Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

DILEMMA: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DILEMMA: (1485 Views)

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DILEMMA: by Phasesone(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
First of all we know that another man has eaten her cake...
Secondly, Epilepsy can be cured (Just let me do some more research)

Thirdly, I think the fault lies in you mostly, because you gave her some space (maybe too much space) and this made someone that has been trying to get her for so long to get a chance....
Fourthly, Although it would be nice to know a good woman through the fact that she is a virgin, its no longer a requirement....

So, I think you should allow the your mind to give her a second chance...... But be more watchful this time

Lastly, Check her health status, (when some girls lose their virginity, they do it without condom. Wanna know if she is clean)

If she is testing you then you have passed right. If she isn't... all still ends well

2 Likes

Re: DILEMMA: by foolinlove(f): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:
First of all we know that another man has eaten her cake...
Secondly, Epilepsy can be cured (Just let me do some more research)

Thirdly, I think the fault lies in you mostly, because you gave her some space (maybe too much space) and this made someone that has been trying to get her for so long to get a chance....
Fourthly, Although it would be nice to know a good woman through the fact that she is a virgin, its no longer a requirement....

So, I think you should allow the your mind to give her a second chance...... But be more watchful this time

Lastly, Check her health status, (when some girls lose their virginity, they do it without condom. Wanna know if she is clean)

If she is testing you then you have passed right. If she isn't... all still ends well

All true, except epilepsy cannot be cured only managed.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Did you mention epilepsy?
Re: DILEMMA: by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Did you mention epilepsy?...
Re: DILEMMA: by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
The story is too long...
Re: DILEMMA: by Phasesone(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

All true, except epilepsy cannot be cured only managed.

Thank you (that why i said I would do more research)
Re: DILEMMA: by MrCork: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
pedrilo:
I'll go straight to the point and cut out the frills.
Met her 3 years ago in the sch I did MSc and she was in her first year.
First we were friends then became lovers
Then I discovered she was a Virgin, I was very happy and determined to let her remain that way till marriage.
Few months down the line she started acting up, probably she got confused cos of too many toasters (she is very beautiful) and to make matters worse, I was rounding up with my programme that period (could be her reason for misbehaving I dnt know).
I left the sch and the city and started working in another state, she wouldn't call, text, chat or contact me except I did, and this affected my esteem and I had to advice myself and let her be.
Last week she called me to complain that I abandoned her bla bla bla and I was quite surprised.
She apologized for her past mistakes and I thought I should give her a second chance cos we all deserve one.
BUT what she told me last night is making me think twice seriously.
First, she said she is no more a virgin, and secondly she told me she got epilepsy #MyGod!
I don't know if this is some kind of joke/test from her or if she is for real.
Nlanders please reason this issue with me and let me know your opinion.
Thanks in anticipation. cheers

...so u discover MCS virgin in 3years coz u apologiced she gots epilepsy & u happy??.... BRO WE DONT UNDERSTAND YOR STORY!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DILEMMA: by foolinlove(f): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

Thank you (that why i said I would do more research)

There are some operations depending on the type of epilepsy. Success isn't guaranteed in any brain surgery though, it's dangerous too.

Maybe that's what this girl is after... money for brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by Phasesone(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

There are some operations depending on the type of epilepsy. Success isn't guaranteed in any brain surgery though, it's dangerous too.

Maybe that's what this girl is after... money for brain surgery.

In Nigeria I don't think the Medics are capable of performing such an operation.... she could have to be flown to the States or maybe India... But still if she is returning to him for such money, I think he would see through that...

Maybe she is coming back because the person who she was with (the one who took away her virginity) did not accept her when he found out that she was epileptic. so she is returning to somehow who she thinks could accept her at her current state.
Re: DILEMMA: by foolinlove(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

In Nigeria I don't think the Medics are capable of performing such an operation.... she could have to be flown to the States or maybe India... But still if she is returning to him for such money, I think he would see through that...

Maybe she is coming back because the person who she was with (the one who took away her virginity) did not accept her when he found out that she was epileptic. so she is returning to somehow who she thinks could accept her at her current state.

Maybe. Who could ever determine based on one side of this story. Op let is know how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: DILEMMA: by Phasesone(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Maybe. Who could ever determine based on one side of this story. Op let is know how it goes.

thats right

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

i feel this way too but i'm worried cos i dnt know if she is trying to test my love for her.
Re: DILEMMA: by Phasesone(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
pedrilo:
i feel this way too but i'm worried cos i dnt know if she is trying to test my love for her.

Do what I said at first.... But do it because you want to do it and not because I said it

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

Do what I said at first.... But do it because you want to do it and not because I said it
thanks for your suggestion.
Re: DILEMMA: by schumastic(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
pedrilo:
I'll go straight to the point and cut out the frills.
Met her 3 years ago in the sch I did MSc and she was in her first year.
First we were friends then became lovers
Then I discovered she was a Virgin, I was very happy and determined to let her remain that way till marriage.
Few months down the line she started acting up, probably she got confused cos of too many toasters (she is very beautiful) and to make matters worse, I was rounding up with my programme that period (could be her reason for misbehaving I dnt know).
I left the sch and the city and started working in another state, she wouldn't call, text, chat or contact me except I did, and this affected my esteem and I had to advice myself and let her be.
Last week she called me to complain that I abandoned her bla bla bla and I was quite surprised.
She apologized for her past mistakes and I thought I should give her a second chance cos we all deserve one.
BUT what she told me last night is making me think twice seriously.
First, she said she is no more a virgin, and secondly she told me she got epilepsy #MyGod!
I don't know if this is some kind of joke/test from her or if she is for real.
Nlanders please reason this issue with me and let me know your opinion.
Thanks in anticipation. cheers

i won't advice you going back to her cus is obvious she started misbehaving when another sharp guy came into the picture and did the needful...
as for me i would say you should focus on your new found job and wait for the right lady, although you can still be friends with her.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
schumastic:

i won't advice you going back to her cus is obvious she started misbehaving when another sharp guy came into the picture and did the needful...
as for me i would say you should focus on your new found job and wait for the right lady, although you can still be friends with her.
thanx bro
Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
@mhiz i want to hear ur opinion on this issue
Re: DILEMMA: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
I don't know what to say. Maybe you should friend zone her first, to observe her, because some ladies can be wacko

As for the epilepsy, can you live with an epileptic lady??

Abeg move on, there are lots of ladies out there, no need to give yourself stress over a confused girl.

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by AfroKnight: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Simple. Dump her and move on to better women. Any foolish small girl giving you drama should be allowed to go and play with her mates. cool

1 Like

Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
mhiz:
I don't know what to say. Maybe you should friend zone her first, to observe her, because some ladies can be wacko

As for the epilepsy, can you live with an epileptic lady??

Abeg move on, there are lots of ladies out there, no need to give yourself stress over a confused girl.
thanks
Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
Simple. Dump her and move on to better women. Any foolish small girl giving you drama should be allowed to go and play with her mates. cool
lols. . . thanks
Re: DILEMMA: by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Emelda86 na you him dey talk about? cheesy grin
Re: DILEMMA: by emelda86(f): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:

Me shocked
Re: DILEMMA: by dingbang(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Me shocked
lol which of the characters is you.. This one or the other thread he was talking about a colleagr he met in the office
Re: DILEMMA: by emelda86(f): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:

No be me ooo....
Re: DILEMMA: by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

No be me ooo....
I hear...
Re: DILEMMA: by emelda86(f): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
lol which of the characters is you.. This one or the other thread he was talking about a colleagr he met in the office

I'm non plz stop digging I know about all that

Try harder
Re: DILEMMA: by pedrilo: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

I'm non plz stop digging I know about all that

Try harder
kiss
Re: DILEMMA: by Apina(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Epilepsy is not a death sentence but it's a question of; would you be able to live with her knowing her condition? I guess your love for her was firstly on the basis of her being a virgin which she no longer is, but you letting her be at a point shows that you are willing to move on without her.

Based on the turn of events i really don't see the dilemma in this situation, she most certainly doesn't fit into what you want and it's best you keep petty sentiments aside and do what's best for yourself undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo / Man Spotted With His Daughter Tied To His Back While His Wife Wrote Her Exams / I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.