Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? (1716 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:18am On May 24, 2016
So my wife is celebrating her 25th bday today. So I'm just wondering what I can get her.

Men and women in the house, what do you think? I was considering a teddy bear (She likes teddy bear alot) but I was calculating how I would walk into a shop to buy a teddy bear at my level.

So guys any mature recommendation?
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Vinshu(f): 12:21am On May 24, 2016
Get a car.

Rolls Royce is bae.
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:23am On May 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Get a car.

Rolls Royce is bae.

Thanks for your comment.

However, she already has a car and she doesn't even use it. So I think the car would not be needed also the economy does not permit such purchase. I'm budgeting N50 - N100k so anything within that range smiley
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by vicstar(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
So my wife is celebrating her 25th bday today. So I'm just wondering what I can get her.

Men and women in the house, what do you think? I was considering a teddy bear (She likes teddy bear alot) but I was calculating how I would walk into a shop to buy a teddy bear at my level.

tomorrow I go tell u

Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Vinshu(f): 12:27am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

Thanks for your comment.

However, she already has a car and she doesn't even use it. So I think the car would not be needed also the economy does not permit such purchase. I'm budgeting N50 - N100k so anything within that range smiley

That is a broke and cheap budget.

If you cannot get a car for her then try something else that she would like such as the teddy bear. Get a very big one. A White one. That is also ok.
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by houstonia(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2016
My brother get her 2 baskets of Tomatoes. The gold edition
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:28am On May 24, 2016
grin grin buy her an investment

Take her out have fun

Order d teddy bears online joor

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by VickyRotex(f): 12:28am On May 24, 2016
At times, it's not about the "presents" it's about the "presence" She'd appreciate that.

An investment/shares will also be nice, also you know what she'd treasure more than we do, so you can get her what she'd treasure aswel.

Happy Birthday to her. I wish her all the beautiful things of life.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 24, 2016
Make an artistic/photographic potrait of her,with a special inscription on it.

*happy birthday to the best woman in the world*,
*, my sweetheart, ......happy birthday Jewel *
*A token of my love to you on your birthday **

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:30am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Take her out have fun

cheesy cheesy

Investment? Explain
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:30am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Take her out have fun

cheesy cheesy
still awake?
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by BoiledHead(m): 12:33am On May 24, 2016
Vinshu:

That is a broke and cheap budget.

If you cannot get a car for her then try something else that she would like such as the teddy bear. Get a very big one. A White one. That is also ok.

Gold digger
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

Investment? Explain

grin grin grin grin u want to fall my hand abi
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
still awake?

Wah kana do bae embarassed
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2016
Buy her a bible..... D best gift u cn ever giv is d word v ov God according to my pastor
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:35am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin u want to fall my hand abi

I no grab oo
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:35am On May 24, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Buy her a bible..... D best gift u cn ever giv is d word v ov God according to my pastor

Bro she is not a Christian. Religion is one thing she hates. Its her day of joy. I wont want to destroy it for her. Thanks
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

I no grab oo

Get her investment more like start a business for her or buy her shares in good reliable companies
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:40am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wah kana do bae embarassed
okay dear... my eyes are heavy ...
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:43am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
okay dear... my eyes are heavy ...

Let me kiss them kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:44am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

just take her out nigga
or you get her a silver jewelry

since its her silver jubilee .. don't bother to quote me.. am off to sleep
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by CaptainEColeJnr: 12:45am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let me kiss them kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
tomorrow wink
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:47am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
kiss kiss
tomorrow wink

Ok o kiss kiss
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:48am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Get her investment more like start a business for her or buy her shares in good reliable companies

She already has a company. She is director in one of those tech companies in Lagos.
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by whogoscam: 12:49am On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
just take her out nigga
or you get her a silver jewelry

since its her silver jubilee .. don't bother to quote me.. am off to sleep

I'd try the jewelry.

Outing is no big deal to her. It's an everyday thing.
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by halfricanadian(f): 12:50am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

She already has a company. She is director in one of those tech companies in Lagos.

Baller alert lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i hereby keep my mouth shut!!!!
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 24, 2016
*Shopping spree!!! cheesy
But keep it cheep $100 or whatever the equivalent is in where you are.
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by finalboss1(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2016
just be wid her .
i mean hv fun nd many other things. ..she ll appreciate dat
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by finalboss1(m): 2:19am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Baller alert lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i hereby keep my mouth shut!!!!
baby
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by Wednesday22: 2:34am On May 24, 2016
Buy her odourless snpper
Re: What Can I Get My Wife For Her Birthday Today? by rose54321: 3:05am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

Why not a vacation, Nigerians hardly do it. Buy tickets cross river - Obudu cattle ranch, or some other resort (if you don't have kids though). Spend the weekend together. It will be a birthday she will always remember.

BTW, your comment above "at your level", there's no level to buying a teddy bear. No shame in that mehn.

Or better still order the teddy bear (the huge ones, think they are called "Giant teddies"wink , cake and a million balloons and have it delivered to her workplace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls With Fake Life....(photo) / What Will You Wish For If You Had Only One Chance To Make It Happen? / Mr Nairaland: Piperson Got A Ban For No Just Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.