Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45181 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:48pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:

Shut up!!! PunkyV aka punkyoh!!! Your last life ended ferrying drugs for a Nigerian pïmp, this one is about to begin getting bleeped breathtakingly by a Nigerian stud.

South Africans are from the pool of inherently week DNA and your only chance of having an offspring with swag is to leverage your pathetic, innately mundane genes with that of a Nigerian.

Talk to me, baby. Your kingdom has come!!!

LOL. Not taking the bait. It's MY call. I'm the boss of me. Will argue only when I feel the need. Deal with it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont flatter yourself. Even I can single handedly handle you on a different day. I'm just not in the mood for all the mud-slinging right now.

I made a rollcall because I dont know which one of them is online. I've been away for a while. People deactivate.

The only way you can 'handle' me is beneath the sheets. Don't worry, I'd be nice enough to let you be on top. wink

This isn't Twitter where there's a 140-characters limit. For every point you raised, I raised seven and slammed it in your face. You should focus more on recovering from the mental-pummelling you've received on this thread.

I'd let you heal enough to withstand another barrage. Until your beckoned-on e-mercenaries
arrive to their cyber-execution by me, keep recuperating.

18 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The only way you can 'handle' me is beneath the sheets. Don't worry, I'd be nice enough to let you be on top. wink

This isn't Twitter where there's a 140-characters limit. For every point you raised, I raised seven and slammed it in your face. You should focus more on recovering from the mental-pummelling you've received on this thread.

I'd let you heal enough to withstand another barrage. Until your beckoned-on e-mercenaries

I can only LOL. I just dont wanna get into this. You'll meet the machine gun soon enough wink
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL. Not taking the bait. It's MY call. I'm the boss of me. Will argue only when I feel the need. Deal with it!

Nonsense!!! I'm waiting for those limbless vegetables of perennial slaves you summoned to come fight for you.

I'll so fück you spectacularly in their presence and have them watch us in 4D cool

10 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Intrepid01(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Truly, YOU ARE THE SON OF MARK.....

But then on a second thought, do we really need all this?

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 3:03pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I can only LOL. I just dont wanna get into this. You'll meet the machine gun soon enough wink
Machine guns?

Baby, I'm so scared!!! Can I shelter in your baseball court püssy to escape their carnage? grin grin grin

When they arrive, I'll unleash my bazooka, just like Soweto'76 when Zulus fell like trees of deforestation grin

12 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Truly, YOU ARE THE SON OF MARK.....

But then on a second thought, do we really need all this?

_PunkyV took a swipe at Nigerians.

Whether you're German, Canadian, Chinese or South-African, if you insult my people I'd smack you into cowering with the dirty factual details of your own history.

She couldn't deny anything I stated about South Africa. Facts don't lie.

21 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I can only LOL @ this. You'll meet the machine gun soon enough wink I can play/talk dirty too, yanno. I'm just not itching for long discussions & a ban.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 3:07pm On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

_PunkyV took a swipe at Nigerians.

Whether you're German, Canadian, Chinese or South-African, if you insult my people I'd smack you into cowering with the dirty factual details of your own history.

She couldn't deny anything I stated about South Africa. Facts don't lie.

I didnt start it.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:
Machine guns?

Baby, I'm so scared!!! Can I shelter in your baseball court püssy to escape their carnage? grin grin grin

When they arrive, I'll unleashed my bazooka, just like Soweto'76 when Zulus fell like trees of deforestation grin

I wouldnt let you touch a fingertip, let alone let you come near my pùssy. We can mud wrestle another day wink
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I didnt start it.

Lolz, I love your implicit wave of the white flag, although it's a poor job done.

I was content watching you until you summoned your Zulus, those guys I have tuned to kebabs all over nairaland.

You've never been a good fighter even when you were punkyoh, and I thought you've acquired new materials grin

11 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by joseph1832(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

I wouldnt let you touch a fingertip, let alone let you come near my pùssy. We can mud wrestle another day wink
Its nice to know I'm still the only one with a stamp and sealed passport in and out of that place. wink

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

You will auto-part your legs for me the minute I come within an hairs breadth of you.

I'm West African of the Nigerian specie. Your life's quest is to have me part your püssy lips and feel up your vagina with my dïck of hope grin

But I'll be using 10 condoms in a single fück. And trust me, it will still feel better than the rapes you're accustomed to.

14 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Spicylate(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2016
And I'm giving him a standing ovation. #idiot
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:

Lolz, I love your implicit wave of the white flag, although it's a poor job done.

I was content watching you until you summoned your Zulus, those guys I have tuned to kebabs all over nairaland.

You've never been a good fighter even when you were punkyoh, and I thought you've acquired new materials grin

The fact that you still remember my previous moniker says a lot. I must have made a good impression grin

I just dont wanna get into this because your mods can be unfair when WE go on the attack.

None of you scare me, believe THAT! I fight tooth & nail when it comes to my country but I'm just not feeling this one so I dont care to be going back & forth all day with you all. You can take it as you won or whatever, no skin off my back. We can do a re-match another day so I can bang you hard wink grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:
You will auto-part your legs for me the minute I come within an hairs breadth of you.

I'm West African of the Nigerian specie. Your life's quest is to have me part your püssy lips and feel up your vagina with my dïck of hope grin

But I'll be using 10 condoms in a single fück. And trust me, it will still feel better than the rapes you're accustomed to.

LOL. And you guys call US sex fiends! Tsk tsk tsk. What in God's green earth is this?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Its nice to know I'm still the only one with a stamp and sealed passport in and out of that place. wink

Lol, dont start
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by wilybebsy(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2016
This sh!t just got realcheesycheesy
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by examhall3: 4:27pm On May 23, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 5:34pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

The fact that you still remember my previous moniker says a lot. I must have made a good impression grin

I just dont wanna get into this because your mods can be unfair when WE go on the attack.

None of you scare me, believe THAT! I fight tooth & nail when it comes to my country but I'm just not feeling this one so I dont care to be going back & forth all day with you all. You can take it as you won or whatever, no skin off my back. We can do a re-match another day so I can bang you hard wink grin

Ring my bell whenever you're ready for the fück of your life!!!

I will ride you rough and fast, your püssy will need air more than marrathon runners cool

13 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by vicstar(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

what's so special about yo püssy, will i see diamond inside That ish dat looks like poo cry

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 5:44pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:

Ring my bell whenever you're ready for the fück of your life!!!

I will ride you rough and fast, your püssy will need air more than marrathon runners cool

We not talking sex here you perv grin You're so hot blooded & hórny, sure you dont have Southern blood running in your veins? grin Nah, it just proves you arent diffent from us as far as sex goes. We all love it, dont we? Some just pretend to appear righteous. L oh L.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 5:46pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

what's so special about yo püssy, will i see diamond inside That ish dat looks like poo cry

Mine trumpets grin That's what makes it special.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by vicstar(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Mine trumpets grin That's what makes it special.

trumpets?? Pûssy with trumpet?? embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

trumpets?? Pûssy with trumpet?? embarassed cry

Yeah, hence it is so special. Name a song & I'll trumpet it for you smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by vicstar(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, hence it is so special. Name a song & I'll trumpet it for you smiley

I bet when I hit it from d back it will sing ma favorite song. embarassed wow! That will be one heck of a bang wink

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

I bet when I hit it from d back it will sing ma favorite song. embarassed wow! That will be one heck of a bang wink

Smh. It just went "wah wah wah". Meaning you just failed. Not quite hitting the right spots. Lol!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by vicstar(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Smh. It just went "wah wah wah". Meaning you just failed. Not quite hitting the right spots. Lol!

I said it south african kitty cat are very wide cry
How can yo pÛssy b as wide as that Then it has no value again na undecided is a waste of time grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

I said it south african kitty cat are very wide cry
How can yo pÛssy b as wide as that Then it has no value again na undecided is a waste of time grin grin grin

Ok.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Twizzy30(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
This punkyv is a fine chicc, u shuldnt be doing all these. Btw u look like jolie
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
Twizzy30:
This punkyv is a fine chicc, u shuldnt be doing all these. Btw u look like jolie

Must be the juicy lips, right? wink
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Twizzy30(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
PunkyV:

Must be the juicy lips, right? wink
yup n ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.