Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story. (5781 Views)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Share Your Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Sleekydee(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

OMG, it's like we were cut from the same raggedy cloth cheesy The last part speaks to meeeee shocked

LOL @ be for all & for none.

wsup with u girls, this one u re having a "self re-evaluation". come n show Mi way
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 1:58pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Huh? I'm not getting it...

Dead pool is a movie bou a guy with huge knives buried at his back

Go watch the movie or google about it
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Sleekydee(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Huh? I'm not getting it...
u definitely haven't seen deadpool
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by PunkyV(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Sleekydee:

Bomb the world? code red! code red!! is the CIA monitoring this trend? we got one angry wannabe soon bomber here...lol

Hypothetically speaking of course wink I'm harmless as a mouse, only known as a killer by the roaches that live in my cupboards grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
What concerns a bird with toothbrush?
Heartbreak ko, prisonbreak fa!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by goldbim(f): 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Have gotten over him

D memories of wat i was put tru all for nothing dats all wat hurts cry cry cry cry was treated like a piece of trash nd like am nt human

Dont know how fast i moved on bt its all thanks to God and 80's music nd convincing mysef dat all he ever wanted for me was to make me a slave dat grew my heart apart

Well i av forgiven without apologies dont need it bt d memories is for life

And to him if u ever read this im saying a big THANK YOU

Wish u all d best in ur relationships i tried to b d best for u bt u proved to me countless times am nt worth it nor in ur league

Tank u i wish u d best

Someone who is proud of me wud come nd show u ow i shd b treated smiley bye we meet to part nd part to meet
you wrote my mind!!let go and let God,sis..when your prince comes you'l even feel ashamed for knowing such people in the past.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Sleekydee(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Hypothetically speaking of course wink I'm harmless as a mouse, only known as a killer by the roaches that live in my cupboards grin

Lol, still not taking any chance, got ma eyes n team watching u.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by PunkyV(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dead pool is a movie bou a guy with huge knives buried at his back

Go watch the movie or google about it

Oh ok. Will do. Gotta run. Laters, hun kiss
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Have gotten over him

D memories of wat i was put tru all for nothing dats all wat hurts cry cry cry cry was treated like a piece of trash nd like am nt human

Dont know how fast i moved on bt its all thanks to God and 80's music nd convincing mysef dat all he ever wanted for me was to make me a slave dat grew my heart apart

Wish u all d best in ur relationships i tried to b d best for u bt u proved to me countless times am nt worth it nor in ur league

Tank u i wish u d best

Someone who is proud of me wud come nd show u ow i shd b treated smiley bye we meet to part nd part to meet
Eyaa..................... Sorryyyyy oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Its a long story...
But the lesson of my own story is...
If you want to live Long and Happy, Avoid Ugly girls...
mine will be "avoid short girls." Story of my life. lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donMIG(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2016
Clears throat....hmmmnn hummmnnn!
E don tey wei i post for hia but dis thread reminds me of a girl
LETS DO THIS!

once upon a tym...#4years#
I started tripping for dis cute girl called angela...i had a gf in sch already #dorcas#
Dorcas a pretty slim sexy girl who always loves to have her man around...i liked dorcas wit the hope of developing it into love but after i met angela i stopped feeling a thing for dorcas...after lectures i just ran home,i would call her later n give her flamezy escuses.shez a gud girl even if shez mad she woukd just ask me to see her d next morning...CUTTIN STORY SHORT
me n angela bcame friends she was just everything i ever wanted
Caring,loving,funny,educated,friendly...u just cant b bored wen u wit her...so i gradually started avoidin my gf dorcas...i told angela i was madly inlove wit her.she form hard to get n finally capitulated after little persuation...i called her my oxford she called me her long man i cherrished every moment with her....make i talk tru i worship d girl like god no b to mugu level oo...angie is an idependent girl neva requested for anything...
Later her ex who happened to be my friend found out...i never new my friend dated her until wen she told me d guy called her names...i swrtogod i wanted to rip d guy apart but kept cool....we got tru that one...next we had a fight because i lied to some1 ooo not even to her...i pleaded with dis girl for like 30mins plus she didnt even budge,later even attempted to slap me..heheh...i finally let her go...called her some mins later to check if she was back home wic she said yea ...we talk on fone asif there was nothing amiss...i got tired of how the relationship was ...got dressed up went to c her at church...wen service was over i waited for her n she finally came out...called her she just jumped on a bike n went away no call notin...f##k! I was just standing dia wit pple staring at me...i went home i couldnt sleep...tot about her every second until i called it didnt even make me feel beta
Got lucky oneday we met coincidentally n reconciled ...it didnt even last a week
Only to recieve a text one faithfull sunday afternoon...
I DONT DESERVE YOU PLS LETS CALL IT QUITS
mehn i was like this kind joke no be here oooo
Called...missed...called....mised....call...sister picked...onimus
She told me angie wasnt dia...i texted her on whatsapp...she later said
SHE SLEPT WIT HER EX....hehehe.....so expensive
I told her i was willling to forgive her...she said she could live wit it...i tot i was all a dream or a joke...but my broda reach today like dis i no fit comfirm or deny say she bang her ex....i wan dig grave enter wen i hear all dis tins
Last last we relapsed into bein just friends...i miss d girl ever day ...i finally left d town n 1 year later...i got a call from her....hehehehehe she wants me back
Omg...i say okay make she no worry...
I cant remember what i typed in d text sha but i didnt insult her...i just rejected at point blank!
But no b wit one mind oooo
D end

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
Here from Mine.
Altho i dont like saying this But i will have to say this so it goes off my Mind.

It was my first and so i put all my heart towards it. However for her it wasnt the first,second,third of which i felt maturity will take its place due to been an experienced person. It was a No Sex. No hugging. No Kiss relationship of mutual consent and agreement. Im an emotional person though. But we started well but as time went on i observed it wasnt like as we started. I complained but she neva felt concernd about my complaint. I observed dat d dates we had was like someone is being forced and u see an expression of a moody face. In no time it became distant relationship(Due to her schooling) but i still kept in touch through calls and attimes send credit cards to make her see d need to call. Most times she doesnt do the calling as i end up doing. It continued wth this wierd disposition of telling me she cant cope wth family occasion,church etc.

I complained because i felt as an experienced person communication is very key in relationships. and even asked if dats how she coped wth d other guyz she has dated. @ this time she replied me that i emotionally abused her..

In all I wish her good luck in her endeavour as she search for the right one for her a Pastor i guess.

Managed for close to a yr. but it got worse. @ dis time i often initiate chats and she replies questions that suits her. untill i made her understands that i wont continue if she cant tell me wats wrong and dat was how she siezed to reply dat chat for about 4 month till recently i decided to initiate d chat again but it seemed like she wasnt borthered about wat could av been d reason i stopped chatting. @ dis time i started having a rethink of my life.

But i thank God im getting over it gradually.. Regret coming in contact wth persons who arnt meant for me. As i always wanted to be in One and Only Relationship.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by vicstar(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2016
chai d movie dint end well cry

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by vicstar(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Have gotten over him

Tank u i wish u d best

if I catch dat guy dat did dis to u ehn....

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 3:02pm On May 21, 2016
goldbim:
you wrote my mind!!let go and let God,sis..when your prince comes you'l even feel ashamed for knowing such people in the past.

smiley smiley smiley smiley tank u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes im ok just found my place so i have to stay put there

Hope u good?
You are always emotional. Who did this to you? Are you a melan...?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:

You are always emotional. Who did this to you? Are you a melan...?

U dont attack pple wen u dont kno d truth bou wat dey saying ok

Pls dont ask me anything ok tanx
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
Sleekydee:

glad u have moved on
yeah...am glad i did...thanks
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by freshkik(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
Mine was very painful, more painful because i had 2 similar cases, anytime i remember back then, i always felt like crying, but i believe im over them now.

1.) some years back, i came back home to discover sometime magical, there was a complete perfectly prepared isi-ewu (complete goat head) in our deep freezer n guess what it was all for me, i was in love n didn't want to let the moment pass, so i devoured little by little for 2 days, (taking down about 15% of the goat), to cut the long painful story short, my wonderful loving caring bro decided to travel back home when i want out to see a friend, n the remaining 85% was history.… i wept!!!

2.) few years after the goat incident, something bigger n better happened (n so was the pain) . I was the only child present at home with my parent, preparing of a ceremony was happening, n then A BIG GORGEOUS COW HEAD (still have the pix) was brought for my dad (not cooked tho), my dad n mom don't really eat meat like that anymore & besides there were other body parts , to cut this heartbreaking story short, i had school emergency waka, have to rush to ph from warri, (the devil didn't stop at that) , according to maami, 'i travelled n your dad was busy, nobody bothered to check on it n the light was bad, so it got rotten n i threw it away, *tears rolled down* cry

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by olac21(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
i still say it was my fault...i saw so many signs that he wasnt for me but i kept telling myself"its not what i think,i can change him"..i endured for like eight months..it was an abusive relationship i had to call it quit..i wasted alot of time and resource..i wanted to change him..i thought i could do it..i learnt alot tho..i can never go back to him,he isnt worth the stress...i have moved on with my life and i dont give a hoot about him anymore...

Hmmm-since when?I do hope you're happy now and hope he didn't fvck you?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by makydebbie(f): 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
olac21:

Hmmm-since when?I do hope you're happy now and hope he didn't fvck you?
lol...its been a year..i am happy now
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

U dont attack pple wen u dont kno d truth bou wat dey saying ok

Pls dont ask me anything ok tanx
angry
Am not about to...
Just wondering what motivates or inspires your words, maybe your experience. I don't envy you at all.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:
angry
Am not about to...
Just wondering what motivates or inspires your words, maybe your experience. I don't envy you at all.

Tank u never did i post wat i do post to b envied tank u so so mch
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u never did i post wat i do post to b envied tank u so so mch
Why are you taking it personal
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:

Why are you taking it personal

Taking wat personal only said tanx ryt? Wats personal dere just say u wanna talk any ow to me
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Taking wat personal only said tanx ryt? Wats personal dere just say u wanna talk any ow to me
You know I won't do that, just been concerned
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:

You know I won't do that, just been concerned

Tank u
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u
Anytime.
Howdy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:

Anytime.
Howdy

Am good u?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Am good u?
Excellent
Can I pm you?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by halfricanadian(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2016
donephi:

Excellent
Can I pm you?

Ur wish
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story. by donephi(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ur wish
cheesy sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.