Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

You'd Have 2 Have Been Dumb, Deaf, And Blind To Not Notice How Attractive He Was - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'd Have 2 Have Been Dumb, Deaf, And Blind To Not Notice How Attractive He Was (429 Views)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / Well? / Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You'd Have 2 Have Been Dumb, Deaf, And Blind To Not Notice How Attractive He Was by oleeverking(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
It was the early '70s and I was working at a very hip and happening ad agency in Toronto. I was a very hard-headed feminist — I was there for work and work only. I didn't really care about making friends or socializing. Anyway, I played enough in my time off. And if guys were making eyes at me, I was too focused to care. I certainly wasn't there to find a husband. But there...http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/you-have-to-have-been-dumb-deaf-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / Everything A Woman Wants In Her Man / How To Have A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.