Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45193 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:33pm On May 23, 2016
DarkTroll:

Baby, I will stuff your brains with dagga and fück your pusy to numb sensation while those zulu-gibbons you just summoned watch in hopeless resignation.

Zulus are Africa's cultural and political receptacle!!!

And you are on an e-trip looking for a real fück to offset your life of perennial rapes from your primal, unhinged Zulu-bozos who fall on their women like drunken sailors.

What's this?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
What's this?
too bad you can't read.. no wonder we've been receiving statistics about the skyrocketing illiteracy in South Africa .. 60% of blackies are illiterates .. I can feel your pain bro.. take it easy .. loser.. now go and wash your master's (whites) car grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 11:39pm On May 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
too bad you can't read.. no wonder we've been receiving statistics about the skyrocketing illiteracy in South Africa .. 60% of blackies are illiterates .. I can feel your pain bro.. take it easy .. loser.. now go and wash your master's (whites) car grin
I've entertained such juvenile nonsense a lot, I ain't playing playing this game, anyway don't you have fuel to search for?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:41pm On May 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I've entertained such juvenile nonsense a lot, I ain't playing playing this game, anyway don't you have fuel to search for?
Lol loser, for your info .. fuel scarcity was only a temporary mishap, and the fuel is back now.. why don't you ask around, where does your country buy most of her crude from? Nigeria! ..
I really feel sorry, because your illiteracy is bliss.. all South African Ms are good at is having unprotected sex because they lack adequate education grin .. A country of 50 million people and 10% of its population is HIV positive, Gosh!!!!! maahn You guys need to be taught what a condom is grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont talk crap. Didnt your own Calabar hoes cut down prices to a record low? An equivalent of a loaf of bread here in SA. Shut your trap!
it's still incomparable to those of South Africans, period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 12:30am On May 24, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha! You didn't just say that? am rolling on the floor
she doesn't even care to know if the journalist in the Calabar case were just exaggerating

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 12:37am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

What statistics are you talking about?

I promised myself that I wont get into these kinds of brawls anymore. But tell me one thing, how will everything you just said lower the petrol price in your country? How will it stop you from using a generator in 2016? The primates have 24hr electricity. Who is living in a jungle now?
everything and I repeat everything South Africa has ever achieved past,present and future were accomplished by the whites immigrants turned citizens of S.A,history and archives supports me,both technologically, infrastructural,and otherwise, even governance, since the whites hand over power to the black South Africans,,,wat else have u added,,,nothing as compared by what we have achieved by ourselves over the years,besides who got Independence first, u guys shd have just let the Caucasians continue in leadership, just recently ur President stopped production of attack warplanes,now to be imported from Sweden, wat of nuclear weapons, u guys were the only African country to own and develop such,all by the whites,,,so stop asking abt fuel price,it will melt down like other news as usual,ok

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2016
thank you brother, it's similar to the same way Asians,American and Europeans all come down to Nigeria to invest,its strictly business or pleasure, besides the more we migrate to S.A the better it is for ur economy

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 12:47am On May 24, 2016
aregal:

Is that why so many Nigerians are daily seeking advice on Nairaland on how to get South African visa? I bet that is also why so many Nigerians are applying to study in South African univerisities. And the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that have settled in SA, why are they not returning home if SA is such a horrible place?!!!
no one said Nigeria ain't horrible or south Africa is the most horrible place in Africa,we are only comparing two variables, sex is cheaper in South Africa than Nigeria, personal experience brov,,,,as for the education things,it boost ur economy, besides we pay higher as foreign students just like we do in the u.k,wat's the population of ur country,, can u all pay and utilize the structures u got,if foreigners don't come in,who will patronize it,,,,as someone in the medical field, I can tell u that Canadians even travel far away from home to study medicine and surgery,,, and wen dey return home,dey don't get jobs easily or promotions compared to a Canadian trained Kenyan doctor,,,make ur own research if u doubt me

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PureWays(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont talk crap. Didnt your own Calabar hoes cut down prices to a record low? An equivalent of a loaf of bread here in SA. Shut your trap!
You shouldn't have said that, it's so low of you.

TheSonOfMark:

Hogwash! The supposed prices are relative to the currency value of the naira.

CASUAL SEX is so common place in South Africa no-one considers it worth paying for. Maybe they throw stipends at the ubiquitous lurking sex-hawkers on every street corner in South Africa.

South Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of Africa!

Soon you'd come up with a reality show called "SOUTH AFRICA HAS GOT HEALTHY PEOPLE" just to find the very few persons without STDs. Good luck with that.

Hello!! That was uncalled for, man. Even if she goofed, it would have been better if you attached her claims instead of her country, it doesn't make you any better.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 5:47am On May 24, 2016
edetty:

it's still incomparable to those of South Africans, period

I sure dont give a rat's ass.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 5:48am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Sup grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:00am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sup grin grin grin grin

Hey, baby smiley

Ready for school?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:01am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey, baby smiley

Ready for school?

cry cry cry cry cudnt sleep

Myt hate mysef in d exam hall
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:12am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry cudnt sleep

Myt hate mysef in d exam hall

Awww, you pulled an all-nighter? embarassed

Good luck with the exams, hun. Bring an A for the team! smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:14am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, you pulled an all-nighter? embarassed

Good luck with the exams, hun. Bring an A for the team! smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn entering exam hall with squad

My squad for 2 yrs nd enter d hall

cry cry cry cry punky dont kno wat i will see o
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Buh u just gave a mouse ass,by quoting

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:16am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn entering exam hall with squad

My squad for 2 yrs nd enter d hall

cry cry cry cry punky dont kno wat i will see o

Just dont stress yourself out, relax & I'm sure you'll do well.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:16am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Just dont stress yourself out, relax & I'm sure you'll do well.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed awwwwww u bliv in me tanx
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:18am On May 24, 2016
edetty:

Buh u just gave a mouse ass,by quoting

It's called courtesy. I could have ignored your ass if I wanted.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:20am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed awwwwww u bliv in me tanx

I do smiley All the best, kitten smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

I do smiley All the best, kitten smiley

Kitten cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy pls o

Avnt gotten too old to b aving dat na grin grin grin grin

Anyways tanx

Boo will hear u called me kitten cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Kitten cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy pls o

Avnt gotten too old to b aving dat na grin grin grin grin

Anyways tanx

Boo will hear u called me kitten cheesy cheesy

So you've been holding out on me, who is the lucky guy? tongue
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:24am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

So you've been holding out on me, who is the lucky guy? tongue

He is Mr XXXX

Its a secret shhhhhhhhh..........

Aint gon let nobody know
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

It's called courtesy. I could have ignored your ass if I wanted.
u don't pay Courtesy to someone who hurts ur feelings unnecessarily, u replied cos it got to u,,,Christ, am I seriously playing this teenage mind games with u,,,if dats how low U reason,den it asserts the research and survey carried out few years ago,dat an average Nigerian is far more intelligent dan his highest trained South African counterparts,and that the highest intellectual Nigerian is only comparable to the Western world, secondly, that Nigerians are better survivors and hustlers, and live less on credit and loan systems, unlike u guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

He is Mr XXXX

Its a secret shhhhhhhhh..........

Aint gon let nobody know

Lol, I guess I'll just have to spike your tea with truth serum this morning then grin

But anyway, all the best with love, hun.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:29am On May 24, 2016
edetty:

u don't pay Courtesy to someone who hurts ur feelings unnecessarily, u replied cos it got to u,,,Christ, am I seriously playing this teenage mind games with u,,,if dats how low U reason,den it asserts the research and survey carried out few years ago,dat an average Nigerian is far more intellectual dan his highest trained South African counterparts,and that the highest intellectual Nigerian is only comparable to the Western world, secondly, that Nigerians are better survivors and hustlers, and live less on credit and loan systems, unlike u guys

Dream on dreamer.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:29am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I guess I'll just have to spike your tea with truth serum this morning then grin

But anyway, all the best with love, hun.

Just pulling ya legs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sad but criosly i need a bae sumone 10 yrs older or 10 yrs younger

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:32am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just pulling ya legs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sad but criosly i need a bae sumone 10 yrs older or 10 yrs younger

Lmao @ 10 years younger. Now what will you do with a guy that much younger?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by edetty(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Dream on dreamer.
make more research and den come back, ur just an average internet user who is blindly patriotic, the only plus abt South Africans is that ur ladies are more naturally endowed beautiful than our girls period(I repeat naturally) and it's generally true abt all South African countries not just S.A,,,ur girls from the south are prettier than girls from the West/east African region

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by halfricanadian(f): 6:33am On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Lmao @ 10 years younger. Now what will you do with a guy that much younger?

Make him my control experminent

I was once a control experiment an wink

An organism being observed is nt deprived from d variable been investigated dats wat a control experminent is
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 6:36am On May 24, 2016
edetty:

make more research and den come back, ur just an average internet user who is blindly patriotic, the only plus abt South Africans is that ur ladies are more naturally endowed beautiful than our girls period(I repeat naturally) and it's generally true abt all South African countries not just S.A,,,ur girls from the south are prettier than girls from the West/east African region

Ok. I hope you're done now. Blind patriotism is not a trait of South Africans, it's yours 100%. Keep projecting Hector the projector.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.