Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (80173 Views)

Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2016
humilitypays:

NNPC (NAPIMS, Refinery, PPMC, NETCO, etc)
CBN
Ministry of Petroleum Resources (DPR, etc)‎
BOI (Bank of Industry)
NIMASA
NPA (Nigerian Ports Authority)
PTDF
NASDRA
NIPP
NDDC
FRCN
NigComSAT
NUC‎
NEMA‎
NHIS
FIRS
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
PENCOM
FAAN
FERMA
Customs
BPE
NSE
DSS
NCC
WAEC (West Africa though)
Most Federal government parastatals pay more than ministries

I learnt NCC pays above 300k. Please help me with three or four agencies that pay within this range for a graduate aside NNPC (and its oil subsidiaries) and CBN.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by AnaCheks(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2016
Please I need a Job so bad... Can work in any. Somebody help me please
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by heykims(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2016
jerayme:
False. Nurses aren't ND. Their pay is the poorest in the health sector compared to their services. I won't advice any nurse to practice in this hell. If u do, u are on your own.
just wanna know, what's d qualification equivalent for those who finished in school of nursing? its diploma..
I understand ur plight chief but I will only consider the Bnsc nurses for pay rise..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Checked86: 9:38am On May 22, 2016
You don't need to list them all. Just mention the agency you know and how much they pay. It does not kill.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2016
obyrich:
I suppose 85K is the basic. By the time you add other allowances it will amount to something much more reasonable.
no sir, the net is 85k. I have pple working there.

Their package no be am

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by karkinase(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2016
Abeg Who get the connect to any of this parastatals. Make una nor dey make person they salivate unneccessarily.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:03am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
medical field I guess

my mum is a surgeon ion know the ezact amount she earns
but I think it's above 5hundred grand.

she likes big cars

that aside solemnly expecting games of thrones oo
Episode 5 will come out this night. can't wait
all the GOT lovers in the house bonjour

Dude I think you really need to be more responsible. Outing ur mum and family affairs on social media, who does that?

I'm a doctor, a graduate doctor doesn't earn comparatively as much as a graduate engineer or software programmer in the federal employ. so you get my drift?

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by notoriousbabe: 10:05am On May 22, 2016
Nigeria Police and Prison
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by notoriousbabe: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Dude I think you really need to be more responsible. Outing ur mum and family affairs on social media, who does that?

I'm a doctor, so you get my drift
na small boy dey worry am,he is just 12 yrs old

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Jeflox: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (NDIC). PAYS VERY WELL. IT'S ABOMINATION FOR YOU NOT TO BE MOBILE THERE.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by freshdude99(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2016
Politithieftic grin
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by freshdude99(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2016
Jeflox:
NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (NDIC). PAYS VERY WELL. IT'S ABOMINATION FOR YOU NOT TO BE MOBILE THERE.
So on point!
But their recruitment is through CBN
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by frank043(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
medical field I guess

she likes big cars

I'm a lover of GoT... I usually download mine at o2tvseries.com... Monday morning as from 8am. Which site do you download yours?
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sunshine1974(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2016
Pls remove TCN.....85k is nonesense

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hartfriday(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2016
napims and DPR
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sunshine1974(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2016
Don't even bother to mention Radio Nigeria and NTA, dos ones receive peanuts, even NIMC is not it, NPC population commission don't go dere..........

Now lets go to the top paying jobs
NIMASA, NCC, NNPC, NLNG, Infact all the oil sector jobs are good to go, NERC, NIA, NGC, NIPP, FIRS, NEC, CBN, DSS, NPA, MEDICALS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by freshdude99(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2016
hmuhammad:
remove TCN from that list please, 85k for a graduate. Even with ur masters, they'll pay u 105k
Try get urself to PMU under TCN then you will know watsup. I served their so I know exactly the jerk.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2016
sunshine1974:
Don't even bother to mention Radio Nigeria and NTA, dos ones receive peanuts, even NIMC is not it, NPC population commission don't go dere..........

Now lets go to the top paying jobs
NIMASA, NCC, NNPC, NLNG, Infact all the oil sector jobs are good to go, NERC, NIA, NGC, NIPP, FIRS, NEC, CBN, DSS, NPA, MEDICALS
Pls can u give like 4 parastatals that pays above 300k asides oil and gas and CBN
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by glossy6(f): 10:55am On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

But he uses a moniker and nobody identifies him with it

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 11:01am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=sapiosexual1 post=45856086]

hmm
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Dottore: 11:03am On May 22, 2016
LASTMA. Next topic pls
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 11:06am On May 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:

I get u chief

I also know dis is an anonymous forumn nobody knows my mum or even me........ nobody knows where I stay or how I look like nobody

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by hmuhammad(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Try get urself to PMU under TCN then you will know watsup. I served their so I know exactly the jerk.
bro I attended their interview just 2 weeks ago, but I was disappointed when I heard about their packages.
I have friends and families working their, check your PM let's discuss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 11:07am On May 22, 2016
frank043:

I'm a lover of GoT... I usually download mine at o2tvseries.com... Monday morning as from 8am. Which site do you download yours?
yea same place they usually upload d file at night
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by vickylincon(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
medical field I guess

she likes big cars

do you really like the story line abi na sex part
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by petrov10: 11:09am On May 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
na small boy dey worry am,he is just 12 yrs old
shey u be 92 years old abi
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by notoriousbabe: 11:12am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
shey u be 92 years old abi
no I am 102
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by sunshine1974(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Pls can u give like 4 parastatals that pays above 300k asides oil and gas and CBN
NAEC is one sure one
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2016
sunshine1974:
NAEC is one sure one
the job is for engineers Na.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2016
petrov10:
I get u chief

I also know dis is an anonymous forumn nobody knows my mum or even me........ nobody knows where I stay or how I look like nobody

it's alright brov, no p. Though what you posted there is a little misleading. If your mum is a surgeon as you said, I reckon she would have spent no less than 10-15 yrs in practice, and as such her take home pay shouldn't be used to weigh that of fresh employees which I believe is what the op was referring to.
Anyways, enjoy ur Sunday, I hope you also have aspirations to join the medical community.
Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by humilitypays(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
handsomeclouds:

I learnt NCC pays above 300k. Please help me with three or four agencies that pay within this range for a graduate aside NNPC (and its oil subsidiaries) and CBN.
NIMASA, NASDRA and PTDF

1 Like

Re: What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies by Bynx: 11:37am On May 22, 2016
PPPRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.