Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today (3234 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
nothing much..went to church.
Ohhh, you aren't going out to pop a bottle? its Sunday baby!
BTW, you look good.
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Ohhh, you aren't going out to pop a bottle? its Sunday baby!
BTW, you look good.
lol..thanks
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
TaLes By MoonLighT
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:11pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..thanks
You re welcome miss, hmmm. Why aren't you amongst the contestants for miss Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You re welcome miss, hmmm.
Why aren't you amongst the contestants for miss Nairaland?
lol...no reason
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...no reason
Lol, and thank God you didn't because it wouldn't had worth it if you are amongst the contestants.
All supports and votes would have been pointed in one and same direction, yours.
Your beauty is unmatchable. Hmmm

What about if I ask you support and vote my contestant, refiner?
Hope that isn't too much to ask from a honorary miss Nairaland? *wink*
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, and thank God you didn't because it wouldn't had worth it if you are amongst the contestants.
All supports and votes would have been pointed in one and same direction, yours.
Your beauty is unmatchable. Hmmm

What about if I ask you support and vote my contestant, refiner?
Hope that isn't too much to ask from a honorary miss Nairaland? *wink*
lol...can you vote for more than one contestant?..
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...can you vote for more than one contestant?..
Lol, yeah, I was told, but don't tell me you already have a contestant you wished to vote for, do you?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
Hi @vibra
Love your moniker
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, yeah, I was told, but don't tell me you already have a contestant you wished to vote for, do you?
yh..mimzy
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:50pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
yh..mimzy
Ohhhh, never knew. Its all good anyways.
All contestants deserve to be supported and voted for, but there is always a better one, and I feel refiner is the better one.
Sure you can vote for more than a contestant till it gets to the semi final.
Should I count on you and look forward to your vote on behalf of my contestant?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

All contestants deserve to be supported and voted for, but there is always a better one, and I feel refiner is the better one.
no problem then..you cancount on me
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

sure you can count on me
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 4:59pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
no problem then..you cancount on me
Hmmm, I love people that don't only give their words but also stands by it on the last day. I hope, wish and pray you would become one of these people.

BTW, I feel you should start getting yourself prepared for whatever competition you wish to be part of on Nairaland.
My full support is gonna be for you.

One more request please.... *wink*
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, I love people that don't only give their words but also stands by it on the last day. I hope, wish and pray you would become one of these people.

BTW, I feel you should start getting yourself prepared for whatever competition you wish to be part of on Nairaland.
My full support is gonna be for you.

One more request please.... *wink*
thanks for the support...whats your request?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks for the support...whats your request?
Hmmm, don't wanna state it here, but mind you, it still relates to this miss Nairaland contest.

What about I send you a pm?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, don't wanna state it here, but mind you, it still relates to this miss Nairaland contest.

What about I send you a pm?
no problem
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 5:28pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
no problem
A mail awaits you sweet.
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
A mail awaits you sweet.
jest replied you
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by KINGinVAHALA: 6:08pm On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
jest replied you
Done same sweet.
Hope your Sunday is going perfectly well?
Re: My Lover Wedded My Best Friend Today by FMary(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2016
Read other captivating stories at www.facebook.com/nittalily

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You GUYS Gain? / . / How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.