Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (80175 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sweetilicious(f): 4:17pm On May 22, 2016
raker300:
I think firs...plus all the bribe that agency take to look the other way..those guys are loaded
Yeah. My sister told me
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by obyrich(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
no sir, the net is 85k. I have pple working there.

Their package no be am
Well that's quite poor given the inherent risks associated with the job.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Anowax(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2016
fineyemi:
C'mon haven't u heard of ITF ( Industrial Training Fund) I plan to work there after my degree and masters. My dad works there though
Bros I've heard of it oo, I've got a degree already. If your dad can help me get in there I'd be grateful
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks 1forall CrazyMan Lalasticlala vicope for pushing to FP. The opinions have been helpfu
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Ejaisky: 4:45pm On May 22, 2016
Can't stop laughing at the outrageous salaries quoted here. No federal government agency officer11 (first degree holder entry point) earn up to 200k be it in NNPC or wherever.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
Ejaisky:
Can't stop laughing at the outrageous salaries quoted here. No federal government agency officer11 (first degree holder entry point) earn up to 200k be it in NNPC or wherever.
Are u sure
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Ejaisky: 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Are u sure
As sure as sure cool
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by TheArchangel(f): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
heykims:

Pls I wanna know. For other allied health workers beside nurses, what's their entry CONHESS level as intern and post NYSC?
And is d entry level same for all nurses irrespective of their qualification either RN or Bnsc?
Radiographers, MLS, pharmacists, physiotherapist all starts at grade level 10 step 4 i.e CONHESS 9 step 2. This is the gl after internship and post NYSC. BNSc nurses are supposed to be placed at the same gl when their internship commences.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by superstr: 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
It is difficult not fall for the mantra- highest paying- but, this may sound different; can such money make who you want to be?

Anyway, life -sometimes need more than just that and I assume you know - trichy.

Check www.careerlinko.com to learn .
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by superstr: 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
It is difficult not to fall for the mantra- highest paying- but, this may sound different; can such money make you who you want to be?

Anyway, life -sometimes need more than just that and I assume you know - is tricky.

Check www.careerlinko.com to learn .
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by heykims(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
Radiographers, MLS, pharmacists, physiotherapist all starts at grade level 10 step 4 i.e CONHESS 9 step 2. This is the gl after internship and post NYSC. BNSc nurses are supposed to be placed at the same gl when their internship is commences.
But it is the other Johesu members and non-Bnsc nurses that are really hindering d internship flag off of Bnsc nurses..
Thanks all d same ma'am..
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by vickylincon(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
lollll

pls tell me u follow the story line

or u always wait for fire to always burn off denearys targayens cloths
you see? That's what most guys wait for joor. No pretend. The story line is cool though, but that part make am more cool
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by TheArchangel(f): 7:09pm On May 22, 2016
heykims:

But it is the other Johesu members and non-Bnsc nurses that are really hindering d internship flag off of Bnsc nurses..
Thanks all d same ma'am..
It is terribly complicated. You're welcome.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
vickylincon:
you see? That's what most guys wait for joor. No pretend. The story line is cool though, but that part make am more cool
hehehehe na u sabi ooooo
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by vickylincon(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
hehehehe na u sabi ooooo
lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2016
TheArchangel:
Yes I did and I have been job hunting for a while now.
Thanks for your kind response.
u welcome, u'll get a job soonest

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by lamash: 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
Are there truly fed govt agencies who pays over 300k to bsc holders or msc holders?...if yes examples pls..
Now anoda question is an msc holder with 4yrs experience gets into any of dis agency..which level will the person start with?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by lamash: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
lamash:
Are there truly fed govt agencies who pays over 300k to bsc holders or msc holders?...if yes examples pls..
Now anoda question is an msc holder with 4yrs experience gets into any of dis agency..which level will the person start with?

Pls help!
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by veeramoore(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please house, who has an idea of how much is been paid to EFCC staffs.. Both SSCE, DIPLOMA, & GRADUATE. Thanks
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Makudus(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
GRADUATE EARN 300K DIPLOMA EARN 200K SSCE EARN 150K
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by aonenews(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2016
THE LAW COURT.
Below are the list of Federal Government paying high payments.
[url=http://www.govtjobform.in/tspsc-jobs-recruitment-news/ |]TSPSC[/url] | MP Online | RRB Kolkata | RRB Jammu @ www.dopchennai.in
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
frank043:

I'm a lover of GoT... I usually download mine at o2tvseries.com... Monday morning as from 8am. Which site do you download yours?
how much data per download of an episode
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Adudoh: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2016
What about OGFZA -Oil And Gas Free Zone Athority?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Oatm1990: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
What about OAGF? Office of the accountant general of the federation
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by SupremeCourt: 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
Ministry of External Affairs overseas postings, Nigerian embassy staff abroad are paid in dollars, their children attend foreign schools, their family get medical facilities in foreign countries. You will never get the posting unless you have powerful connections in this Nigeria.

Those of us in Ministry of Justice envy them.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Xperience12: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Please what's payment like for entry engineers in Nigeria Railway Corporation
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by bappahman: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshine1974:
Don't even bother to mention Radio Nigeria and NTA, dos ones receive peanuts, even NIMC is not it, NPC population commission don't go dere..........

Now lets go to the top paying jobs
NIMASA, NCC, NNPC, NLNG, Infact all the oil sector jobs are good to go, NERC, NIA, NGC, NIPP, FIRS, NEC, CBN, DSS, NPA, MEDICALS
Pls how good is Nerc
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Denrele1: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
humilitypays:
NIMASA, NASDRA and PTDF

No one mentioned NCDMB,Nigerian content development and monitoring board,make i just dey look all of una,if u see money u go run

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by bappahman: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls which is better financially NERC or Niger delta power holding company ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.