Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (2781 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2016
hogwash!

And we're just blindly supposed to take Your word for it?

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:46am On May 22, 2016
Nigga where's the pix
Re: Closed by Flexherbal(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!
Some things are bigger than us.
I can't imagine leaving Jane and running after James.
At time I wonder what they enjoy in their fellow men. Who am I to judge them!
Instead of fighting them, let us look for ways to help them out.
There might be a solution to this challenge out there.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
Sounds like Durentt ranting. cheesy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:52am On May 23, 2016
PushPlay:
Sounds like Durentt ranting. cheesy
k

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmmm!
Some things are bigger than us.
I can't imagine leaving Jane and running after James.
At time I wonder what they enjoy in their fellow men. Who am I to judge them!
Instead of fighting them, let us look for ways to help them out.
There might be a solution to this challenge out there.
Because James is hotter than Jane, I can't imagine choosing to kiss Jane over James.

We dnt need help, we perfectly normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
Because James is hotter than Jane, I can't imagine choosing to kiss Jane over James.

Normal? How do you define normal?

1 Like

Re: Closed by alobright17(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:

Your own said he needed help
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:20am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Normal? How do you define normal?
OK, u can go ahead and ask Google, I owe u no definition here, am gay nd normal.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:20am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:

Your own said he needed help
that's his bizness.

1 Like

Re: Closed by alobright17(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
that's his bizness.
So don't say you guys don't need help when someone is out there crying for one and I believe this is 1 out of the many of them that need the help.
Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
OK, u can go ahead and ask Google, I owe u no definition here, am gay nd normal.

Bye
I like asking humans questions, not search engines. Alas, since you refuse giving me an explanation, and chose to be an escapist, I believe you're in dire need of help.

Just make sure your anus isn't drilled too much, I believe you heard of that gay South African celebrity who died of Cancer of the Anus?.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:34am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
So don't say you guys don't need help when someone is out there crying for one and I believe this is 1 out of the many of them that need the help.
you seem to be forgettin most straight guys need help too or do straight pple have d perfect life? Nah!

Once again, I don't need help concerning my sexuality.

Last time I checked, 1 in 3 pple are gays, maybe the gays in ur family need help more.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I like asking humans questions, not search engines. Alas, since you refuse giving me an explanation, and chose to be an escapist, I believe you're in dire need of help.

Just make sure your anus isn't drilled too much, I believe you heard of that gay South African celebrity who died of Cancer of the Anus?.
when I thought I was talking with a sane human being, he just proved hw stupid he is.

Its my anus not yours right?
I advice u mind ur bizness and face ur life!

3 Likes

Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
when I thought I was talking with a sane human being, he just proved he stupid he is.

Its my anus not yours right?
I advice u mind ur bizness and face ur life!
Well since you can not even define normal, who are you then to believe who is sane, and who isn't?

And yes, its your anus, do well to allow as many dick inside it as you please. Just don't come begging for aids when you get yansh cancer. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Closed by alobright17(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
you seem to be forgettin most straight guys need help too or do straight pple have d perfect life? Nah!

Once again, I don't need help concerning my sexuality.

Last time I checked, 1 in 3 pple are gays, maybe the gays in ur family need help more.
This one bad thing about gays always thinking every other family has been effected by this unnatural feelings anyway I can't blame you because no sane person will chose to go against God,Most gays hate God.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:48am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Well since you can not even define normal, who are you then to believe who is sane, and who isn't?

And yes, its your anus, do well to allow as many dick inside it as you please. Just don't come begging for aids when you get yansh cancer. tongue
Oga i said its my anus oooh, ahaaaaaa!

Why are u dis frustrated? Abi u be closet gay?

Cmon tell me (ur secret is safe with me).
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:52am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
This one bad thing about gays always thinking every other family has been effected by this unnatural feelings anyway I can't blame you because no sane person will chose to go against God,Most gays hate God.
unnatural feeling? Lol. I can't laugh dis cold morning, so wait, u mean to tell me no single gay in ur whole extended family? Idntblivit!
Many gays lurking about, go figure!!

Haha

1 Like

Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
Oga i said its my anus oooh, ahaaaaaa!

Why are u dis frustrated? Abi u be closet gay?

Cmon tell me (ur secret is safe with me).
Frustrated? You shag a mans anus and you label me frustrated? Good lord... Wonders shall never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by otunbacarter(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2016
This is sad
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:09am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Frustrated? You shag a mans anus and you label me frustrated? Good lord... Wonders shall never end.
I shag it, and am proud to be shagging it!

A hole is a hole, as long as the sex involves consent. kiss

now take ur frustrated self off my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Laveda(f): 11:11am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:

grin
Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
I shag it, and am proud to be shagging it!

A hole is a hole, as long as the sex involves consent. kiss

now take ur frustrated self off my mentions.
Imagine this dude saying a hole is a hole! What manner of fuckery is this? So you don't know there's a difference between a hole meant to emit sh1t, and a hole meant to emit a baby

You know the difference between me and you, I shag vaginas and I'm proud to show it, both here and outside here (the real world) while you, on the other hand, shag a mans anus and hide shagging it.

Now you tell me, who is frustrated, me, who shag numerous vagina and I'm hailed by both male and females alike, or you, who shag anus' and hide like a squirrel in a hole?

4 Likes

Re: Closed by firstking01(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
You get time to dey answer am sha.
Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Imagine the nonsense. That me, moi, will see someone as delicious and mouth watering like a woman, I go come leave the woman come go dey fuck_ man wey get hair for yansh

Sometimes sef the man fit no even clean him yansh after him sh1t finish, nahim some people go go dey shook prick inside.

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Closed by CLIQBOY(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2016
"Elections with women" ?
i'm i seeing clearly?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Laveda(f): 11:47am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Imagine the nonsense. That me, moi, will see someone as delicious and mouth watering like a woman, I go come leave the woman come go dey fuck_ man wey get hair for yansh

Sometimes sef the man fit no even clean him yansh after him sh1t finish, nahim some people go go dey shook prick inside.

Tufiakwa!!!

Yuck!!! The thought of it alone disgusts me embarassed angry

Those guys dey suffer thinking they are enjoying grin
How they get erèction is totally surprising sad
Re: Closed by alobright17(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
unnatural feeling? Lol. I can't laugh dis cold morning, so wait, u mean to tell me no single gay in ur whole extended family? Idntblivit!
Many gays lurking about, go figure!!

Haha
we respect God more than ordinary flesh I'm sorry to disappoint you hell no there is no gay in my family both nuclear or immediate.We still fear God and obey his rules not going against his rules especially when it comes to something very clear and natural.

I'm not against your orientation or believe but saying no one is crying for help is what I was pointing to you at.continue with your gay thing as for me I can't exchange natural orange to fabricated juice.

Gays don't fear or respect God the creator.

1 Like

Re: Closed by alobright17(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
You get time to dey answer am sha.
Nna guy it's raining here so I got time to read and check Wenger and the board on their usual transfer drama,I don't know what gay man has to do with telling me about my family having gay in it as if na every family mad people dey.
Re: Closed by firstking01(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
alobright17:
Nna guy it's raining here so I got time to read and check Wenger and the board on their usual transfer drama,I don't know what gay man has to do with telling me about my family having gay in it as if na every family mad people dey.
Away with that faqqot, it's the parents my heart goes toundecided...talking bout arsen wenger?,,,that man no go sign any player trust meundecided
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Imagine this dude saying a hole is a hole! What manner of fuckery is this? So you don't know there's a difference between a hole meant to emit sh1t, and a hole meant to emit a baby

You know the difference between me and you, I shag vaginas and I'm proud to show it, both here and outside here (the real world) while you, on the other hand, shag a mans anus and hide shagging it.

Now you tell me, who is frustrated, me, who shag numerous vagina and I'm hailed by both male and females alike, or you, who shag anus' and hide like a squirrel in a hole?
mtcheeew at hiding like a squirrel in a hole? Me hide? Mtcheew once again!

You can go to CNN and announce you shag vagina. It won't stop the earth from rotating.

The difference BTW me and u is dat, Am reasonable enough to understand my sexlife is my buisness and mine alone (unless someone asks me) while u are dat dumb dude who comes online to tell us how he has shagged "numerous vaginas".

For d records and to clear your doubt, am not ashamed of my sexuality neither am i hiding from anything!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? / Pls What Does It Mean When A Babe Suddenly Started Greeting A Guy? / I Wish I Had Cancer Or AIDS So.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.