Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Am I Right?[pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right?[pic] (804 Views)

Am I Right. Nairalanders?? Your Say Matters / TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) / Am I Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Right?[pic] by dannyben5: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
True or false

1 Like

Re: Am I Right?[pic] by olatunjithomas(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
dannyben5:
True or false

A very good morning to boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but you have to help me now.

The Mr nairaland contest is on,as a matter of fact,today is going to be the semi finals and I need you to help me vote Falconey. I am writing you because I am trusting You.

the link to the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

the voting is on NOW sir and it closes at 6pm

the voting format is "" I vote falconey Cc; NLjega"

Thanks so much Boss.
Re: Am I Right?[pic] by dannyben5: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:

A very good morning to boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but you have to help me now.

The Mr nairaland contest is on,as a matter of fact,today is going to be the semi finals and I need you to help me vote Falconey. I am writing you because I am trusting You.

the link to the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

the voting is on NOW sir and it closes at 6pm

the voting format is "" I vote falconey Cc; NLjega"

Thanks so much Boss.
av done dat alrdy...check pg 8

(1) (Reply)

Happy Weekend To All My Romanslander Dude, Long Time No Mention / When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money / When You Are Married To Someone You Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.