Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. (1117 Views)

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / When Your Celibacy Game Is A1 (pic). / See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
i am a tall and handsome man with cool cash. my mum will introduce a young lady to me but i am not interested in women. she has even tried to force a girl on me but i don't have feelings for girls since my first love chidimma broke my heart. i have since moved on and i have replaced my love for women with love for money.

My lovely wife now is my atm card. i sleep with it, eat with it and watch soccer with my friends with it. my problem now is my mum.

she is angry with me because of my celibacy stance. she is getting old and me being the first born i have to deliver a grand child for her. i am 53 years old and my plan is to remain a celibacy and adopt a child.

pls nairaland is this the right choice? i dont want to force myself into marriage because i have low sperm count and impotent. i also have a miserably small d*ck.

my fear is getting married to a woman who I don't have feeling for and looking at her in pain because of unfruitfulness.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2016
your case is spiritual. see pastor kumuyi for deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
You are 53 years old?

Nigga please!!

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by sweetval: 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
Next!!! Naija got a lot to tackle.. If u can't tackle yours, check d poster's comment below u..
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
SIGH!!!! @OP you need orientation, u need to change your friends and your mindset, keep marrying your money but when you are about 80 years and above then you will regret ever marrying your money. money dont totally bring happiness but what you do to give you peace of mind, there are solutions to low sperm count, all you need is a change of the people you talk to(your friends) start mingling with ladies and before you know it you will fall in love again. stop putting your mother through stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by hemartins(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
Op has a psychological problem.
You need to talk to a counselor.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by TPAND(f): 7:51pm On May 20, 2016
Your mom is correct. She's giving the best advice.

It's better to examine yourself and learn now.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
Comic relief... grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Justeenaleo(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
Check well
Maybe its man you like.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by CaroLyner(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
You have no real idea what your parents feel.Talk to her.
Tell her what your worries are and how you feel.I would also say that, anecdotally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by 20bc(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
Daddy, it's me chuwkuemeka your second son... LWKMD grin grin grin

Wow 53, how old is Nigeria sef? Guy sorry uncle get a b!tch with your money fπck her and make babies of your own, your mom will leave you.....
♣♣♣

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
u didn't tell us one thing... that u married to ur Vaseline..
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Check well
Maybe its man you like.

Lwkmd!! i have dead feelings for women. i love my friends with brotherly love. no homo
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2016
krattoss:
u didn't tell us one thing... that u married to ur Vaseline..

argh!!! how can i go back to the days of vaseline during my teenage years?? i overgrew it long ago.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2016
20bc:
Daddy, it's me chuwkuemeka your second son... LWKMD grin grin grin

Wow 53, how old is Nigeria sef? Guy sorry uncle get a b!tch with your money fπck her and make babies of your own, your mom will leave you.....
♣♣♣

with a fragile, impotent, small dick shebi?? no woman like watery sperm.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by donholy28(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
So I just wasted my useless AIRTEL mb on a fake story...op respect yourself o
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Israel5(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
At 53 u dnt knw right? Chai! Oya youths, advice ur father's mate. Tel hm to go and see Enenche or Suleman #smh

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by jmoore(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
If you know you have advised the op, please lie down so I can flog you.

[img]http://media1./media/3orieMQ7zX5X633T2g/200.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by MzOnajin1(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
jmoore:
If you know you have advised the op, please lie down so I can flog you.

[img]http://media1./media/3orieMQ7zX5X633T2g/200.gif[/img]
Ur comment made me laugh sha. u re funny
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
ok guys let me say the truth. the man is my father's partner @work and also my mentor. He is so rich but he neva hang out with women. Don't get me wrong, he talks about women. He even give advice to married couples.

some say he did money ritual with his sperm but just yesterday during the liverpool fc match he got drunk and spilled off the story of his life to our amazement.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by firstking01(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
What a complicated fellowundecided...

The lady above me caling WF kumuyi sha.
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
Oga Ronald4lif, food don come oooooo cheesy
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by philybuck(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2016
Oga only you low sperm count, impotency and nano dick, well that's enough reason to be scared of women, but it's not too late you need to start by loving yourself first, then trying having female without anything intimate with them to build your self esteem, You can proceed to relationships after this.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by ClintonDal(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
I just have 3 questions;
1. Dude is you gay?? undecided
2. Have you smoked Kwale weed again? angry
3. Why the lies, fear God angry
Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by valdes00(m): 3:49am On May 21, 2016
At 53, them still dey beg u to marry...

Re: Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance. by 20bc(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
EnuguJOBHUNT:

with a fragile, impotent, small dick shebi?? no woman like watery sperm.

So waiting be your problem, Stop posting sh!t here if you don't have anything to do with your useless self.....♣♣♣

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? / The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom / Photos: Nigerian Woman Tied Up After She Allegedly Attacked Shopkeepers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.