Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? (1524 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Campus Blues. . . . / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by domwas2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2006
we've been dating for 3 yrs,no sex, and hardly see each other twice a year but through phone calls everyday telling me how i thought her how to love. b4 she never demade for anything but i do it 4 her by providing and so on, but now she gained an admission and now in school,started demading for money,recharge cards which i do give it to her,last time she said her phone is loss i gave her 30,000 naira for one, yet she keeps asking for money and other stuff.

is it love? because i dont trust her any more.i dont know how to quite it.
she ones said to me b4 she gain an admission that she is not after material things but the word LOVE and now every thing is charge.

the point is did she ever love me because now her love is more demading now and out of hand.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by emmagined(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2006
she probably did love you once,

but hold on, which skool she enter, is it LAG, if it is then as the ibos say, OGA LA( translation: e don go) grin
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by Dvampire(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
she is not under any pressure. rather she is putting you under pressure. see she has started mixing with the wrong sort and these new friends have started giving her some really bad pieces of advice. better call her to order
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by edmondo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2006
men! u beta call ur self to order cos she has join the so call campus girlswhich has been telling on her.moreso,distance relationship is always risky my man.if u do not causion urself,the girl go turn u to mugun.
we all went to university and know the atroities that the girls commit.
watch out shocked
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by harvey(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2006
This is a typical example of a naija girl.am not a stingy guy so don't get me wrong,but the fact still remains that naija girls do they really love?or they love Ur pocket? that girl has found someone else and needs to maintain her person and u are the sacrificial lamb.can i ask u a ?or rather some ?s when last did u give Ur mum that 30k or Ur Sib's?she is a fresher and wants to enjoy the best of campus.we all know how it is with the freshers back in school.she has lost her love.i think u are a christain cos u are yet to make love to her.but man just open Ur eyes.get a serious girl and let her be.cos she is only looking at u as her financier.co call it quit before she does.cos its better u dump her than for her to dump u.i guess u have being investing in a ditch.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by BernieBoy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2006
women, you never can know with women grin
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by domwas2(m): 3:13am On Nov 30, 2006
Hi Guys, i really appreciate ur concerns and ur comments i most say its really profitable to me,i'll think about it all and fix one or two things this days---thanks ones again.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by harvey(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2006
@domwas2

wat i the situation of things now?.any improvement.lets know what the present situation is like.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by dominobaby(f): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2006
She's being influenced! Too bad. But you did say that you guys hardly saw, just like twice in a year, right? So how was it? Was it like you were dating long distance?
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by domwas2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2006
at dominobaby,
thanks for the question! it would enlighten pple more about the relationship.
we met back when we're in lagos and a couple of months later i was carried to abuja by work while within that time she got an admisson to school (owerri).

at harvey,
thanks been there, a couple of days ago i decided never to pick her calls, and the same time felt pity for her,she sent me a text stated "
life is 2short 2 live it without u.i luv u.but its been for so long i've been mising u, I'm here and u r there mayb one of us is in the wrong place,mssing u
." that is within 3days when i decided not to picked her call. the same thing happened when i tried to break up with her last year also,i always felt something in me like i'm a , i dont know.
and today she called ask about my journey(cos i traveled last week and back now.) and some kind of romantic talk and lateral, text me thanking me for my luv and care and wishing me nice things ahead of the new month.
and y'knw what? the funiest thing is that she's already part of my life,that why i feels guity whenever i try to stop luving her.
i luv her and i think she do but i'm not really sure since we dont see that much.
moreover she is my first date,meanwhile not well experienced while i know there r many out there that knows better and experienced relationship than i do. 'love to read more advices.
thanks.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by alarinka(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2006
, MY DEAR,IGNORE HER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE, LADIES ARE LIKE THAT , SHE MIGHT COME BACK LOOKING FOR YOU, JUST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!I BET YOU,
SHE S GOING THRO A PASSING PHASE,
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by simplysmat(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
The girl is very likely trying to feel among in school and you're just the only person who can afford to help her out, even without knowing it. That way, she's using whatever relationship you have to blackmail you. The moment you fail to give her what she wants, she's on to the next person who will, and those people are not hard to find.
The truth is that when girls first get into school, they are indeed subjected to serious pressure from all angles: academics, boys (plenty boys) and of course, peer pressure.
Maybe she's asking for money for educational stuff. What course is she studying? You know how jjcs are when asked to buy stuff for schoolwork.
The only solution i can profer is that you talk to her calmly and let her know how all her demands are telling on you. Ask her DIRECTLY what shes using the money for. If it turns out that shes just trying to keep up with others in terms of status let her know she doesn't need all that vanity if its hurting you or your pocket.
If you're forced to take the hard line tell her you want to take a break from the relationship.
And also note that if you are determined to end the relationship, there's no time like now. The sooner you're wounded, the sooner you start to heal.
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by Czarskit(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Eiya. . . Bid her farewell. . . tongue
Re: She Is Now Under Campus Pressure I Think, What Do I Do? by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
this thread has been on since 2006 guys. one love though

(1) (Reply)

IS There Anything Wrong In Dating Your Course-mate' Immediate Elder Sister / Omolola Is The Luck Lady. / 8 Signs Your Man Isn't Ready To Grow Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.