Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (80177 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by habss: 7:05am On May 22, 2016
Ask dasuki...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by kynbasil01: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I'm sure I'll get more responses in this section. I consider this thread to be job-politcal.
Please kindly assist me, I need a list of highest paying government jobs in Nigeria. Thanks in anticipation
@ op.. I see u have choices to make.. please I'm also looking for job and I don't have a choice, connect me to anyone please kynbasil@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by emmddy: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
NSA
Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by izuch(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
medical field I guess

my mum is a surgeon ion know the ezact amount she earns
but I think it's above 5hundred grand.

she likes big cars

that aside solemnly expecting games of thrones oo
episode 6 will come out this night. can't wait
all the GOT lovers in the house bonjour

Season 6 wey don reach episode 5, niqqa where've you been? kiss undecided

NB. John snow ain't dead he was brought back to life by the red witch grin
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Bakare19: 7:11am On May 22, 2016
No one is mentioning FIRS

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by cimonizy(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I'm sure I'll get more responses in this section. I consider this thread to be job-politcal.
Please kindly assist me, I need a list of highest paying government jobs in Nigeria. Thanks in anticipation

i think Academicians are the highest paid government agencies(Lecturers to be precise)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Joysmart(f): 7:19am On May 22, 2016
izuch:

please What time and days does it air on dstv
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Awoof sweet Nigerians die eh...

Anyway, EFCC, NNPC, CBN, FIRS, NCC, NERC, TCN...
remove TCN from that list please, 85k for a graduate. Even with ur masters, they'll pay u 105k
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Jobabori(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2016
The OP is asking for where salary is higher not where bribe is taken. I suggest federal medical institutions.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hedonistic: 7:27am On May 22, 2016
In this era of declining government revenues and economic recession, you're still talking about high paying government jobs. It's ridiculous that some indolent people who got illegally employed through the back door to do absolutely nothing (go to their offices you will see them idling away everyday) would be talking about huge salaries at the expense of the public.

And the useless government is removing subsidy and putting all the pressure on the general populace instead of reducing the unnecessary wastage on public officers and civil servants who do nothing really. The country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by jerayme: 7:32am On May 22, 2016
False. Nurses aren't ND. Their pay is the poorest in the health sector compared to their services. I won't advice any nurse to practice in this hell. If u do, u are on your own.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by MizMyColi(f): 7:39am On May 22, 2016
undecided
Zoharariel:
Try the ministry of Transportation, especially the Nigerian Railway Corporation because I heard it has been revamped by the Ineffectual Buffoon's ogogoro induced fresh air. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by lamash: 7:45am On May 22, 2016
Following judiciously...more responses pple! A sister needs this info too
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by integratedfarms(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2016
NNPC ll definitely be the highest because I know someone working wit PTDF and the pay is massive. Then NCC pays very well too, health, Nasda,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sheunsheun(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
medical field I guess

my mum is a surgeon ion know the ezact amount she earns
but I think it's above 5hundred grand.

she likes big cars

that aside solemnly expecting games of thrones oo
Episode 5 will come out this night. can't wait
all the GOT lovers in the house bonjour
Wait, which station is showing it and time please
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 7:54am On May 22, 2016
CBN, NCC, FIRS, DPR, NNPC, NIMASA and AVIATION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by fineyemi(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2016
C'mon haven't u heard of ITF ( Industrial Training Fund) I plan to work there after my degree and masters. My dad works there though
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by fineyemi(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2016
izuch:

I so much lov game of d throne. I just wanna download season 6 episode 1. Nah MB dey Bleep me up. No more cheat. Except I use mtn night plan
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by chukwudi06(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2016
NTA, FRCN(aka radio Nigeria), etc
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by mytym(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2016
integratedfarms:
NNPC ll definitely be the highest because I know someone working wit PTDF and the pay is massive. Then NCC pays very well too, health, Nasda,

daniska3yaro:
Nnpc,cbn,firs,amcon,nimasa,npa,foreign affairs and politician.

johnclark001:
NNPC,BOI,CBN

These guys listed some of the heavy FG jobs already but the list is not exhaustive.

NLNG, DPR, NigComSat, NCC, NASRDA, NIPP(any MDA under presidency), FIRS and so on...

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by tunapawizzy: 8:05am On May 22, 2016
Cbn, nnpc and its subsidiaries. Nimasa, npa, ncc, pencom not bad too, bpe, amcon, dmo and some that i cant remember now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by momove4real25(f): 8:07am On May 22, 2016
Let me say all federal work pays well depndg on ur rank n qualification. Do u kW that civil defnce corps pays 97k to HND from strtg point n pays 137k degrees. it depnds on ur rank. A permanent Secretary that's accounting officer of ministry for states. D State P.S salary are based on solidation scale it starts from 700k per month depndg on ur rank too.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by zeal22(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2016
Local content, nddc
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by humilitypays(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

NNPC (NAPIMS, Refinery, PPMC, NETCO, etc)
CBN
Ministry of Petroleum Resources (DPR, etc)‎
BOI (Bank of Industry)
NIMASA
NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority)
PTDF
NASDRA
NIPP
NDDC
FRCN
NigComSAT
NUC‎
NEMA‎
NHIS
FIRS
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
PENCOM
FAAN
FERMA
Customs
BPE
NSE
DSS
NCC
WAEC (West Africa though)
Most Federal government parastatals pay more than ministries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by obyrich(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
remove TCN from that list please, 85k for a graduate. Even with ur masters, they'll pay u 105k
I suppose 85K is the basic. By the time you add other allowances it will amount to something much more reasonable.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Duru009(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2016
NIMASA
DPR
NCC

Thes are the highest paying govt jobs.i work with the govt, any govt worker can kill to work with any of thes agencies.
CBN dont pay dat much but thy will use allowances to finish you.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by ummeey: 8:39am On May 22, 2016
dbrave:
I think forign affairs pays very high
which pay? The only benefit there is the posting.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by ummeey: 8:39am On May 22, 2016
dbrave:
I think forign affairs pays very high
which pay? The only benefit there is the posting.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by maadman: 8:52am On May 22, 2016
johnclark001:
NNPC,BOI,CBN

Cbn don't pay jack..
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sped1oro(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2016
NSA office and Amnesty office
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Mrfred43(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2016
I dnt know o but I believe nigeria security. Such as army and police lowest paid job, compare to other country in west africa.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:18am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

EFCC grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.