Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? (2786 Views)

Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Timekeeper: 4:30am On Jun 03, 2019
How would you feel if you needed a place to have sex with your girlfriend and you decided to use ur friend place and he allowed you. After you done with your girlfriend, ur friend just came in and started loosing his belt that it's his turn to sleep with your babe Cox he allowed you to sleep with her in His place.
As if that was not enough, your girlfriend said yes without no argument. She just said Okay with smile, let him come and have sex with me. Then she started undressing herself in your presence for ur friend
Note: they haven't met before.

So guys, how wud u feel in this situation and what will you do??

Cc:
Ishlove
Lalasticala
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
IamPlato
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Funmisticqueen
Cornerplus
Chiefazubuike
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by foliman(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Timekeeper:
How would you feel if you needed a place to have sex with your girlfriend and you decided to use ur friend place and he allowed you. After you done with your girlfriend, ur friend just came in and started loosing his belt that it's his turn to sleep with your babe Cox he allowed you to sleep with her in His place.
As if that was not enough, your girlfriend said yes without no argument. She just said Okay with smile, let him come and have sex with me.
Note: they haven't met before.

So guys, how wud u feel in this situation and what will you do??

Cc:
Ishlove
Lalasticala
Saff
Pocohantas
Mannabbqgirlls
Queenice
Onyi22
Makydebbie
PrimadonnaO
ImaIma1
MissSweet
IamPlato
MariaLavina
Biglittlelois
Funmisticqueen
Cornerplus
Chiefazubuike

That's so unlikely to happen at my end here... She's my girlfriend for crying out loud, not some LovePeddler or hoe picked by the road side! I can really be jealous on the things I love, let alone the lady I truly love.

That's not going to happen. If he's Hot, verselin dey!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Timekeeper: 4:42am On Jun 03, 2019
foliman:

That's so unlikely to happen at my end here... She's my girlfriend for crying out loud, not some LovePeddler or hoe picked by the road side! I can really be jealous on the things I love, let alone the lady I truly love.

But ur lady even agreed with no argument at all
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by SalafRider(m): 4:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Which kind mvmv question be this nah? First of all, dont take your girl to your friends place for kpanshing, man up & get your own place biko. You don't even have enough privacy to respect your woman and sex is what you thinking bro?

I'll rather channel that energy to my hustle until I get a house not just room. Does my babe look like public toilet to him ne? That's crazy I no fit biko....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Onyi22(f): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2019
foliman:

What's d difference between a Hoe n ur girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by toffyz(m): 5:33am On Jun 03, 2019
na mumu question be this....Abeg next!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by decatalyst(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2019
toffyz:
na mumu question be this....Abeg next!

Especially at this time of a brand new day, a day that should have been planned for making money before it breaks. undecided

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by IamPlato(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2019
My Friend Would Never Dare Think Of Such Talk Less of Saying It To Me...

Also I stopped Dating Stupid Girls Four Years Ago
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by ImaIma1(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
She is community girlfriend, not his girlfriend. It is just bad that he had to find out that way.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by ImaIma1(f): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2019
She is community property, not his girlfriend. It is just bad that he had to find out that way.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
My Friend Would Never Dare Think Of Such Talk Less of Saying It To Me...

Also I stopped Dating Stupid Girls Four Years
Ago

Tell me what I don’t know
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Lotel: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2019
decatalyst:

Especially at this time of a brand new day, a day that should have been planned for making money before it breaks. undecided

SMH!
So how much money have you made today

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by IamPlato(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:

MY Jacqueline cry come Into My Arms...

There Is A Lot You Dont Know, which Would You Like To Know First
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by stanley000: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2019
3some with my best friend, that would be bae cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Jacqueline22(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:

I’m coming
Oya tell me I’m listening
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2019
This one no be girlfriend oo.. leave matter for mathayars na one serious black market olosho... Op u never get girlfriend oo... Shine ur eye well well.

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:

cchim chimm cheesy
I av caught u ,u said u love me n u ar here whining another babe?

Cheat 'n' men
Men 'n' cheat
'n' Men cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Eroms4life17(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
Stop using your imagination to lie here except you carried a prostitute and your friend will pay her as you have paid your own.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Timekeeper: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
She is community girlfriend, not his girlfriend. It is just bad that he had to find out that way.

ImaIma1, u forgot to reply me.. Was asking if we can exchange contacts and get to know each other better... Probably sending u a dm shud be the first step
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by ImaIma1(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

ImaIma1, u forgot to reply me.. Was asking if we can exchange contacts and get to know each other better... Probably sending u a dm shud be the first step

Well, between my husband, daughter and work, i will be a terrible friend to make at this point.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by Timekeeper: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Well, between my husband, daughter and work, i will be a terrible friend to make at this point.

Honestly I'm too forgetful... Just checked ur profile now n remembered that there is a lover and a baby lover you give ur attention too.. Any way I hope they are doing fine??
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by IamPlato(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cchim chimm cheesy I av caught u ,u said u love me n u ar here whining another babe?

Cheat 'n' men Men 'n' cheat 'n' Men cheat grin
Haaa. Thats Ridiculous na... You Dont Even Know If She Is My Sister grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by IamPlato(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jacqueline22:

I’m coming
Oya tell me I’m listening
Not Until After You Get Me high on Some Sweet Jacqueline smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by aristocratic5(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
For were
We die dere
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by ImaIma1(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

Honestly I'm too forgetful... Just checked ur profile now n remembered that there is a lover and a baby lover you give ur attention too.. Any way I hope they are doing fine??

They are great. Thanks
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by presented007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hold on
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by BlueAir: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
foliman:

mumu guy grin Ur babe said yes and off cloth and u want to stay and argue.. If u die there of beating God will give u free ticket to heaven sad
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Haaa. Thats Ridiculous na... You Dont Even Know If She Is My Sister grin
liar general grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by AmazingELixir: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Diswan dey call ashy girlfriend oo you mah wey dey there dey look as your (girl + boy)friend dey UnCloth na etiborobo you be.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by IamPlato(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
liar general grin
I Dont Like Lying To Find Girls...
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Troublemaker grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2019
SalafRider:
Which kind mvmv question be this nah? First of all, dont take your girl to your friends place for kpanshing, man up & get your own place biko. You don't even have enough privacy to respect your woman and sex is what you thinking bro?

I'll rather channel that energy to my hustle until I get a house not just room. Does my babe look like public toilet to him ne? That's crazy I no fit biko....

God bless you oo, it's real mumu question lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Sex Feel? / Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking (video) / Help!! I'm 10 Weeks Pregnant And I Want It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.