making sense now. She has my vote...
Thanks so much. You don't know what this means to us.
Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 12:30pm On May 21, 2016
KnightX:

Shameless liar! Yet you accused _Mimzy of uploading fake pictures without proof until you were shamed and disgraced.

Issue-based my foot!

Dare to deny it!

Show me the post where I called her fake. I made my observations and she clarified me on that, and then we settled our differences. So you're on your own because I have no problem with her and vice versa. smiley
Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Mimzy for miss Nairaland joor. cheesy

OP must be high of imported Weed.
Bless you. wink

Mimzy we know....haters can help us spread the news

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
EzePromoe:

Show me the post where I called her fake. I made my observations and she clarified me on that, and then we settled our differences. So you're on your own because I have no problem with her and vice versa. smiley
Guy, don't you have an iota of human dignity and shame? undecided
Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

Guy, don't you have an iota of human dignity and shame? undecided
Dignity and Shame contradicts one another. I can only choose one of them, and that is dignity. Thank you. cool

#Mysticsense
Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
EzePromoe:

Dignity and Shame contradicts one another. I can only choose one of them, and that is dignity. Thank you. cool

#Mysticsense
But it's a shame you have neither. undecided
Re: Mimzy Out! by Erickthewreck: 12:57pm On May 21, 2016
We already know the winner of this contest. History will repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 1:02pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

But it's a shame you have neither. undecided
You get strength sha. Just vote Mysticgal along with your favourite contestant and we're good. wink
Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
EzePromoe:

You get strength sha. Just vote Mysticgal along with your favourite contestant and we're good. wink
Yeah, I would... if you vote Mimzy first. wink
Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 1:32pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:
Then we have a DEAL!
Re: Mimzy Out! by mysticgal(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016.
Howdy sweetie cool
Re: Mimzy Out! by mysticgal(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
EzePromoe:

How are you dear
Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2016
mysticgal:

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016.
Howdy sweetie cool
Sweetie since when? undecided
Re: Mimzy Out! by mysticgal(f): 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:

Sweetie since when? undecided
Since now, I have never got talk with you before cool
Re: Mimzy Out! by Omotayor123(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
Why are the contestant dissing each other I don't know what they gain from tarnishing each other's image..

Even the supporters are not helping matters. Stop bitching pls.
Re: Mimzy Out! by Trendin(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
Why are the contestant dissing each other I don't know what they gain from tarnishing each other's image..

I'm in love with your breasts. smiley
Re: Mimzy Out! by EzePromoe: 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
mysticgal:
How are you dear
I'm bubbling with exuberance. Nice hearing from You. wink
Re: Mimzy Out! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
cool MIMZY ALL THE WAY cool

1 Like

Re: Mimzy Out! by MUVA(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2016
Omotayor123:

Did the contestants diss each other? I haven't seen that...

I just feel its important to state that you can only hold a contestant responsible for her own action and not the actions of her supporters. If your point was cogent enough, don't you think we know who to blame for the OP's outburst? But we didn't blame or point fingers. #VoteNotFight has always been the motto but it seems some folks just can't do without attempting to take shots at Mimzy and in as much as she's shown decorum and calm as a true queen should, I don't think her many supporters can be that tolerant.
Re: Mimzy Out! by MUVA(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2016
Okikiki:
cool MIMZY ALL THE WAY cool
ALL THE WAY BABA cool
Re: Mimzy Out! by unapapadeycraze: 2:59pm On May 21, 2016
mysticgal:
Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal for miss nairaland 2016. Howdy sweetie cool

Where is my goody? You lied to me. I thought we had a deal?
Re: Mimzy Out! by Ranchhoddas: 12:11am On May 26, 2016
Reverse psychology..How much did the Mimzy squad pay you?

1 Like

Re: Mimzy Out! by MrObontami(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
adegunwa4real:
After all observation and investigation, I have come to this obvious conclusion; Mimzy can not be allowed to win miss Nairaland Pagent! I Repeat, she's not going to win! I reiterate...Mimzy, you won't win ooooo!!!

Am sure everyone wants to know why! Well she's a Certified international Amebo! That's the ultimate reason why she's no longer qualified to be our miss NL! We cannot afford to have the chief commander of Amebos as our Miss NL!

Mimzy...you're getting just 10 votes for compensation! And d votes will come from family and foes only! 10 votes!!!

#MIMZY OUT!

You are an idiot
Eranko jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Mimzy Out! by peejay550(m): 1:22am On Jun 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
Competition is not about cussing out ur opponents

But encouraging ur own

D thread u opened to cast d lady cud av been used to promote ur own candidate
what u don't knw is that those opening thread against the team mimzy team knows wat they are doing, politics is in everything and those guys are for the team mimzy just to make the name to trend and some others wud b doing the campaign that's y they wud not campaign for anyone else
Re: Mimzy Out! by NigerDeltan(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2016
tsephanyah:
I don't understand thiz miz nairaland stuffs.

Come close to me i will make you understand
Re: Mimzy Out! by Nazaretha(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:
After all observation and investigation, I have come to this obvious conclusion; Mimzy can not be allowed to win miss Nairaland Pagent! I Repeat, she's not going to win! I reiterate...Mimzy, you won't win ooooo!!!

Am sure everyone wants to know why! Well she's a Certified international Amebo! That's the ultimate reason why she's no longer qualified to be our miss NL! We cannot afford to have the chief commander of Amebos as our Miss NL!

Mimzy...you're getting just 10 votes for compensation! And d votes will come from family and foes only! 10 votes!!!

#MIMZY OUT!

So, I'll ask you, why don't you know the right context to use that word in?
Re: Mimzy Out! by saintdennis(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2016
tsephanyah:
I don't understand thiz miz nairaland stuffs.

shocked @ ur profile pic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Inspired Difference Between Love And Lust (PHOTOS) / Please, I Need A GIRLFRIEND! / Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.