Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF (906 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 22, 2016
Today, I got talking with some young lady after church... Apparently her man (boyfriend) came to church and I was just teasing her about it. When she told me she prayed that he would come and he did... I swear couldn't hid the "ehen" look on my face... "Dude hasn't even put a ring on it" and she says she prays for him... And I decided to tease her more about it... And asked do you fast too and she said yes... When he's having difficulties.. Lol

I swear kept staring at her like she was a unicorn in the middle of Oshodi while she blabbed on...

I'm like is that the reason I'm breaking up with guys like this.. Me sef I gatz kneel for some dude someday.

I swear I really want to know if they are people who really do this out there... Have you met someone or are you someone like this? Share your experience!

Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by missingrib(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2016
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by missingrib(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2016
actually it sounds funny but if its a serious relationship were talking about I think its a good idea

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by jopretty(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2016
You pray for your loved ones when praying for yourself na. And bf/gf are loved ones too, I do pray for mine always.
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 22, 2016
I do....gringrin

Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by PunkyV(f): 12:22pm On May 22, 2016
LOL. Whatever floats her crouton. Never heard of such a thing except in Indian movies.
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by cruzita(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
its not bad na
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by Elkings123(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2016
Yes of cus... unless you are not serious with the relationship
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by halfricanadian(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
I do sadly cry cry cry cry

Will do more prayers in my next one
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by Israel5(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
Just one, ME. Infact praying together is best
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by cutiedave(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
I guess am guilty here o grin,.... i neva even pray for myself finish, talkless of praying for a girl am nt sure i would end up with
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by obiorathesubtle: 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
doesn't concern me

#single..
Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by goldbim(f): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
As a matter of fact,i dnt joke with that!i pray for him because I'm actually investing in my future.if it does nt work for him,it'l work for my husband,so why not?even my ex confessed he misses my weekly prophetic utterances for him.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Know Pray For Their BF/GF by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 2:46am On May 23, 2016
I dont joke wit dat, I pray4him each day

I made it a responsibility

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes! Funny Indeed / Seriously / Should She Forgive The Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.