Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help (4192 Views)

Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / Straffing Miss Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by bomasek(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
Guy how much she dey pay u and where she dey stay. Thinking of taking over from u.
Re: I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help by PenSniper: 6:47pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:
Please guys there is this woman whom i met through my friend.......not to waste much of your time, we both started straffing not that her husband knows.
she pays me for the job and she is really a rich woman. But recently am getting tired of all this and i want to call it quit, I told her but she refused and had been calling me, am really tired please help a nairalander

dont mimd my errors

Simple. Go and report her to her husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Watches New Couple Make Love For The 1st Time Says "It Is Our Tradition" / 10 Things I Dis-like About Modern Girls / The 2 Most Powerful Ways To Give A Woman The Hottest Sex Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.