Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45591 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 12:56am On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Anytime Zulus.. I will always rip. your bones off.. bring it on in hundreds and i'll give it to you in millions ...
A ban from any mod wont deter me.. its always a medal of honour smiley

Hmmmmmm... halfricanadian.. still awake??

Yes i am u ?

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:58am On May 25, 2016
DarkTroll:

What economy, bro?

In less than 20 years, zulu-led south Africa has turned south Africa into the butt of jokes in Africa.

From number 1 economy to 3.

1 in 4 south African is unemployed. That's 25%!!!

Inflation is high! Egypt has overtaken them.

They are not sending and begging Cuba to train thier medical students!!!

Zulus csme outta the cage too soon!!!
Savage cave-dwelling baboons!!
[=#990000]You nailed it bro.. despite the fact that the prices of gold, platinum is high.. they still can't provide jobs and their economy is recessing. growing by a mere 0.26% in the 2nd quarter.
evidence of whack leadership, bunch of sorry losers[/color]
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 12:59am On May 25, 2016
Not allowed you have a vow 2 kip bae

halfricanadian:

Yes i am u ?

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 12:59am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
lezz this must NOT be you...I'd be disappointed big time

Is this some news flash?

Now let me tell you an open secret.

I am lezz/lezzlie. I troll for the fun of it!!!

For South Africans and Ghanaians it comes naturally!!!

I'm a patriot!!! That's why you'll never see me arguing in the political section or engaged in tribal wars in NL.

I love this country with all her failings and handicap.

Another open secret: I became a nairalander chiefly because of south Africans and Ghanaians.

I watched for months as a guest when they spewed shït!!!

Nothing stands in the way when it comes to Nigeria.

Call me insane, but if you're indeed a Nigerian, then I stand bedazzled at your sense of betrayal!!!

I gave you all the subtle nudge from the onset but you used up your chance in your feverish delirium to impress the Southies!!!

Go check my lezz handle, I have haunted them Zulus since 2014!!!!

Now you know.

Now knuckles bared, mask uncovered!!!!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:01am On May 25, 2016
this is NOT so you.

DarkTroll:
Is this some news flash?

Now let me tell you an open secret.

I am lezz/lezzlie. I troll for the fun of it!!!

For South Africans and Ghanaians it comes naturally!!!

I'm a patriot!!! That's why you'll never see me arguing in the political section or engaged in tribal wars in NL.

I love this country with all her failings and handicap.

Another open secret: I became a nairalander chiefly because of south Africans and Ghanaians.

I watched for months as a guessed when they spew shït!!!

Nothing stands in the way when it comes to Nigeria.

Call me insane, but if you're indeed a Nigerian, then I stand bedazzled at your sense of betrayal!!!

I gave you all the subltr nudge from the onset but you used up your chance in your feverish delirium to impress the Southies!!!

Go check my lezz handle, I have haunted them Zulus since 2014!!!!

Now you know.

Now knuckles bared, mask uncovered!!!!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:01am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
Not allowed you have a vow 2 kip bae

Vow? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy from where did dat come from
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:01am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i am u ?

kiss kiss kiss kiss
[=#990000]As you can see.. How was the exam.. ??
I hope you nailed it smiley
am a smart student.. I know you take after me wink[/color]
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:02am On May 25, 2016
of course you must remember your vows!

halfricanadian:

Vow? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy from where did dat come from
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:03am On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[=#990000]As you can see.. How was the exam.. ??
I hope you nailed it smiley
am a smart student.. I know you take after me wink[/color]

Nailed it ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hammer it ni o

Awwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss wat are couples for

To take after one anoda

Why u still awake na
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:04am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
of course you must remember your vows!

To who shocked
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:04am On May 25, 2016
if you like punkyv so bad, why not just man up and polish your literary skills, grow some balls and go 4 her?

KnightX:

PunkyV, you see why you slaves shouldn't engage your masters in a war of words and wits? You're always at the losing end. The Ghanaians learnt that the hard way. Now they fear and respect Nigerians like they should.

When Zain (now AIRTEL) was hosting the African inter-university quiz competition in 2009, Nigerian universities (followed by Kenyan universities) were always coming tops. That wasn't a one-off - it's been re-affirmed everytime we meet.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:05am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

To who shocked
marital vows I read it yesterday here on NL
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 1:05am On May 25, 2016
My complexity never ceases to daze grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:06am On May 25, 2016
WHILE YOU WERE TYPING THE VOWS THE GUY WAS TIGHTENING THE LOVE PADLOCK... a witness

halfricanadian:

To who shocked
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:07am On May 25, 2016
The Zulus are bunch of losers, and I'll be a thorn in their flesh.. anytime, The never ending conversation, I just gave them a tip of the iceberg...
Bring it on.. I'm never deterred
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:07am On May 25, 2016
please stop.....you are far betta than this

DarkTroll:
My complexity never ceases to daze grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:

marital vows I read it yesterday here on NL

To who u?

grin grin grin grin i av married so many pple on nl i dont even kno who am entitlted to
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:10am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
WHILE YOU WERE TYPING THE VOWS THE GUY WAS TIGHTENING THE LOVE PADLOCK... a witness

shocked shocked shocked shocked which love padlock
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:10am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nailed it ke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hammer it ni o

Awwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss wat are couples for

To take after one anoda

Why u still awake na
This South Africans kept me this long.. but I'm never tired.. they can always bring it on... and DarkTroll and I turn them into shreds.. cheesy losers
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:13am On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
This South Africans kept me this long.. but I'm never tired.. they can always bring it on... and DarkTroll and I turn them into shreds.. cheesy losers

grin grin grin grin

U want dem to start attacking on nl shocked shocked
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:15am On May 25, 2016
you get bad mouth...simply chat her up stop e fights

KnightX:

I like my NIGERIAN girls better. Heck! Opinion polls indicate they are more beautiful than South-African girls so why should I settle for less?

PUNKYV was betrothed to a 70-year-old bush chief during a ritual where she and 80 other 'SHE-KONGS' danced bare-breasted.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:15am On May 25, 2016
a very unusual moniker

halfricanadian:

To who u?

grin grin grin grin i av married so many pple on nl i dont even kno who am entitlted to
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:16am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin

U want dem to start attacking on nl shocked shocked
chill baby grin they can't do nada .. they have given up.. lol..
kiss try sleep ooo
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:16am On May 25, 2016
KnightX:

Not even a paternity test would prove you're a Nigerian - there's no DNA database for the men who potentially donated the sperm which help form the world's dumbest being (YOU).

The Southies have retreated and you are the prisoner of war. You're my new torture pet to try out the most innovative ways to break a human's spirit in record time.

The most vile words ever conceived in the hearts of humans would be hurled at you while I watch you sink deeper into depression and question your existence.

guy go get ur vaseline..... can't kip typing while havin a head job
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:17am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
a very unusual moniker

grin grin grin grin fascinating
Is he bat man or captain america
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 1:17am On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
chill baby grin they can't do nada .. they have given up.. lol..
kiss try sleep ooo
I will u too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:18am On May 25, 2016
you did nada, I appealed to them and it turned out they were better raised than you especially, hence they desisted.

CaptainEColeJnr:
This South Africans kept me this long.. but I'm never tired.. they can always bring it on... I turn them into shreds.. cheesy losers

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / My Pre-wedding Photos. / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.