Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? (1437 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by simtosul: 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
The problem is that I’m in love with my boss and I
can’t admit my feelings to him. Everybody will think
that this is just a pretext for getting a promotion or
for keeping my job. They can’t understand that this
is love actually.
And what if he refuses me flatly? I will look like an
absolute fool. How will I look him in the eyes? I’ll
have to quit my job although I really like it and need
it, especially in this economic crisis the country is
currently facing.
He is also married and seems to have a good
marriage going by the way he reacts anytime his
wife comes to the office for a short visit. I can feel
that his attitude towards me is different but
sometimes he acts in the same way with the other
ladies in the office and that gets me confused.
I don’t know if I’m reading the wrong signal from
him though. It’s really hard for me to hide my love
but it’s even harder to admit it.
Do you think I should let him know how I feel?
[Tobore writes from Port Harcourt, Rivers State]

www.naijagists.com/im-attracted-to-my-married-boss-i-dont-know-how-to-approach-him-port-harcourt-babe-confesses/

Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
end time babe
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by jonaifame22(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
jus be ready to pay the price
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by 88natzy(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2016
Tell him na. May be luck would shine on you!

If you love somebody walk up to him and tell him You like amooo.........It does. ?
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

* remember say what goes around comes around.....

Anything concerning relationship between Married men no dey balance well for my body..... undecided

Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by eyeview: 9:45pm On May 22, 2016
I hope you won't mind when you will have your own home someday and a girl wants your husband too
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 22, 2016
simtosul:

is love actually.
currently facing.

www.naijagists.com/im-attracted-to-my-married-boss-i-dont-know-how-to-approach-him-port-harcourt-babe-confesses/
She has every right to fall for her boss but it's not worth the trouble...she might not like the tense up atmosphere when things dont work as she planned
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by horpe132(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2016
Be bold,,,,Tell him,,,, We only live & die once,,,,,,,TELL HIM,,, U can Type it with Ur Office Memo Paper or Letter Head so he'll know how serious you are................................I'm happy 4u in advance
Serious Talk #MrCork
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2016
Edible caterer

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by Fkforyou(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
Quit your job so that you can concentrate on wooing him but before you do, please refer me to him as your replacement.
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by leonbob: 10:40pm On May 22, 2016
OP you dey craze sha angry
Married man, your boss, attracted to him; lady you are under a terrible spell, take a casual leave, locate a violent MFM church, spend 14 days in dry fasting and prayer then come back and read this post of yours again, nonsense angry
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by sirusX(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
simtosul:

is love actually.

currently facing.

Well...for starters, what's being felt isn't love

It's more of admiration leading to a fatal attraction. It's more of a single girl craving for something more...and the homely boss seems to strike something in you...maybe his persona, his looks, the way he talks and acts that makes you feel so giddy inside, or how he treats his wife in the office.

Have u watched the movie; obsessed?
The boss was always being his flirty self, and even though he had no intentions of doing any flings...that didn't stop his temp secretary from misinterpreting things.

I'd only advise you to find a distraction from that distraction.
Go out more...meet people...start up a healthy relationship and get more from life.

As some people would say...[s]the best way to get over him is to get under someone else[/s] wink
Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by enshi(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
Hypocratic pathetic csncerous prostitute....... You are a perfect description of one lacking self worth.
A humane lady like you was able to get her self a hubby via prudence and you are devoted to soiling it.... Woe to you who would untie wot god has tied.... I spit on your delapidated inconsequential diabolic face.... Daughter of jezibel

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I’m Attracted To My Married Boss, Should I Tell Him? by CaroLyner(f): 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
What kind of help are you asking for? How to nip this in the bud, or how to start an affair? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Vouch that your GF can't cheat on you? / What If You Were Having Sex With Someone And He/she Said IAM HIV Positive / We Prefer The Missionary Style This Valentine Period – Nigerian Women Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.