Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,478 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion (1060 Views)

Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her / The Many Shades Of "No" / Why He Didn't Married To Big Ass Girl Since He Like Big Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:06pm On May 22, 2016
I met an arab guy, he iz 4rm turkey, we meet inside founder's hall museum charlottetown waterfront.. So he ask me were i live in the province, i replied upei, oh we are closed, he replied..we chatted 4 some times.. When i'm about to leave he asked, if i wil take bus/train or i hav my own car..i replied no. So he insisted that he wil drive me back.. I'm owk with it, because d guy knew d province's better than me, sometimes i use GPS. we travelled alote together, he takes me 2 places i hav never been..we when 2 his house..he is living together with some family memberz..he shows me hiz room and wallpaper of shade of grey everywere, his phone, his car..i thought is his favorite game, book, or something else, 1 day i ask him what is thiz fifty shade, izit ur favorite music..he laugh and replied iz a movie...after i came back home..i was going thru my brother's computer, and i saw d movie, i copied 2 my hard disk en watched it..en i google it today, i saw some freaky stuffs..what does he want, iz he like mr grey?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
grin.... Dude is gon beat the sh!t outta you....

Happy black eye in advance..wink
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

happy sunday Isaac
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
Op, undecided what is dis?

1 Like

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by magabounce(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2016
Lolz... prepare to get whipped, chained, emotionally starved, fvcked like a LovePeddler, ass blown, stalked, and lavished with gifts.. Arabs spend cheddah grin grin grin
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2016
I don't fully grasp what you trynna tell us op....

I know fifty shades of grey is a BD.SM movie... If you asking us whether he's gonna tie you and whip you so he can enjoy sex....simply because he likes the movie... The answer is 70% No... I like the movie.... I don't do none of those sh!t.... grin ....

Few arab men I know are women beaters sha.......emphasis on FEW.... cheesy
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
juhan:
happy sunday Isaac
Happy sundae to you too my sweetheart....wink
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

no i don't think he iz that kind, even if he is, he wil not try that stuff with me... what do u suggest, can i ask him, about hiz obsession with mr grey behaviour.. Izit true this kind of behaviour still in play... We are in 21 centuary
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by marshalcarter: 1:19pm On May 22, 2016
See ur english gaaaan...maybe na mistake u take reach der

Dah guy go destroy u if u no no
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by rosy4u(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
U go still chichomchin grin
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:

Happy sundae to you too my sweetheart....wink
how you? Hope you went to church
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:25pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
I don't fully grasp what you trynna tell us op....

I know fifty shades of grey is a BD.SM movie... If you asking us whether he's gonna tie you and whip you so he can enjoy sex....simply because he likes the movie... The answer is 70% No... I like the movie.... I don't do none of those sh!t.... grin ....

Few arab men I know are women beaters sha.......emphasis on FEW.... cheesy
thanks. that what i thought.. What freaks me out is his obsession with the movie.
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
juhan:
how you? Hope you went to church
Am fine hun... I did go to church.... grin

Did you?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Op, undecided what is dis?
i don't have idea what it is
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
tsephanyah:
thanks. that what i thought.. What freaks me out is his obsession with the movie.
Perhaps he's just fascinated with the whole b.dsm ish....

Don't make it a problem sha.... Ts too small a thing.....wink
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Did you?
yeah sure i went
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:40pm On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:
See ur english gaaaan...maybe na mistake u take reach der

Dah guy go destroy u if u no no
i i'm not a writer...giv me a break. Chinua achebe wana be
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
juhan:
yeah sure i went
Tats good.... Ama holla in the evening....smiley
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Tats good.... Ama holla in the evening....smiley
okay smiley
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by tsephanyah(f): 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Did you?
so it turns to church topic.
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey; iz he like mr Grey, honest opinion by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
Funny thing is, I've never watched the movie and going by it's supposed content, I'm not so anxious to.

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do It Even Better / Women Are More Interested In Sex Than You Think, Studies Show / Can U Marry A Bleached Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.