Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Should She Forgive The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Forgive The Guy? (908 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Would She Forgive Me ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Forgive The Guy? by TeflonMe(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
As i write this i'm totally broken, never been this sad and betrayed in my entire life, i don't know what to do anymore.
Yesterday my sis called me after work and told me she wanted to tell me something, that she can't tell me over the phone, i was with my fiance during the phonecall, lately i've been staying with him, nd we have been planing a wedding in the next few months, my sister said i don't know the kind of person i'm staying with nd she still insisted on not saying anything till wen we meet on sunday (my free day).
At that statement, i became curious nd comfronted my fiance if he had any disagreement with my sister, he said no, so i told him what she said, immediately, his countenance changed nd i knew that something was definitely wrong, he said he has a confession to make but don't know how to tell me, i became angry nd said i was goin to my parent house to ask my sister since he was'nt saying anything.
He started begging me, telling me to remember all we have been through together, and seriously we both started as family frnds for a long time before it led to a relationship, we started a business together when we had nothing, not even a house, now we have achieved so many things together and started living comfortably to some extent, my school fee, everything comes from the business, my parent don't assist me in anyway, although he brought like 80% of capital into the business.we have been dating for almost 4 years.
Now he confessed that he slept with my sister once while we were like 3 months together, that she was all over him, that he never knew we will come this far, i actually came to visit him that day with my younger sister, when i left them to get something from the market was when it happend, this is someone i've given everything to and totally trust, he has kept this as secret for over 3 years and nw he's begging me to forgive him, i'm lost at what to do, i know my sister to be wayward but i never imagined she could do this to me i'm just 24 yrs, pls advise me people and forgive my typo errors
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Forgive them. To err is human, to forgive is divine.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by skywalker240(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
i will never forgive your typo error,....

Becos everyone who reads it would be damm confused.....anyway, let the love gurus over here help him/her out.
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by RemyMartinz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by kikies(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
3months into ur relationship......I'm sure by den u avnt really considered taking him serious talk more of settling down with him
Babe ur sis is jst a one night stand/side chic nothing more
Goan bleep ur man n pretend to forget he has erred
FINISH

1 Like

Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by theEYe21(f): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Forgive him but don't marry him because he will do it again with your sister, when you guys get married. Guys never change grin
TeflonMe:
As i write this i'm totally broken, never been this sad and betrayed in my entire life, i don't know what to do anymore.
Yesterday my sis called me after work and told me she wanted to tell me something, that she can't tell me over the phone, i was with my fiance during the phonecall, lately i've been staying with him, nd we have been planing a wedding in the next few months, my sister said i don't know the kind of person i'm staying with nd she still insisted on not saying anything till wen we meet on sunday (my free day).
At that statement, i became curious nd comfronted my fiance if he had any disagreement with my sister, he said no, so i told him what she said, immediately, his countenance changed nd i knew that something was definitely wrong, he said he has a confession to make but don't know how to tell me, i became angry nd said i was goin to my parent house to ask my sister since he was'nt saying anything.
He started begging me, telling me to remember all we have been through together, and seriously we both started as family frnds for a long time before it led to a relationship, we started a business together when we had nothing, not even a house, now we have achieved so many things together and started living comfortably to some extent, my school fee, everything comes from the business, my parent don't assist me in anyway, although he brought like 80% of capital into the business.we have been dating for almost 4 years.
Now he confessed that he slept with my sister once while we were like 3 months together, that she was all over him, that he never knew we will come this far, i actually came to visit him that day with my younger sister, when i left them to get something from the market was when it happend, this is someone i've given everything to and totally trust, he has kept this as secret for over 3 years and nw he's begging me to forgive him, i'm lost at what to do, i know my sister to be wayward but i never imagined she could do this to me i'm just 24 yrs, pls advise me people and forgive my typo errors
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by Spenx(f): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL.......Please vote for REFINER ………… HERE ………… [¡]JUST COMMENT ON THE THREAD WITH "I vote for REFINER CC; NLJEGA " THANK YOU [/i]
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by honeygirl17: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Break up with him, I believe he wouldn't have forgiven you if you make same mistake.
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by saintdennis(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's not her fault, she's 24 not 34... I have no advice for women who feel "age is on their side"

1 Like

Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by talk2alabama: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmm... she should forgive him... ah mean, it's just a one time thing..
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by VampireeM(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Our opinion doesnt matter in this case. You are the one in the relationship and know your man better, search your heart and use your brain. If you think he is worth it, then stick with him.

I'm wondering why he kept such a secret. I guess he would never ve told you if not for your sister's insistence. Hmmm, tells a lot on his level of self control sexually lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by yasolan(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
And why does your sister want to soil ur relationship.. Must it always be the man the blame falls on..since u said she is wayward ..she might have seduced him and all..

One error doesn't make him a villain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by atilla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
boo forgivd him but find out who else he slept with.
u might need to see a counselor cause they might help with getting over it
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by ebujany(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shit happens. Get over it. But I think your man is not sincere. He was ready to die with this secret or probably continue if ur jr sis didn't act. your sis is the one you should be thanking for exposing this. Think really hard b4 you say i do
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by NemzySeries(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
even tho ur guy wuz in a position to turn d offer, I bliv ur wayward sis left d door unlocked........put d past b4 u & make sure ur both focused 4 d future ahead of u but do make sure it wuz a 1nite stand & not a habit on hiz part sha
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by TeflonMe(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Whatever your action to your guy should equally be meted out to your sister because what i understood now is that your sister wants to play the saint here when she should have turn the guy down and report him to you when you came back from the market, but instead she enjoyed it with him and is now trying to play the angel here.

Just don't take a one sided action.

Thank You.
Re: Should She Forgive The Guy? by jully29(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
U av to forgive d both of dem, d deed has been done already.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A transgendered / They Are Both Of AS Genotype And Madly In Love, Should They Still Get Married? / When U Must Marry Guy With Six Packs. Picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.