Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

She Has No Idea Whats Coming... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has No Idea Whats Coming... (7474 Views)

"My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / I Have No Idea / Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by 2goodbobo(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
She will be so confused on that day like this guy below grin

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by skywalker240(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
waley007:
bro I dey tell u,na baby mama sure pass,Bleep love
It doesnt exist....it never existed.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by scantee(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2016
@OP. Go ahead with ur plans, gals have taught me a lesson in life that i don't give a damm about them again, now i'm single, they all running after me, but i know all they want...no room for that again!..never..@op just make more money you will get your dream gal.., i have passed through that path, now i hold the knife & the yam....
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by proeast(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2016
eyinjuege:

You broke up with her, yet you're complaining?

I don't understand you.

When you keep breaking up with someone, you gradually lose the keys to their heart.
The first time you did it, she might have been heartbroken, but that also taught her a lesson, and she fortified her heart solidly against heartbreaks. Doing it a second time when the threat has already lost its powers only pushes her further away.
Don't break up with someone when you really don't mean to. That's matters of the heart lesson 101.
I did it out of frustration but I also want to keep a distance to know if she will get to appreciate me, we have been quarelling every now & then before. Except she gets a rich sugar daddy (she is not the type) or a money bag, it would be difficult for her to get a guy that would do more than i have been doing for, especially in this hard times!
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by eyinjuege: 11:11pm On May 25, 2016
OP, you don't need to be a drama king.

Why do you need so much drama in your life? I understand you don't trust her, and can't marry her.

Not all relationships must lead to marriage anyways, so all that talks about waiting till the day of introduction to tell everyone she dumped you because you were broke is unnecessary.

Break up with her now if you don't want her.
Life will not stop, and the heavens will not fall.

You both would have gained some experience about life anyway.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by eyinjuege: 11:19pm On May 25, 2016
proeast:
I did it out of frustration but I also want to keep a distance to know if she will get to appreciate me, we have been quarelling every now & then before. Except she gets a rich sugar daddy (she is not the type) or a money bag, it would be difficult for her to get a guy that would do more than i have been doing for, especially in this hard times!

Times are hard no doubt, but relationships shouldn't be about material gains. Let her know you love her, but she has to stop being all about money. You didn't have to break up with her when you know you're not ready to let go, since she didn't say she wanted outs.
Try and address the source of your quarrels, if it's about money ish let her know you both need to plan for the future and not just keep spending on frivolous things.
Your approach too matters, you should learn to correct objectively and not angrily, don't let emotions just rule you.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 25, 2016
Though, I don't support her attitude; then again Seems OP u love this lady a lot and finally you can give her what she really needs. Why plot revenge and destroy an obviously happy relationship? Dont let hatred and bitterness overshadow your real nature. No one knows tomorrow,what if another man does this to one of your female relatives? Just because you aren't matured enough to walk away,you end up embittered and angry towards any woman you meet thereafter. You might not see it now but it would always be there and remember if she curses you,it might be another problem oh!
Afterall,you said she dated you when you were broke and you didnt spend much on her then but am sure you were still having sex abi? What if she was double-dating and pretending to still love you and eventually get married to someone else out of the blues? Is that better than walking away? BTW if you were her brother,would you advice her to marry a broke guy? Truthfully! undecided
Do as you wish but don't say I never warned you! undecided
#liveandletlive
#peaceout

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by torqque7(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No let me swear for you abeg#saynotofairweatherfriends.
Buhahahahahaha grin grin ;Dbros no mind that girl..na their type op de talk about..op ride on joor
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by dauntless15(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2016
OP I AGREE GIRLS ARE THE 3D RENDITION OF DEMONS, BUT WHY THE HELL AM I SMELLING NOLLYWOOD IN YOUR STORY OR MAYBE MY NOSE IS ACTING UP AGAIN, HOW DID YOU MAKE MONEY THAT FAST, HOW COME SHE'S STILL SINGLE, WHY WASTE MONEY ON INTRO IN THIS BUHARI ECONOMY, HOW YOU CARRY HOLD THIS CHILDISH GRUDGE THIS LONG WITHOUT DYING, SO YOU WEREN'T AMBITIOUS OR AFTER MONEY UNTIL SHE TOLD YOU, SO YOUR SUCCESS TODAY WAS INFLUENCE BY HEARTBREAK, THE QUESTIONS ARE NUMEROUS ANSWER THOSE ONES FIRST.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by SycophanticGoat: 5:57am On May 26, 2016
proeast:
Though in the real sense, I told her she should go & look for a man that would satisfy all her needs since i'm stingy & uncaring despite all my efforts to make her happy but I still think she technically dumped me through her attitude. If I should date a girl that is ugly or plain, she will just scoff at me & might even feel I cant get babes better than her. I'm good looking & bold enough to chyke any girl even in the road, also I'm far from being broke just that she wants to turn me into an atm machine!

Then what are you waiting for? Just get a new girl and move on... smiley
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by tabithababy(f): 6:23am On May 26, 2016
What about ladies that help their guys to achieve their guys, stood by them through hard times only for the guys to dump them with an excuse that“ she is no more my style” angry

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by LePrezident(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2016
juhan:
undecided and in your mind you're feeling so high like a boss.

She seeing you flourish without her is enough. Now you getting married to the woman of your dreams and watching her enjoy all the things she should have been enjoying is more than enough.

Dont repay evil with evil my brother.

Please just stop.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by LePrezident(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
most of y'all are saying forgive...making reference to God. it's cool I do really get ur point of view, but know that even God has so set of offenses dat ain't pardonable. For me Wat she did is one of such. am not actually cancelling d introduction am just putting it on hold on d day of d ceremony so I can address everyone present my reasons at once instead of having to say d same thing multiple times to different people. better to say it at d ceremony so all will hear at once.

Guy, now you're confusing me. Let me tell you one thing, better be sure you are proceeding with the right person. If you will just put it on hold, then I'm sorry. Cos from all indications this lady is a fairweather person. I'm talking from experience.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by NemzySeries(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
itz time to pay d piper & all d ladies are nw sounding like d OP is d 1st man taking necessary DESPERATE MEASURE......bliv me, I'll do worst
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Bestman111(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2016
Seconded. angry
Ifakiland:
so I used to be broke dating dis gal, one day out of the blues...she called me and said "you too broke for my liking I fink we a need a break so u can focus on making money, den if am still single we can come bk togeda" I was beyond shocked...tears rolled down my face. One year later I got a job, started a booming bizness....now she bk, she claimed it was her advice, her prayers and d break dat worked for me....i proposed to her she sed yes on d spot. I've met her parents....but I av other plans...I plan to break up with her on d day of our introduction coming up nxt month...want her to feel d heartbreak she put me thru and tell her to go make her own money and if am still single we can continue.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by proeast(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Then what are you waiting for? Just get a new girl and move on... smiley
We dated for years, so I still have feelings for her somehow but I'm already in contact with a few girls. She later came to my office yesterday & told me she was in the neighbourhood & decided to check on me. Then this morning, she called me that she wants me to lend her money!
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by SycophanticGoat: 10:48am On May 26, 2016
proeast:
We dated for years, so I still have feelings for her somehow but I'm already in contact with a few girls. She later came to my office yesterday & told me she was in the neighbourhood & decided to check on me. Then this morning, she called me that she wants me to lend her money!

Hehehehehe! Well I think you caused all these. You don't walk up to a girl, giving her all the impression that you're a Bill Gate. If you do, then she will deff wanna turn you to her personal ATM. Even some boxed up guys do pretend to be broke in order to trully know who they're dealing with. There's this girl in my area, she works for my bro and I like her. Not that I intend to date her or have any form of relationship with since she respects me but I don't think I'd date such a person because she has this attitude of always asking for something.

I gave only twice or thrice and other times, I decline. Truly, there are different reasons why I can't date that girl such as: she's below the age I'd wanna date, she works for my bro and her demanding attitude. Even if the first two are opposite of her character, I'd still not date her if she has the last attitude (even if I do, it will be for the sake of pleasure and not for future). I do believe that everyone is experiencing one problem or another and no sex should make it a habit to drain the other because they feel they have the tools. By the way, all the girls I've dated almost never exhibited that attitude of asking for money when they feel like. I gave when I wish to.

Back to your reply, what did you tell her when she asked to lend money from you? In short, it seems like she wants you to know she doesn't give a furk about you, and wants you to know that your money is all that matters and not you.. cheesy
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by SycophanticGoat: 10:51am On May 26, 2016
eyinjuege:

Times are hard no doubt, but relationships shouldn't be about material gains. Let her know you love her, but she has to stop being all about money. You didn't have to break up with her when you know you're not ready to let go, since she didn't say she wanted outs.
Try and address the source of your quarrels, if it's about money ish let her know you both need to plan for the future and not just keep spending on frivolous things.
Your approach too matters, you should learn to correct objectively and not angrily, don't let emotions just rule you.

Very difficult to change such kinda people. He'll only waste his time trying. Didn't you see she called him to borrow money from him, not even minding that they just broke up? Lmao!
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 11:04am On May 26, 2016
tabithababy:
What about ladies that help their guys to achieve their guys, stood by them through hard times only for the guys to dump them with an excuse that“ she is no more my style” angry
Na those type of men wey curse dey work on! But this gal the Op is talking about is greedy and stupid. Why come back to someone you didn't part ways with on good terms?

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by proeast(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Very difficult to change such kinda people. He'll only waste his time trying. Didn't you see she called him to borrow money from him, not even minding that they just broke up? Lmao!
Ofcourse, I told her I'll think about it to give her hope but I'll never give her a dime. She wants to eat her cake & still have it! Very selfish indeed!!
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by SycophanticGoat: 11:21am On May 26, 2016
proeast:
Ofcourse, I told her I'll think about it to give her hope but I'll never give her a dime. She wants to eat her cake & still have it! Very selfish indeed!!

Just close the door. Only then will she probably know how bad it is for a girl to wanna take advantage of a guy. I don't also support a guy taking advantage of a girl for the purpose of sex too. It's a two way thing.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by proeast(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just close the door. Only then will she probably know how bad it is for a girl to wanna take advantage of a guy. I don't also support a guy taking advantage of a girl for the purpose of sex too. It's a two way thing.
She really abused the love I had for her & took me for granted. She is already feeling the heat & was looking stressed up. Her friend even had the audacity to plead on her behalf. I just they laugh them because I just stitched a hole in my pocket!!

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

BOOM!!!!! grin grin

I like how you have a meme for every situation. Make a website for memes in any situation.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Smellymouth: 3:16pm On May 26, 2016
Frankdamaxx:

I like how you have a meme for every situation. Make a website for memes in any situation.

You're welcome.

Thank you Sir grin

Am most honoured

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Ifakiland(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
OP I AGREE GIRLS ARE THE 3D RENDITION OF DEMONS, BUT WHY THE HELL AM I SMELLING NOLLYWOOD IN YOUR STORY OR MAYBE MY NOSE IS ACTING UP AGAIN, HOW DID YOU MAKE MONEY THAT FAST, HOW COME SHE'S STILL SINGLE, WHY WASTE MONEY ON INTRO IN THIS BUHARI ECONOMY, HOW YOU CARRY HOLD THIS CHILDISH GRUDGE THIS LONG WITHOUT DYING, SO YOU WEREN'T AMBITIOUS OR AFTER MONEY UNTIL SHE TOLD YOU, SO YOUR SUCCESS TODAY WAS INFLUENCE BY HEARTBREAK, THE QUESTIONS ARE NUMEROUS ANSWER THOSE ONES FIRST.

baba ill answer ur questions...actually am from an OK family, not too wealthy neither we poor. I left ohm to hustle, got my own apartment, started a saloon bizness, met d gal and everythin was fine till she started making demand I culdnt keep up with, one day "I need 20k" anoda day "I need 15k" so I called her one day baby how abt u start a bizness of ur own so we can assist eachoda....since dat moment her attitude changed till d day she was bold enuf to tell me am too broke for her. after a week I went ohm...sat with my dad (ohm is always where d help is) had a discussion, told him I want to expand my saloon into a unisex outfit and also open a snacks shop (mini eatery) submitted my bizness proposal, my dad granted me a loan (not like am gonna return) I started d unisex saloon and d snack shop...bout a car and I upgraded myself.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Ifakiland(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
it only take one month profit to settle d intro...so it's noting. it's actually fun. wish u guyz can feel d thrill.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by SycophanticGoat: 5:48pm On May 26, 2016
proeast:
She really abused the love I had for her & took me for granted. She is already feeling the heat & was looking stressed up. Her friend even had the audacity to plead on her behalf. I just they laugh them because I just stitched a hole in my pocket!!

Lol
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by dissybling(f): 4:26pm On May 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
No not you,He was telling we guys rather cos he knows that the sensible ones will support him.
oh so u are among the sensible ones it alright
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Youngpo413: 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
dissybling:
oh so u are among the sensible ones it alright
yeah
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2016
LePrezident:

Please just stop.
kekeke why? E dey pain you?
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by daejavuu: 6:15pm On May 27, 2016
mtttttcheeeeeewwwwww.........grrrraaaarrraaahia if u dont ve any thing better to say.

Dont repay evil with evil my brother.[/quote]
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by LePrezident(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
kekeke why? E dey pain you?

No o, no be only pain, na throb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) / How Is Ur Bf/gf's Name Stored On Ur Phone? / Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.