Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Need Help Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Pls (1670 Views)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Pls by valdes00(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:
You had sex 3 times, you said it's once.

How Is that a problem? Why can't he tell you how many ladies he has sampled? Nonsense.
U r nt getting it..... its nt abt d amount of times she had sex..... if she can start lying as early as Dis in Dia relationship, it means many more lies will surface.... I go with dat dude 100% ..... she should av owned up dat its three, why did she lie wen she knws dat she will later say d truth.... most times, we r d architect of our misfortune.... a broken trust is very hard to mend bck
Re: I Need Help Pls by lawrenzooo: 11:05am On May 21, 2016
Like he dumped u seriously!!! He must be an ass! at least he should have eaten his own share of the cookies before dumping you.

Don't mind me. I once left a relationship because she told a lie however it wasn't that specific lie that made me call it off but rather I called it off because I was tired of her too many lies.

But if his called it off for just one lie then I did congratulate you that he called it off this early because such a person would only cause u more pain in the future.

But u sef!! Next time don't build a relationship on lies. If a man would love u he definitely would accept u just as u are. After we have seen men pick ladies from brothel and make the wife.
Re: I Need Help Pls by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
AccaPack:
The problem isn't really about the sex, but u LIED. Any relationship built on lies will not last, so I guess the guy did the right thing.
No matter how hard it is, always say d truth.
i understand you and i get your point you dont build a relationship with lies because you may end up covering up ur lie with another lie..so my question is this..is it enough to break up with someone you love because of that lie..because if you love somebody you shouldnt be reminising over her misdeeds its not right..
Re: I Need Help Pls by thowbie7ven(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
i understand you and i get your point you dont build a relationship with lies because you may end up covering up ur lie with another lie..so my question is this..is it enough to break up with someone you love because of that lie..because if you love somebody you shouldnt be reminising over her misdeeds its not right..
YES!...it's enough to breaak up with someone because of that lie!...why should you lie at first?...relationship should be built with honesty and tranparency...I do tell my girlfriend one simple truth..."the day u lie to me, and I get you, it's over"...That's the simple truth...I can't just accept my partner lieing to me!
Re: I Need Help Pls by makydebbie(f): 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
thowbie7ven:
YES!...it's enough to breaak up with someone because of that lie!...why should you lie at first?...relationship should be built with honesty and tranparency...I do tell my girlfriend one simple truth..."the day u lie to me, and I get you, it's over"...That's the simple truth...I can't just accept my partner lieing to me!
lol..pls u should learn to forgive..."to err is human,and to forgive is divine"sometimes we lie because we feel the other party cant handle the truth...well it all depends on the lie there are some that we should forgive because we have all lied in the past so we shouldnt make someone feel so bad when the person is caught..op is really devastated we should not add to her pains..pls i am not saying its good to lie..we all are not perfect..
Re: I Need Help Pls by AccaPack(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
They just started a relationship, not yet even met face to face.
The love hasn't grown that much, so I believe d guy didn't wanna start a journey that won't end well.
If she could lie that she had sex once, but later disclosed it was thrice, how do u expect d guy to believe it? How are we sure it wasnt more than thrice?
To me, d guy is someone that is ready to marry soon, if u were him, u wouldn't want to start a relationship that won't lead to marriage.
So cutting it off early was a good decision , no one would be heartbroken later.
Re: I Need Help Pls by Vinshu(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
valdes00:

U r nt getting it..... its nt abt d amount of times she had sex..... if she can start lying as early as Dis in Dia relationship, it means many more lies will surface.... I go with dat dude 100% ..... she should av owned up dat its three, why did she lie wen she knws dat she will later say d truth.... most times, we r d architect of our misfortune.... a broken trust is very hard to mend bck

Why did he ask?
Re: I Need Help Pls by valdes00(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Why did he ask?
Let's say he is curious....
Re: I Need Help Pls by Dhurmynick(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
rejoice25:
Please I need help from matured minds, I met this guy through a friend of mine last year.We started from friendship then we gradually developed feelings for each other,until he asked me out and I accepted him bt we have never met one-on-one,he introduced me 2 his families and all accepted me without seeing me.He asked abt my past sex life, I lied 2 him I had sex once whereas it was thrice.When i was pushed,I confessed to him so he said it's over, he was the first guy have ever love dis way.I need advice on what to do to restore the love and trust back.These was the offence I committed. Pls help me out on what to do.To move on I turned down many proposals to sacrifice my faithfulness to him.

Dude chill..

Even if you guys got back together things will never be the same..
He was just looking for an excuse to end it.. Guys do that!
Re: I Need Help Pls by damiosy(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2016
Hypocritical individuals may you never become victims of a lie that destroyed homes/lives

A lie is bad no matter how small it is,there is no moral justification to tell a lie when you can easily tell the truth and save yourself remembering the lie you told

A lie is a building that will never be complete

sometimes I have to write down the lie just to remember it and not deviate from the first lie (criminal minds)

Its painful/shameful to tell the truth but you had better let the person you care about know from the start to avoid stories that touch the heart

You can call him immature,he is just saving himself from an insecure lady,your insecurity gave you away

Make una wait till the lie grows to blood group,abortion,STD etc then you will know how serious it gets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help! / Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! / My Babe Is Around And She Wants To Say Hi To You Loosers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.