Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man (5394 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
I checked my fiancees phone and I saw her send her nude picture to a man, I want to involve her parents and my parents. So they can advise accordingly... Will post the chats and picture soon. Let me hear from nairaland first, she has been begging. This is not the first time. Seun Lalasticala mynd44
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by SenorFax(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Post the chats first, censor it if you can..... Then we go believe if it really happened to you or your friend, or worse, a fake story

Tired of giving advice on Nairaland to cooked up stories.

24 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by AskProf: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
"We live in extraordinary and fascinating times, poised on the bring of something, either too wonderful to imagine or, too terrible to contemplate"

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why embarrass her and yourself by telling your parents about the nudes? Be an adult and make a decision. The only person you need to speak to is your girlfriend. If you don't believe or trust her then do something about it. Don't involve anyone else just make your own mind up.

10 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Olalan(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
What better evidence do you want to make your decision upon....... cause clearly your partner is a cheat.
BTW aren't you man enough that you want to bring both parents into a decision that solely yours to make.......

3 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
I told her to follow this thread she is here on nairaland begging I want to make up my mind lalasticala

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by SirMichael1: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is it the first time? If no, then do not involve her parent or yours as they would be disturbed on the severity of your fiancée's morality.

Talk with her and if she sees reason with you, understand her plight and have her back but should she repeat that, involve her parent and hand over the lady you never had back to them.

2 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is not the first time. Then what are you waiting for
Let her go. Stay far away from her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by olaric(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please quickly correct and change the word finance with fiancee; you got me confused at first. That said, I suggest you both go your separate ways quietly and don't involve third parties in the matter.

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by chiommy123(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
why are you always calling lalasticlala was he the man she sent the nude pix

3 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Truths22(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hoes everywhere
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by briefcase5: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Anyhow e be....
Can you cope with it? If yes, why embarrass her here, u know what to do...
And if you can't cope, why stressing urself, discharge her secretly, trust me every concerned people in your life with respect ur choice..

I hop u've gotten ur PVC sha..... Prophet briefcase says shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by reyscrub(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Take your decision my friend. It is certain that she is not your fiancé ok because I guess she is double dating so that if you fail other guy will take her.

So hear from her own reason for doing that stuff and take your action either you let go or overlook her sin.

Telling her parent or your parent makes you less a baby man like APC who can't manage situation.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
This is not the first time. Then what are you waiting for

Let her go. Stay far away from her.
following
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
olaric:
Please quickly correct and change the word finance with fiancee; you got me confused at first. That said, I suggest you both go your separate ways quietly and don't involve third parties in the matter.
noted
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Why embarrass her and yourself by telling your parents about the nudes? Be an adult and make a decision. The only person you need to speak to is your girlfriend. If you don't believe or trust her then do something about it. Don't involve anyone else just make your own mind up.

Op don't take advice from a deadlywoman.

If you can seek for advice from us strangers on nairaland, why can't you ask your parents who have been guiding you since you were a child.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by MartinCorridon: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
LOL...attention seeker, don't make empty threats, post the pictures and the Vaseline Crew would verify the authenticity of the exhibits.

Until then.... keep wa.nking imagining you have a GF

4 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Op don't take advice from a deadlywoman.

If you can seek for advice from us strangers on nairaland, why can't you ask your parents who have been guiding you since you were a child.

At this grown age you run to your parents for advice?

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
When did she send the pics and to whom? I ask because if she sent it to her boyfriend before you came on board, then it's not your business.

By the way did you say this is not the first time? If all those happened under your nose, then respect the lady and give her the befitting title of our fiancée, not your fiancée. grin

5 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deadlywoman:

At this grown age you run to your parents for advice?

So who should I seek advice from?
You??
They're more experienced than anyone of my age.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I told her to follow this thread she is here on nairaland begging I want to make up my mind lalasticala

You're a right lil narcissist, aren't you? This is your moment to shine... go kardishian! Go! undecided
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

So who should I seek advice from?
You??
They're more experienced than anyone of my age.

Try thinking for yourself
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by mikejj(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy grin. you still want somebody to tell you that you are spare tyre..c me c o

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by lilmax(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deadlywoman:
who be this one?

oga op break up with her, she's a fcked up person and won't change even if you marry her....but if you like and need stress then continue the relay
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I checked my fiancees phone and I saw her send her nude picture to a man, I want to involve her parents and my parents. So they can advise accordingly... Will post the chats and picture soon. Let me hear from nairaland first, she has been begging. This is not the first time. Seun Lalasticala
We don't need any blaady nekkid picture and hopeless chats. Get the fvck off the Internet and go sort your issues. People were resolving disputes before the advent of the Internet

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Try thinking for yourself

I can but sometimes we need to use someone's else wisdom to boost ours and your parents can't recommend what's bad for you.

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by addictiv(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ladiesdream:
I checked my fiancees phone and I saw her send her nude picture to a man, I want to involve her parents and my parents. So they can advise accordingly... Will post the chats and picture soon. Let me hear from nairaland first, she has been begging. This is not the first time. Seun Lalasticala
She is begging because she was caught. It won't stop her from doing it and worse in future and then everybody will ask you why you saw the signs and ignored it. One thing you should know is old habits die hard and people hardly change. They may pretend to be different on the surface but deep down they really still the same.

6 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
addictiv:

She is begging because she was caught. It won't stop her from doing it and worse in future and then everybody will ask you why you saw the signs and ignored it. One thing you should know is old habits die hard and people hardly change. They may pretend to be different on the surface but deep down they really still the same.
Thanks so much that is why I say I need to involve the elders, including her parents and my parents

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
why are you always calling lalasticlala was he the man she sent the nude pix

THEN SHE DEFINITELY LOOKS LIKE A SNAKE. grin

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
MajorJeffery:
When did she send the pics and to whom? I ask because if she sent it to her boyfriend before you came on board, then it's not your business.

By the way did you say this is not the first time? If all those happened under your nose, then respect the lady and give her the befitting title of our fiancée, not your fiancée. grin
na married man she sent to, the other time she sent to another man plus other sex chats and video calls she has been doing...
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ladiesdream:
na married man she sent to, the other time she sent to another man plus other sex chats and video calls she has been doing...
Send her to the man as a second wife and make sure you collect her bride price. grin

1 Like

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by OboOlora(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Op, are u related to Mr Ibu? Cos two of una na sodor cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.