Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife (666 Views)

my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man / My Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss..says Husband (see Photos) / Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss …what Her Husband Did Will Leave You Spe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife by FMary(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
Sending his nude picture to his wife is only the beginning, I would send the entire video to her and even post the video online if he does not find a way to upgrade my score.

Professor Nandi would never in his life again have an affair with any student by the time I am through with him.

Having grown up around my daddy's photography studio, I played a lot with cameras. By the time I was 12, I could edit videos, infact photography is my passion and I can make a video of anything.

Once I was browsing Jumia online store and I came across this wrist watch that has a secret video camera. It's actually a spy watch, curiosity led me to buying this spy watch not knowing how handy it would be someday.

I don't even know what led me to taking my spy watch to the hotel that evening, but once I had set it up at a strategic location, I knew I was gonna have some fun.

I insisted we were gonna have the lights in the room on as we made out despite prof asking me several times to put out the lights. I needed the lights for my camera to get better images.

Prof definitely would not want his wife to see the video, he would do anything for her not to see it. You need to see him say all sorts of useless things about his wife while he was on me. I can't says it all here but some men are just horrible, saying all those things about the mother of your kids just because of a young girl who is old enough to be your daughter.

Any way I sent him an SMS informing him about the package I sent to his wife and you need to see how he was stammering as he called back immediately. I can feel he just peed in his panties, but I warned him that I would deal with him.

Hahahaha prof has been begging me for the past three days to delete the video I made, I remember having pleaded with him in his office for three whole days and all he could do was to ask me to go pay for three nights in a hotel for him to help upgrade my result.

I threatened to send the entire video to his wife and post it online and he has not stopped begging me. All he is telling me is that he actually did upgrade my score initially but then there were some petitions by unknown persons and the school senate called for the scripts of all final year students.

But it's his fault because I initially asked him to give me my scripts so that I can rewrite and he said it did not matter that he would just give me an A and no one can question him.

If I have to spend an extra year in this school, Professor Nandi will have to pay dearly for it.

But wait oooo...... should I send this video to his wife and post it online or should I blackmail him for money? Am sure he will pay any amount of money to get hold of this video, and you know these professors are super rich these days.

With their enhanced salaries, money from text books and bribes, these lectures can afford to live in big houses and drive big cars.

Come to think of it what would I gain destroying his marriage? Spending an extra year in school is not the end of my life naa, what has happened has happened and there is nothing he can do to change my result now so why should I break someone's home?

Talking about money, how much should I ask for?

Am thinking Two Million Naira.....

Check My Page for Episode 1. Episode 3 will be out tomorrow.

Please SHARE with friends Now if you like my story.

Read other captivating stories at www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife by Gmajor(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2016
Hehehei !!!
If this story is true i will just advice you to insist that he passes you and then you go your way. Blackmail is a dirty game. After all his effort to get to where he is (professorship) you just want to take it away like that and you think he wont put up a fight ? What if he decieds to kill you nko?
But wait oh, you could have spared yourself this drama by doing what your parents sent you to school to do ie studying

(1) (Reply)

Who Benefits More From A Friend Zone? See Mind Blowing Survey Result. / Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. / Please Help My Head Is Becoming Heavier (50kg) But Not Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.