Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (80173 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2016
humilitypays:
NIMASA, NASDRA and PTDF
thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sunshine1974(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
the job is for engineers Na.
Oga, u asked a general question and I gave u a general answer, what in particular are u looking for? What's ur course of study?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:59am On May 22, 2016
sunshine1974:
Oga, u asked a general question and I gave u a general answer, what in particular are u looking for? What's ur course of study?
B.Sc
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by freshdude99(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
bro I attended their interview just 2 weeks ago, but I was disappointed when I heard about their packages.
I have friends and families working their, check your PM let's discuss
Try replying but mailer demon say failed. Yes I heard wen they were receiving CVs. About the package, my advice is get in first and after that look for units that have very very mouth watering packages. From tcn you can now work ur transfer or posting there. So many tcn staffs are there in nipp, tcn etc. The foreign training and trips no be here o. Just play ur card well thats my only advice and you will thank me later
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Try replying but mailer demon say failed. Yes I heard wen they were receiving CVs. About the package, my advice is get in first and after that look for units that have very very mouth watering packages. From tcn you can now work ur transfer or posting there. So many tcn staffs are there in nipp, tcn etc. The foreign training and trips no be here o. Just play ur card well thats my only advice and you will thank me later
send ur contact to this box... elhasansas@yahoo.com
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by profosenogoboy: 12:26pm On May 22, 2016
Health sector
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by profosenogoboy: 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
Nnpc
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
vickylincon:
do you really like the story line abi na sex part
lolll I like the story line better
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 12:52pm On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

it's alright brov, no p. Though what you posted there is a little misleading. If your mum is a surgeon as you said, I reckon she would have spent no less than 10-15 yrs in practice, and as such her take home pay shouldn't be used to weigh that of fresh employees which I believe is what the op was referring to.
Anyways, enjoy ur Sunday, I hope you also have aspirations to join the medical community.
I'm in my final year in the dpt of nursing science
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by TheArchangel(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2016
heykims:

just wanna know, what's d qualification equivalent for those who finished in school of nursing? its diploma..
I understand ur plight chief but I will only consider the Bnsc nurses for pay rise..
It is HND. RN is equivalent to HND for employment purpose same with RM. Combination of both places the bearer at grade level 8 step 4 I.e CONHESS 7 step 1.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by TheArchangel(f): 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
send ur contact to this box... elhasansas@yahoo.com
This agencies, do they have clinics?
I am interested if there is any nursing position, Alhaji Hassan. undecided cool
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by YOLO1(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2016
Following
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by vickylincon(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
lolll I like the story line better
if I hear
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
I'm in my final year in the dpt of nursing science
That's brilliant of you. I wish you the best going forward
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
vickylincon:
if I hear
lollll

pls tell me u follow the story line
or u always wait for fire to always burn off denearys targayens cloths
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
That's brilliant of you. I wish you the best going forward
tnx chief

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by pressplay411(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2016
CHAIRMAN1:
Go to church, leave matter for Mathias and go to church bro!

The problem of nigerians, you want God to do everything.
Will church tell him where he should submit his CV or what exactly are u implying?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by izuch(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2016
Joysmart:
please What time and days does it air on dstv

Thursdays
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Electronzeez(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2016
izuch:

Season 6 wey don reach episode 5, niqqa where've you been? kiss undecided

NB. John snow ain't dead he was brought back to life by the red witch grin

Stop following pirated copy , you won't listen .who does not know John snow is back .

Got is officially on episode 6.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by izuch(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2016
Electronzeez:

Stop following pirated copy , you won't listen .who does not know John snow is back .

Got is officially on episode 6.

Your point being?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by atirolu(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
Go and join politics you ll be richer than Solomon
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Kayodemichael(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2016
Cbn, oil companies, telecommunications, agencies that generates fund or income like firs, ITF.....
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by AngryNigerian(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
remove TCN from that list please, 85k for a graduate. Even with ur masters, they'll pay u 105k

The allowances & side-kicks nkó...
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by tico1212(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
Customs, firs, faan, pencom
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by obongtunji: 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
OP, you've got enough answers I guess, please let the house also know if there is opening in any of the agencies mentioned. Scratch my back, I scratch your back, ngwanu?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:

The allowances & side-kicks nkó...
no side kicks sire
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
This agencies, do they have clinics?
I am interested if there is any nursing position, Alhaji Hassan. undecided cool
the defunct PHCN used to have clinics but not again. You studied nursing?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
Nipost
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

you won't understand, not what we can discuss here. Add me on Whatsapp 07038259963
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by heykims(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
It is HND. RN is equivalent to HND for employment purpose same with RM. Combination of both places the bearer at grade level 8 step 4 I.e CONHESS 7 step 1.
Pls I wanna know. For other allied health workers beside nurses, what's their entry CONHESS level as intern and post NYSC?
And is d entry level same for all nurses irrespective of their qualification either RN or Bnsc?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by jtjohn(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
NNPC / PPMC..............
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by TheArchangel(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
the defunct PHCN used to have clinics but not again. You studied nursing?
Yes I did and I have been job hunting for a while now.
Thanks for your kind response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.