Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! (4704 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solomix10(m): 6:39am On Jan 14, 2017
shebi you like money,Love shopping but you are padlocking that hole you didnt drill yourself... One day for you..

Last week at my lodge, my
girlfriend and i
were in
bed kissing passionately and
getting
sensual. As our passion began to heat'up, she
said..... ""NO
BABY I
DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT, I Just
Want You To
Hold Me"".
I screamed "WHAT"??!! "What Was
That"?!
She replied....""You're just not in touch with
my
emotional needs as a woman
enough for
me to
satisfy your physical needs as a man"".
She further added....""Can't you
just love me
for who
i am, and not what i do for you in
the bedroom?"".
Realizing that nothing was going to
happen
that
night, i just went to sleep. .
The next day, i decided to cancel
going to
school so
that i could spend time with her.
We went out and had a nice lunch, then i
took her
shopping at a very big boutique.
I walked around with her as she
tried on
several expensive outfits.
She couldn't decide which one to
take, so i
told her
we would just buy them all.
. She wanted new shoes to go with
her new
clothes, so
i surprised her by telling her to just
get a
pair of shoes for each cloth she selects.
We went over to the jewelry section
where
she
picked'out a pair of gold earrings. She was so excited, she also asked
for a
Bracelet and
a Wrist'Watch, and i surprised her
further
then i replied...""That's Okay Honey"".
She was on'top of the world from
all the
excitement.
Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally
said....""I think this is all dear, let's
go to the
cashier"".
I could hardly contain myself when i replied
her...."NO BABY I DON'T FEEL LIKE
DOING IT".
Her face went completely blank as
her jaw dropped
with a baffled "WHAT"??!!.
I further said....""Honey I Just Want
You To
Hold Those Things For A While"".
""You're just not
in touch
with my financial needs as a man
enough
for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a
woman"".
Just when she had this look like she
was
going to kill me, i further added....
""Why can't you just love me for
who i am,
and not
for the things i buy you?

Guys you can also take her to a luxury eatery
tell her to order anything even the one to take home for friends
While eating,make an excuse and walk out and leave her to mysteries. NB:make sure she is not with her purse..

Later now they would say "all Men are wicked"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2017
yepa
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Onukube1(f): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2017
All I see is a boy and not a man...
Believe me @op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solpat(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Bro, you wicked sha

8 Likes

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by HQuadreal: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2017
solomix10 badt guy.
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solomix10(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
All I see is a boy and not a man... Believe me @op
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by kullozone(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:

Believe me @op

Hehehehehehe!
The thin' is paining you somehow abi? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by udi4eva(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2017
SAVAGE!!! grin grin
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2017
That was a complete shiit

2 Likes

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2017
""You're just not
in touch
with my financial needs as a man
enough
for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a
woman"".

dat don't make no sense

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by darbeelicous(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2017
never gonna work cause I always move with my card, and I'd simply use pos....
But for now, the thunder that will fire this op is still doing presss up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2017
This is pure wickedness
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solomix10(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
But for now, the thunder that will fire this op is still doing presss up![/i][/b][/color][/quote] hey take it easy ...are you the victim y taking this too serious
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Sleekydee(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Na u dem dey call AGBAKO
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solomix10(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
[color=#990000][b][i]never gonna work cause I always move with my card, and I'd simply use pos....
But for now, the thunder that will fire this op is still doing presss up!
hey take it easy ...are you the victim y taking this too serious

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by LadyMacbeth(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Old story

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Divay22(f): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
. grin cheesy grin
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Bossontop(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Good one bruv...really good one grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by darbeelicous(f): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2017
im sorry did I sound serious? Nah.......I'd Neva take any post on this section seriously, its all for fun dear.
solomix10:
hey take it easy ...are you the victim y taking this too serious
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by ladiesmirror(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Lizzdeb:
This is pure wickedness
Nothing like wickedness... she got served.
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by ladiesmirror(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
All I see is a Girl not a woman.... carry on OP you can do more

3 Likes

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:

Believe me @op
but the girl who is spending his money like that is a woman abi? even if it's fiction u people should learn to reason deeper than just jump to the female's defence without reasoning...

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by Kondomatic(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:
This comment is from a girl not lady.

Very far from being a woman

1 Like

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by solomix10(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
im sorry did I sound serious? Nah.......I'd Neva take any post on this section seriously, its all for fun dear.
really huh! ..u saying u were joking with thunder now abi. Not jst a mere thunder bt d one that is doin press up.. Lolss
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by liljboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2017
@OP.... YOU ARE THE MAN.

Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by darbeelicous(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
nope, I really meant that thunder line. wink wink wink
solomix10:
really huh! ..u saying u were joking with thunder now abi. Not jst a mere thunder bt d one that is doin press up.. Lolss
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by drnoel: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Onukube1:

Believe me @op

Well said. I have had to once bail out a lady whose boyfriend played the same game with her. I drove her home too cos she didn't have a single dough on her person. She begged to have my number stating she wished to pay me back. Anyway, before I drove away I asked her "if ur boyfriend thought u were too immature, why didn't he just end it with you? Why did u two keep seeing eachother deceiving urselves while thinking u were deceiving the other person"? I left her there standing with her mouth open.
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by drnoel: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2017
liljboy:
@OP.... YOU ARE THE MAN.

Guy its childish. Am disappointed that u think he is the man for such his action
Re: See What He Did To His Gf Forming Celibacy!!! by liljboy(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
drnoel:

Guy its childish. Am disappointed that u think he is the man for such his action
so the girl is matured with her own actions abiiiii?.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home / New Latest Sex Positionz / #bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.