Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (2785 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Imagine the nonsense. That me, moi, will see someone as delicious and mouth watering like a woman, I go come leave the woman come go dey fuck_ man wey get hair for yansh

Sometimes sef the man fit no even clean him yansh after him sh1t finish, nahim some people go go dey shook prick inside.

Tufiakwa!!!
The same vagina wey u dey chook prick inside, do u know d daily stuffs that goes out of there?
Well let me tell u;
1. Urine: urine stinks, bro
2. Menstrual Blood: Yes, ask ur doctor.
3. Yeast infection
4. Mucus discharge. And many more

In essence vagina is no more better than d one you are condemning. They are all dirty if you begin to imagine deeply, don't sugarcoat one and leave d other.

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
mtcheeew at hiding like a squirrel in a hole? Me hide? Mtcheew once again!

You can go to CNN and announce you shag vagina. It won't stop the earth from rotating.

The difference BTW me and u is dat, Am reasonable enough to understand my sexlife is my buisness and mine alone (unless someone asks me) while u are dat dumb dude who comes online to tell us how he has shagged "numerous vaginas".

For d records and to clear your doubt, am not ashamed of my sexuality neither am i hiding from anything!
LOL. Check my post, and you'll see you're the one who came and stated that you shag the anus of guys.

I find it funny that you omitted that fact that most people know you here as an unrepentant fag_ or at least you pretend to be.

If you're truly not hiding, come out from the internet and announce you're a fag_ let's see if the police will not make a healthy living out of you. tongue

Durentt:
The same vagina wey u dey chook prick inside, do u know d daily stuffs that goes out of there?
Well let me tell u;
1. Urine: urine stinks, bro
2. Menstrual Blood: Yes, ask ur doctor.
3. Yeast infection
4. Mucus discharge. And many more

In essence vagina is no more better than d one you are condemning. They are all dirty if you begin to imagine deeply, don't sugarcoat one and leave d other.

Thank u.
Amidst all you mention, which one stinks more than sh1t?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Check my post, and you'll see you're the one who came and stated that you shag the anus of guys.

I find it funny that you omitted that fact that most people know you here as an unrepentant fag_ or at least you pretend to be.

If you're truly not hiding, come out from the internet and announce you're a fag_ let's see if the police will not make a healthy living out of you. tongue

Amidst all you mention, which one stinks more than sh1t?
Stupidity ain't cool but someone gotta be stupīd.
Go ahead and display ur stupidity allover nairaland, u can't even comprehend d simple post I wrote up there.

I recommend u go to d zoo and live.
Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
Stupidity ain't cool but someone gotta be stupīd.
Go ahead and display ur stupidity allover nairaland, u can't even comprehend d simple post I wrote up there.

I recommend u go to d zoo and live.

LOL. I find it hilarious that a celebrated fag_ is labeling one as stupid_ I mean, tell me, what could be more stupid_ than a man shagging another man's hairy ass and coming on social media to show just how insecure he is

I recommend you visit Uselu psychiatric ward ASAP. Your peeps await you there. And hey, lots of demented ass to shag there, so, please, knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2016
What is going on here? My post turned to an argumentative section.

You guys knows homosexual will give reasons for what they are doing. Straight people will condemn them for this act. I think everybody should mind his or her business in as much as it's not your body that is involved in the SEX ACT.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I find it hilarious that a celebrated fag_ is labeling one as stupid_ I mean, tell me, what could be more stupid_ than a man shagging another man's hairy ass and coming on social to show just how insecure he is

I recommend you visit Uselu psychiatric ward ASAP. Your peeps await you there. And hey, lots of demented ass to shag there, so, please, knock yourself out.
hurry up and go to d zoo.

You're wasting bandwidth for us here on nairaland.
Re: Closed by joseph1832(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2016
Durentt:
hurry up and go to d zoo.

You're wasting bandwidth for us here on nairaland.
And hurry up and visit the psychiatric ward, I'm sure someone is waiting to sodomize you.
Re: Closed by Oshege(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
There's a solution for you..

It's called Chemical castration

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Married Me A Virgin, Yet He Treated Me Like Trash / Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? / She Is Using Juju On Me (picture Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.